Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

When someone is hallucinating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When someone is hallucinating (399 Views)

I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When someone is hallucinating by godfrey01(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2018
how can someone be comparing the works of an ant with the spelling of their creator. here is an Arabic spelling of the creator he was talking about and snapped photo of the one he saw. Nairaland could not even allow other religion to comments. you must accept to be believe in the doctrine before you can comment I can't deny my religion in order to make a comment to a topic majority will not believe. I stand for christ. Link to the post https://www.nairaland.com/4592978/name-allah-written-ground-ants

Re: When someone is hallucinating by TOSIN116: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Don't mind them.

It was just a mere coincedence that don't really resemble allah name in arabic (yes,i google it!).

I would have impress me if the ants spelled out

A-l-l-a-h i-s t-h-e g-r-e-a-t-e-s-t

or more convicing like

G-o-d s-e-n-t M-u-h-a-m-m-e-d

It pained me that i couldnt comment that i had to make a thread on it.
[url] https://www.nairaland.com/4615535/why-nairaland [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 / Bishop Nelson Nnannah Must Be Cautioned. / 40 Evidences Proving The Existence Of The Greatest Creator 2-6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.