Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Jokes For You (get In Here) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes For You (get In Here) (954 Views)

Jokes For The Week, let us hear urs / Hot Jokes For You All / Funny Nigerian Jokes for Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes For You (get In Here) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2018
1. My friend wrote an application letter, instead of writing dear MADAM , he mistakenly wrote dear MADMAN Hope he’s still getting the job. 2. When a guy doesn’t love you anymore you will hear things like … baby why did you step on my shadow ? Do you want to injure my spirit ? It’s over please! 3. It’s only in NIGERIA people will knock on your door and still uses their mouth to do “ko-ko-ko” Nigerians…. But Y? 4. My friend when your crush finally texts you and say “Hi how are you?” Do not waste time just reply “I’m single and you?” I repeat do not waste time. 5. When you treat your woman nicely, God will bless you with another one . Am I making any sense? 6. Dear smokers, The kidney you are damaging with cigarette,why not sell it and buy G-wagon 7. Abeg I hate people replying me with “hmmmm” during chats or bringing it into our chats… It makes me remember the money I lost in MMM. 8. Ladies imagine walking into heaven & the kids you aborted shouts. “Angel Gabriel..!! na she be that..! See her see her!!! Na she b dat!!!! 9. Because a girl replied u with “thanks love ” You now rush to inbox her. Now she snubbed u. U see as u disgrace urself• 10. Women behave mature and intelligent during d period of pregnancy Because at d same time her body have 2 brains, the child’s & her own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Buhari said he needs 242 billion naira for election / THROWBACK: Who Knows This Handsome Man? / Head Like Coconut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.