Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande (28681 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by NinaJoy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Olivers2J:
It's called professionalism meanwhile u are still one of the few celebrities that is matured and scandal free
Exactly, don't know y she has to explain herself,it comes with the job she is just interpretating her role,,its only in Nigeria dat people will leave important questions and ask foolish ones so dey can start one nonsense feud,,

1 Like

Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by brownhawk: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some Naija women have cast. They have categorized kissing as friendship kissing and marital kissing cry. My visa must come through
Re: My Kissing RMD Comes With The Job - Dakore Akande by Temptee101(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
unicorn79:

Temptee101
You wan chop Cain abi?

Sisi's lips are happily taken grin
Allow her talk her mind first. You cannot be a tenant and a landlord at the same time grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze (Pictures) / Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit / I Am Sweet In Bed – John Okafor 'Mr Ibu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.