Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' (40792 Views)

Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by kaliboi94(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:
This Yeye Soldier Self, Comon 60k You No Fit Send Hom Make They Bail The Guy, You The Wait Make E Die Before You Go Tell Us For Nairaland Abi? Guy Why Are You Stingy? Soldier Why? As For The Sars, They Shall Never Know Peace Not To Talk Of Seeing Peace.
U dull how much do u think this soldiers earn for risking their lives . its better to keep shut most times than opening your death trap to say trash.
Gosh! Did u even read wot the solder wrote.
I give up on this country.
I guess u are also a slow reader like d man from daura
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Psoul(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't want to read that biko. Na dem dem
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Krixnimbus(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
This SARS has done wrong more than good in this country
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

No funny looking hairstyle

Always have your ID cards on you

Don't hang out with funny looking peeps

Don't have any incremenating stuff in your phone

When approached by SARS.. Don't argue with them

Answer all questions being thrown at you even if it's a stupid question

cheesy

And get into their vehicle when they tell you to do so even after all the above, abi?

undecided
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Oluwahfemi: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
How To Get 2018 WAEC GCE Expo Runs|2018/2019 WAEC GCE Questions & Answers

http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2018/07/08/how-to-get-2018-waec-gce-expo-runs2018-2019-waec-gce-questions-answers/
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the only solution to Nigeria is for every region to go it's way.total dissolution of this shit hole called "Nigeria"
Your mumu is confirmed and has not part two. How will separation bring an end to SARS brutality?
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by johnkeni(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:
This Yeye Soldier Self, Comon 60k You No Fit Send Hom Make They Bail The Guy, You The Wait Make E Die Before You Go Tell Us For Nairaland Abi? Guy Why Are You Stingy? Soldier Why? As For The Sars, They Shall Never Know Peace Not To Talk Of Seeing Peace.
U are a wasted sperm.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ijaya123:
Why is it so difficult to combat this SARS menace? Unless the top echelon of the police benefit from all these ridiculous extortions and only use SARS as their foot soldiers.

All those accused SARS guys need to be subjected to public trials to shame and let them know they are NOT invincible. Arrant nonsense.
NOT INVINCIBLE.
CORRECTED
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by opomulero101(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bro i feel ur pain,as a ex-commando no need for all the long epistle,just do the needfull. Let dem feel the pain too.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by slowice(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
I thank goodness these sars criminals are not visible in my part of portharcourt.... Early last year I saw them close to my hood at late night.... Was coming back from crawling n I was so scared wondering what they were doing there as the area is very peaceful... I guess they left as there was no money to be made in that crime free hood.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Ijaya123: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
NOT INVINCIBLE.
CORRECTED

Thank you jare. Was angry in my spirit while typing that piece.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by ofuonyebi: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
if na 'mala' kill fulani...then..na simply...6/7..RIPto the dead!
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Sarkin: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiedu7:

This Almajiri dey fear IPOB well well, not surprised as we know that with out the South u are lost.

PARASITES
ok.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Sarkin: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

What sort of daftness' is this?

It is very obvious that you don't know what the word "terrorist" is! I am mot a fan of IPOB but tell me who has IPOB killed ever since they started their agitation for Biafra?

SARS intimidates people, so does IPOB. Nonsense. Don't tag me ever again.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by livinbygrace: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
samuel900:
APC GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN SILENT ON SARS ISSUE DAILY TILL THEY FINISHED EVERYONE........, WE NEED TO VOTE THEM OUT I THINK

God bless you for this wonderful observation.Its like most Nigerians are too docile and insensitive.These are the questions we should be asking those people campaigning for APC and the government in particular.It has never been this bad .Nigerians are being harassed and humiliated everyday by this ARMED ROBBERS in police uniform and some idiots are still campaigning for APC.
To them any clean young boys are all yahoo.Pls someone sensible should forward this to the appropriate authority.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Kenneth10110(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

So if they wrongly call you yahoo boy don't argue with them... Na so dem go drive you go corner naming your price.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by KingMicky3286: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sharpbobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A Nigerian soldier deployed to fight Boko Haram insurgents that has threatened the sovereignty of the nation, has accused SARS of torturing his cousin to death while he was out fighting for the peace of the nation.

In his tweets @jassjegs, the SARS officers who arrested his cousin alleged that he was a yahoo boy, only to change the story by accusing the deceased of a being a cultist. However after the mother of the deceased couldn’t pay the 60K bail for the release of her child, the soldier alleged that his cousin was tortured to death.

He tweeted;

While I was busy fighting for the peace of my country #SARS were busy torturing my cousin till Death. Got a shocking news entering into town now. I think am done with this country.

According to what I heard. They were picked up at about 8:20pm by #SARS took them to custody that they are yahoo boys later said they are cult members tortured the hell out of them asking till the next day. His mother went to the station they ask her to go bring 60K to bail

Just my Cousin she cried telling them she’s just a bean cake seller she don’t have such money in her position they pushed her out and threatened to lock her up when next she comes in without the Money. She left. Call several family members to tell them what is

Happening before she could reach out to those who will raise such money for her was the third day. They’ve already handed over my Cousin to Anti cultism they tortured them till my cousin gave up because he’s hypertensive. Well I rest my case here.

What are we really fighting for? When the lifes of our loved ones at home isn’t safe. #mood

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/sars-tortured-my-cousin-to-death-while-i-was-busy-fighting-for-nigerias-peace/

Start your war with Sars , They are the main insurgents ... Dont come here to complain . You already have gun and bullets with you... You are covered by the blood of Brutai .. Carry go...
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by WebTechGarden(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Organize your boys and secretly down them all
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bro comrade no dulling do the needful I won't say more than that.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by highbee02: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:

Read well, can u raise 60k in 2 days? Before the mother could raise the money, he has been transferred to the anti-cultism section.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by kernel508: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
muhammed50:
Any evidence??
If not, then shut up

Since you don't have regards for life, your sic°k fa√ther will witness SARS... N®rthern f©©l.
#Te√rrorist.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:
Yes..
Dress responsible
No tats
cheesy
what is the Freedom in all this horseshit you just let out they should just put us in shackles because this ain't freedom.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by bomsybomsy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:
Nobe Una The Force Una Self To Join Army? Who Send You To Fight For Nigerian Peace? Gatout You,. Nobody Force You Join Aboki Work, Risking Your Life On Your Own Peril. Are Dey Biafran Land The Run My Bussines, You Are There Talking Rubbish
where do you come from, your a busy man
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sarkin:
SARS intimidates people, so does IPOB. Nonsense. Don't tag me ever again.
comman shurrup there
who did ipob intimidate?
ass lickers
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by InvertedHammer: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Young men in Nigeria watch movies and start copying and immitating kids that grow up in the hood in USA that even Americans frown at. When you go to Rome, do like the Romans. However, it makes no sense to live in Germany and do like the Romans. As an American, I am disgusted at the mode of dressing of the young men I see in Nigeria. Ignorance is bliss. Go figure! Hate it or love it, LEAs still use profiling. Garnish it with "abuse of power" which is the Hallmark of NPF, then one can understand how these young people are making themselves easy prey.

Well... everything has a price. SARS are treating them the same way US police officers treat those n#@s from the hood.

Right or wrong? You choose.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by olas24u(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
orobs93:

it's yorubas that makes up SARS unit in the south west and southerners makes up SARS unit in the south

This is not true,Lagos is where to make money and they all want t o be posted here in Lagos.Have you heard of the word turenchi ,i dont know what that means but they say it when you speak to much of english.And the response is normally a slap to create fear
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by fifty5(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
They should get a lawyer and file a case against them.Oh i forgot that this is Nigeria,where the rich has a upper hand.
chef will you be my chioma so that i will give you assurance.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Jelal0007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Even if he was truly a cultist, why not charge him to court? Buhari is deaf still.
quit being silly. it doesn't add any value to you.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Jelal0007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the only solution to Nigeria is for every region to go it's way.total dissolution of this shit hole called "Nigeria"
indeed...because sars are just from a particular part of nigeria. oga institutions are too damn weak. we should agitate 4 that.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by olas24u(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
InvertedHammer:
Young men in Nigeria watch movies and start copying and immitating kids that grow up in the hood in USA that even Americans frown at. When you go to Rome, do like the Romans. However, it makes no sense to live in Germany and do like the Romans. As an American, I am disgusted at the mode of dressing of the young men I see in Nigeria. Ignorance is bliss. Go figure! Hate it or love it, LEAs still use profiling. Garnish it with "abuse of power" which is the Hallmark of NPF, then one can understand how these young people are making themselves easy prey.

Well... everything has a price. SARS are treating them the same way US police officers treat those n#@s from the hood.

Right or wrong? You choose.

You have the right to wear what you want to wear ,dress the way you want ,freedom of liberty,You have to right to move around and live anywhere you ant to live ,infact we still have a long way to go because our country is still not a 24 hr economy and everything closes early and anybody walking at specific hour could be labelled .Even in some parts of west Africa ,you can move around till the next morning without being harassed or suspected
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Kingosytex(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Again!
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
They should get a lawyer and file a case against them.Oh i forgot that this is Nigeria,where the rich has a upper hand.

i don't thing u are in Nigeria
here in Nigeria force men don't obey court order dat why dey do the way dey like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos / Qatar-based Drug Kingpins Murphy, Oluchukwu Smashed By NDLEA At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.