Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Friday 13th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday 13th (601 Views)

What Is No Bra Day (13th Oct) And Why Is It Trending On Social Media? / Cy Robinson, Princess Robinson Celebrate 13th Year Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Friday 13th: Did Anything Unusual Happen To You Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday 13th by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Don't forget to look both ways when you cross the road
Re: Friday 13th by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2018
This is true. Sometimes I just look one way since its a one way lane forgetting that I am in Nigeria and some callous drivers can break the law and drive the opposite direction...
Re: Friday 13th by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2018
dingbang:
This is true. Sometimes I just look one way since its a one way lane forgetting that I am in Nigeria and some callous drivers can break the law and drive the opposite direction...

Lwkmd

Are all your roads 1 way systems?

OK then look 1 way today and look again to make sure cheesy
Re: Friday 13th by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Lwkmd

Are all your roads 1 way systems?

OK then look 1 way today and look again to make sure cheesy
no not all roads are one way systems.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Friday 13th by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2018
dingbang:
no not all roads are one way systems.

Are you a Nigerian?

So what was ur point?
Re: Friday 13th by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Friday the 13th? mmhmm
must find some good horror movies to watch. the last great horror i saw was The Ruins. maybe i should find Stephen King's IT.
Re: Friday 13th by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Deadlywoman:

So what was ur point?
not making any point... Just curious..
Re: Friday 13th by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Friday 13th...will finally have her around.. won't fhuck her deep yet.. will only put like 2inches of my dhick inside her hopefully fat phussy ... punishment for stressing me to get her visiting
Re: Friday 13th by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
World's most unlucky day! be extra careful west you do. #mystical

(1) (Reply)

She Has A1 In Bedmatics & Has Never Refused My Sexual Demand -nigerian Pastor / Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! / What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.