Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113925 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by isybeke(f): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2018
If she's too emotional nd can easily fall for sweet words, then u have to call it quit with her cos such people don't change,,,,,,, as long as she kips listening to them she will continue falling for them. I once had a friend who was like dat, she dated many guys as a result of dis nd we were always fighting cos of it

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by mikendie(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
My guy, my advice is, take the girl back. Noticed from your explanation that she regrets her wrong doings and even went ahead to delete her facebook account without you admonishing her. Think she's shown sincerity in her apology. Ignore most of the advice here as many of them are here without a relationship and don't understand how it works. Don't miss the chance to settle with someone who truly loves you.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by mikendie(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2018
My guy, my advice is, take the girl back. Noticed from your explanation that she regrets her wrong doings and even went ahead to delete her facebook account without you admonishing her. Think she's shown sincerity in her apology. Ignore most of the advice here as many of them here are without a relationship and don't understand how it works. Don't miss the chance to settle with someone who truly loves you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Rejoice5000(f): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Thanks bro.. I wouldn’t call her a nympho but I know she likes sex so much and she’s not the type that will Bleep for money. I just think she ain’t clever enough and has never dated a better guy which really serious with her before, I believe she’s too emotional and can easily fall for sweet words.

hmmmm sweet words? Have a rethink if she fall easily for men u are in trouble.@sweet words i won't advice my brother to go back to her.cos after YES I DO shit may be happening.married women see alot,face more temptation than single ladies,am talking out of experience then as a woman u are the type dat fall easily hmmmmmmm husband SEE U SEE HEARTBURN OOH.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by godofuck231: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Thanks bro.. I wouldn’t call her a nympho but I know she likes sex so much and she’s not the type that will Bleep for money. I just think she ain’t clever enough and has never dated a better guy which really serious with her before, I believe she’s too emotional and can easily fall for sweet words.

got a kid brother who is an expert in women psyche despite its not his field of study, but he's a bad azz decryptor when it comes to your type of situation , know he's presently in Ivory Coast but call him and put you and your girl on speaker phone and both your selves will be ashamed by the end of the call, as for me you lack skills in handling a woman, make sure you can and make sure you are ready for marriage, it's like being bitten by your pet dog and you have decided to kill it, that shows it wasn't your pet in first place,
your girl is craving for attention and sexual skills, there are certain things a woman never forgets,
1, the best Azz whooping sex she has had in her life
2, beatings and humiliation ,
3, heart break,
3, child birth pains,
4, pains of the death of her child
women are like wolves they are actually never tamed the wild instincts are innate

DM me for a phone number to my kid bro
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by SmartMugu: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2018
xtervaganza:
hahahahahahah you don't have time but you just threw a whole epistle of insults grin grin grin

Oga, take am easy ooo lol

No mind the guy jare, na jeje I siddon, na him come find my trouble.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by DKERIAN(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Is either u forgive or u forget her.U can advice urself more.Let ur heart speak to u & when it finally does,follow it.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Alwayzasking247: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.

Firstly i must ask a few questions
1) Why did you have to slap her?
2) Why did you drag her on the floor?
3)Don't you have respect for the female folk?
4)During your university days,does it mean you never had gf's.

And finally my brother in my opinion you could still give her a chance.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by AceDomino(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Run for your life
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Unrated900(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Listen having a trusted gal friend is better than having a cheating wife to be who will ruin your life,bro let that girl go.she wasn’t loyal to you enough and she was also wanting to use u as second chance should in case the Usa man comes for her in future.belive me if you Mary her and the Usa man comes later that he wanted to marry the lady,belive me she will dump you.let her go rhat is the punishment for her crime.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by diliekene: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
lenghtinny:

Don't take her back angry

Forgive her but don't marry her. Don't let the emotional blackmail fool you. Let the uncle take her as a second wife instead of eating his leftover.

Such girls with a long list of men in their romantic curriculum vitae are prone to Okafor's law of Congodynamics whether single or married.
which one be oka for law again
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Raheemzzy99: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
I think u shld forgive her and keep her on watchwatch
After this she had reliaze that they is no gain in cheating.... Since she has involve her aunty try for give from ur heart.... Pick her up and take care of her again u will witness another her.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Simplybami(f): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

There are different types of uncles. Biological, Romantic, Spiritual and Academic. Undercover oloshos are very familiar with the romantic uncle.

Mayweather!

Anyway, are you single now? smiley
Make another babe enter set.
You shouldn't be asking this question.

I'm so angry. What gave him the effrontery to slap her? If you know you can't deal with a cheating partner,you should always walk away.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Jeffry05: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Bro.. she will still Bleep someone else even after you get married to her.. fear all these too emotional and vulnerable girls. They are very easy for other guys to Bleep. Left to me I would say you leave hee.
Personally I don't have forgiveness to cheating.. no matter how deeply I love the person. Even if yiy forgive her now. She will still to back to it someday especially when you are far off. These type of girls gives out their numbers to boys easily. Fear too emotional girls.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by pocohantas(f): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Simplybami:

I'm so angry. What gave him the effrontery to slap her? If you know you can't deal with a cheating partner,you should always walk away.

This is how these young men slap now o. Maybe it is all the drugs in circulation, they seem to be more aggressive. I have always been wary of them, but currently...I am tilting towards paranoia. I relate with them very carefully grin
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by SUNDICOS(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Lol.. advice jor. No be fucking matter Dey ground now
advice wetin abi who? Taaa
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by londonzona: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2018
You are hurting..I can feel your pain bro. Someone you are planning to settle down with ,sending her nude pics not only to a single man but a married one at DAT, it is heartbreaking..Dude she need a red card ,she is not a goal at all.Advice from a senior player later repented.You can now pretend to have forgiven her ,bring her close and finally make her pay by enjoying yourself ,why you buy more time to observe if actually she has change. You can create another Facebook account of another foreign guy and add her up.If she send another again ...Then turn her to ur sex slave....This is the love doctor.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by SUNDICOS(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
How many times wey I don warn you?
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by newbie2018: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
farellstone:
You gave her three hot slaps. Is she your sister/object? There are ways to deal with a cheating gf/bf. You don't have the right to hit her.
I would even do worse
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by JosefAndre: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2018
She is far better than some girls you think you know. Since you have expressed your anger by slapping her and chasing her away she will change for good. Forgive her and accept her that makes you a MAN.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Blakjewelry(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I was extremely provoked, that’s why I did that and I’m so much in love with her and letting go is so fucking hard, so that’s why I overreacted, but thanks,NOTED
bros forgive her, sometimes there are things we do for just for fun and we don't realize the full impact until we are caught then we regret our action and wish it never happened
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Sultty(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

If u still want to marry her its ur choice but d condition is that she has truly changed. That's how some married and unmarried ladies do. Some are even smarter now and it's hard to catch them in d act cos nowadays most so called married men don't know their wives are committing adultery, to be 100% safe from all these drama it's best for u to be a monk or a Reverend Father
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Simplybami(f): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

No be my fault bro.. the thing Dey do me strong thing ni and I so much love her.. the best thing for me is to avoid her, she’s not the type I can stay mad at for long if am seen her around. E Dey happen baba. Man Dey fall mugu for one girl in his lifetime.

You're not a real man for slapping her! Gosh i'm so angry. What right did you have for doing that? Is she your child? If you know you can't tolerate a cheating partner,always let them go instead of acting like a tout. You're such a control freak. Imagine,getting her a new line because your insecure self couldn't stand the other guys she must have dated in the past. One question,didn't you date other girls in the past too? Why didn't she also change your line? One thing I want you to know is,no man owns a woman get it? Even when you're married. She's your partner,your equal half not a commodity you control like you bought.

Ps: i'm not in anyway justifying your lady's actions. That was a shameful thing to do. I do not in anyway support immorality irrespective of the gender ok? But next time,if you know you can't forgive your cheating partner,always walk away. You have absolutely no right to hit anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by UncleJJ(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
franchasng:

Back to your comment bro, you are more than correct. If I happen to have a female child in future, I will sure train her to learn how to make money with her hands and skills while growing up. She must have a skill aside academic qualification. She must understand that men value ladies with good financial worth...they fear such women....they behave well around such women.

You want to teach your daughter how to subdue men?

Would it not be more efficient parenting, if you spent your time teaching her about; justice, loyalty, commitment, dedication, equity, truthfulness, trustworthiness, responsibility.

You should be more concerned, why you daughter should send nude pictures and have phone se.x with a married man in America, while she is officially been courted. You should more interested in fixing your side of the broken fence and ensuring it never get broken in the future, and not searching for the owner of the other side of the broken fence.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Obodo999(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

You need to change this your thinking. Women are more clever than you think. Generally, it is the women that manipulate men, not the other way round. Be wise.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Skmoda360(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
cvibe2:
Op,

Let the girl go. A leopard never changes it's spot likewise old habits die hard.

You want to block her many sources of income. You have been shown a preview of the movie ( what she will do/capable of doing) undecided
She is a leopard in human skin... undecided
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Simplybami(f): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

This is how these young men slap now o. Maybe it is all the drugs in circulation, they seem to be more aggressive. I have always been wary of them, but currently...I am tilting towards paranoia. I relate with them very carefully grin

It's just so disturbing. I wonder why they see women as an object they can treat anyhow.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by learnedman(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Mumu! run for your life . Why endanger your life at the hands of a runs girl
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Obodo999(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Simplybami:

You're not a real man for slapping her! Gosh i'm so angry. What right did you have for doing that? Is she your child? If you know you can't tolerate a cheating partner,always let them go instead of acting like a tout. You're such a control freak. Imagine,getting her a new line because your insecure self couldn't stand the other guys she must have dated in the past. One question,didn't you date other girls in the past too? Why didn't she also change your line? One thing I want you know is,no man owns a woman get it? Even when you're married. She's your partner,your equal half not a commodity you control like you bought.

Ps: i'm not in anyway justifying your lady's actions. That was a shameful thing to do. I do not in anyway support immorality irrespective of the gender ok? But next time,if you know you can't forgive your cheating partner,always walk away. You have absolutely no right to hit anyone.

Calm down and give a constructive advice
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by emmyw(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, [s]immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment[/s] but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Oh No, Why Would You Slap A Woman For Goodness Sake? She Already Apologized, Also Deleted Her Social Media Handle. So If You Offend God, Won't He Forgive You? She Has Promised Never To Do It Again, Just Let It Go Man! And Never Hit A Woman Again, That's Not Good!
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

You need common sense more. If only it were sexually transmitted, I might oblige you. So, the world can have one less dunderhead to worry about.

If common sense could be sexually transmitted you'd allow him to pass through you?

The earlier you realize most people on social media are frustrated and stupid, the best you can do is ignore them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.