Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally (1237 Views)

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result. 
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION REVERSAL THERAPY that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect. 
We offer free home delivery service and payment is on delivery.
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
E-mail: healthshopltd@gmail.com
Visit http://healthshop.com.ng/highpressure
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
I want you to know that Hypertension is one
health challenge that can keep someone in a "cage"
if quick steps are not taken to halt it.
The reason is not farfetched from the several restrictions a sufferer must observe especially when it comes to eating those things you love.You can't just eat what you feel like eating.
The good news is that you can commence your own journey to freedom with our natural supplement without any side effect.

I am here to guide you to your Health and Wellness. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
One of the components of this supplement us Aloe Vera Gel. It's is a daily nutritional drink that helps to maintain the digestive system and also the energy level in your body. It also helps in balancing the immune system. It has been noted that the body cells becomes more sensitive to insulin when Aloe vera gel supplementation is regular.
Recent evidences support the theory that aloe vera can lower both blood sugar and cholesterol in people.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Another component of this supplement is Garlic Thyme. 
This is a supplement blend that is very rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium and vitamins which are actually the main nutrients that helps in lowering down your high pressure level
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by engrelvis(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
healthcare20:
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION REVERSAL THERAPY that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
stop typing thrash.u cannot reverse hypertension.u can only manage it.if it is anxiety Induce hypertension it can probably b reversed (all other things been equal)
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2018
engrelvis:
stop typing thrash.u cannot reverse hypertension.u can only manage it.if it is anxiety Induce hypertension it can probably b reversed (all other things been equal)
You can actually reverse hypertension with natural supplementation, a lot of people have used the product and they've been giving us testimonies of good result.
I cannot just come here to be claiming what is not real.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Using the garlic thyme helps to support the circulatory system and also helps to convert fats into energy needed in the body.

It is also a good source of helping to give a healthy immune system
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Do you know you can gradually do away with High Blood Pressure with our natural therapy without any side effect.
A trial will convince you and you will have a testimony.
We offer free home delivery service nationwide and payment is on delivery available.
Call/SMS/whatsapp: 08065035401.
visit http://healthshop.com.ng/highpressure
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lowering your blood pressure naturally without the harmful side effects of blood pressure medication is possible, and it's simpler than you think with this Natural supplement.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2018
HBP Solution Pack is a Natural Supplement Pack that can help you maintain your Blood Pressure and keep it in Normal Level, it Promotes blood circulation and gives more energy.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2018
A trial will convince you
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
This supplement detoxifies the body system and removes toxins away from the body.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lowering your blood pressure naturally without the harmful side effects of blood pressure medication is possible, and it's simpler than you think with this Natural supplement.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
We offer free home delivery service nationwide and payment is on delivery.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2019
It is a Natural Supplement Pack that can help you maintain your Blood Pressure and keep it in Normal Level, it Promotes blood circulation and gives more energy.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2019
I Want You To Picture Yourself Having:

1.  More energy with out the painful side effects of blood pressure medication.

2. No more headaches, dizziness or bleeding noses

3.  Improved sleeps and better moods

4. More energy throughout the day,

5. A natural solution to live a long healthy life spending more quality time with the people who mean the most to you
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by healthcare20(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2019
For more details or to learn more,
Call/SMS/whatsapp: 08065035401.
visit http://healthshop.com.ng/highpressure
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by itubaba001: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2019
engrelvis:

i suffered anxiety last year from a post traumatic experience which increase my bp.. now i have been able to normal my bp which reads 123/75.
i still av an issue am praying to overcome. most time i eat food. i experience a fast heartbeat rate trigger with slight headache which later normal after some hours. what ur advice.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by engrelvis(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
itubaba001:

i suffered anxiety last year from a post traumatic experience which increase my bp.. now i have been able to normal my bp which reads 123/75.
i still av an issue am praying to overcome. most time i eat food. i experience a fast heartbeat rate trigger with slight headache which later normal after some hours. what ur advice.
welcome to d world of anxiety. D first thing u shud know is anxiety does nt kill.fear of impending doom or u about to die is what trigger anxiety. Remove yr mind n stop goggling yr symptoms. It will only worsen yr anxiety. Inasmuch u don't v heart issues ( u can verify dis thru chest xray n ECG)relax n try as much to stop worrying. U probably v ulcer.u did nt state yr age
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by engrelvis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
itubaba001:

welcome to d world of anxiety. D first thing u shud know is anxiety does nt kill.fear of impending doom or u about to die is what trigger anxiety. Remove yr mind n stop goggling yr symptoms. It will only worsen yr anxiety. Inasmuch u don't v heart issues ( u can verify dis thru chest xray n ECG)relax n try as much to stop worrying. U probably v ulcer.u did nt state yr age.r u already on Bp drugs?
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by itubaba001: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
engrelvis:
welcome to d world of anxiety. D first thing u shud know is anxiety does nt kill.fear of impending doom or u about to die is what trigger anxiety. Remove yr mind n stop goggling yr symptoms. It will only worsen yr anxiety. Inasmuch u don't v heart issues ( u can verify dis thru chest xray n ECG)relax n try as much to stop worrying. U probably v ulcer.u did nt state yr age.r u already on Bp drugs?

thanks. i will consider ur advice . am 32yrs .. i discarded d drug 8months ago knowing quite well that i need to fight anxiety which is triggering d bp. . i have been having normalise bp since then. except the synthons just mention though it have subsided . but i think it should av been gone by now.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by engrelvis(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
itubaba001:

thanks. i will consider ur advice . am 32yrs .. i discarded d drug 8months ago knowing quite well that i need to fight anxiety which is triggering d bp. . i have been having normalise bp since then. except the synthons just mention though it have subsided . but i think it should av been gone by now.
what exactly is yr fear? Pls monitor yr Bp closely .u can buy a validated digital monitor to do dat.but always check it manually (sphygmomanometer) once in while because dey r more reliable. Let an experience doctor who understand yr anxiety monitor u.he will b in a better position to advise u but most importantly understand yr body.one of d major cause of anxiety these days is goggling of symptoms.it fuel yr anxiety n increase it.let yr body n doctor dictate yr thinking.cognitive behavioral therapy says U R WHAT U THINK. Good luck bro.update on how u r doing
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by itubaba001: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
engrelvis:
what exactly is yr fear? Pls monitor yr Bp closely .u can buy a validated digital monitor to do dat.but always check it manually (sphygmomanometer) once in while because dey r more reliable. Let an experience doctor who understand yr anxiety monitor u.he will b in a better position to advise u but most importantly understand yr body.one of d major cause of anxiety these days is goggling of symptoms.it fuel yr anxiety n increase it.let yr body n doctor dictate yr thinking.cognitive behavioral therapy says U R WHAT U THINK. Good luck bro.update on how u r doing

i have overcome my anxiety by God grace. i never knew anxiety can result to medical issue . most of us esp nigerian are not educated when it comes to effect of anxiety.
the fear was a traumatic experience from drug mis use. the same feeling seem to reoccur after d experience not until i was educated that it not real but it a trauma.
This result to anxiety symthons for some months.
Am cool now and better compare to last year. just d little problem i enlight initially.
we will need a detail lectures of causes,effect ,and overcoming anxiety to enlightening nigerian. and i want to advice all stay out of drugs.
thanks
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by engrelvis(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
itubaba001:

i have overcome my anxiety by God grace. i never knew anxiety can result to medical issue . most of us esp nigerian are not educated when it comes to effect of anxiety.
the fear was a traumatic experience from drug mis use. the same feeling seem to reoccur after d experience not until i was educated that it not real but it a trauma.
This result to anxiety symthons for some months.
Am cool now and better compare to last year. just d little problem i enlight initially.
we will need a detail lectures of causes,effect ,and overcoming anxiety to enlightening nigerian. and i want to advice all stay out of drugs.
thanks
OK bro.we thank God
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by itubaba001: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
engrelvis:
OK bro.we thank God

can i chat u up ?
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by engrelvis(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
itubaba001:

can i chat u up ? 08031870652
called u but yr number was switch off.
Re: Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally by itubaba001: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
engrelvis:
called u but yr number was switch off.

not off.. alway on

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts About Mouth Odour From Girls / A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But Forgot The Engagement Ring At Home / Falz Releases Hot Photos Of His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.