Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating (547 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Urhobostronghea: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Two years ago, i was at the deltamall when i saw a lady sitting down by herself, a very beautiful lady. I just walked to her, she didn't order any thing, just sitting alone, she should be between 21 to 26 years.

When i sat close to her and greeted her, she seemed surprised and just smiled at me. I shifted my sit close and initiated a conversation, i started talking and she was only smiling until my friend came over and sat down at the other chair, i turned to look at my friend and then turn over but the lady was no longer there. I argued with my friend that said he was surprised that i was smiling and talking to an empty seat since.

That incidence never happened again until last week when i went to the general hospital. While i was there with my girlfriend, i saw people looking pale and without clothes. I knew something was odd when everyone else around doesn't even seem to notice anything so i kept my cool. I was shaking and sweating, the thought of turning sef was a serious problem. So when my girl finally came. I hurriedly walked out, i didn't even bother telling her what i saw.

So this week now, i have seen just enough to look for solution. A man walked to me looking for direction and after i described the road, my friend just tapped me to know who I was talking to, the guy was no longer there.

Is there anyone with similar experience and how did you solve it.

This is real and i am very serious cos few years ago i would have doubted this kind of thing.

1 Like

Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by itsme01: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Talk to a Psychiatrist, and a spiritualist also

It could be visual hallucinations or ghost encounter, you owe yourself the right to find out
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Czario: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
What is your relationship with the un-dead ?
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by josh123(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Your third eye has been opened, you are gifted

4 Likes

Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Knivesout(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Atheists will certainly doubt ur story... Meanwhile look for a GENUINE pastor for help!
Urhobostronghea:
Two years ago, i was at the deltamall when i saw a lady sitting down by herself, a very beautiful lady. I just walked to her, she didn't order any thing, just sitting alone, she should be between 21 to 26 years.

When i sat close to her and greeted her, she seemed surprised and just smiled at me. I shifted my sit close and initiated a conversation, i started talking and she was only smiling until my friend came over and sat down at the other chair, i turned to look at my friend and then turn over but the lady was no longer there. I argued with my friend that said he was surprised that i was smiling and talking to an empty seat since.

That incidence never happened again until last week when i went to the general hospital. While i was there with my girlfriend, i saw people looking pale and without clothes. I knew something was odd when everyone else around doesn't even seem to notice anything so i kept my cool. I was shaking and sweating, the thought of turning sef was a serious problem. So when my girl finally came. I hurriedly walked out, i didn't even bother telling her what i saw.

So this week now, i have seen just enough to look for solution. A man walked to me looking for direction and after i described the road, my friend just tapped me to know who I was talking to, the guy was no longer there.

This is real and i am very serious cos few years ago i would have doubted this kind of thing.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Solofresh2: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Someone (spirit) is trying to pass a message to you in the spirit world.
It is possible you are not an ordinary being but you are here on earth to fulfill an unknown mission but if you get to fulfill this mission,then your spirit will return to where it belongs.
Those spirit you are seeing are probably a colleague of your spirit world and they are trying to tell you there is a job yet to be done by you
So you need to visit a very spiritual home to know what your real purpose in life is.
Don't let anybody scam you oo.Watch well
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by dawnomike(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
You have started seeing part of the spiritual... Howbeit, this is not a good one.
Seek help through prayers

1 Like

Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by duro4chang(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Go to the hospital to have your mind examined

1 Like

Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Ola17: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Knivesout:
Atheists will certainly doubt ur story... Meanwhile look for a GENUINE pastor for help!

Not just atheists. Any right thinking person will doubt his story. I mean, how should one go about believing every unverifiable story he reads from a random person on the internet?

Urohbostronghea
If your story is to be taken at face value, then do well to seek for medical help as this could be a case of audio-visual hallucinations as someone pointed out earlier.

2 Likes

Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
josh123:
Your third eye has been opened, you are gifted
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Urhobostronghea:

Please see a psychiatrist as soon as you can. undecided
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Healthrelatedjo: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are not hallucinating bro.
You just need to see a cele or c/s prophet.They know more abt those things.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy grin grin

HALLUCINATION.

Don't let any cleric collect your money. Go and visit a therapist.

1 Like

Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by MufasaLion: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawnomike:
You have started seeing part of the spiritual... Howbeit, this is not a good one.
Seek help through prayers

grin grin grin

Lies.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Knivesout:

Genuine or not, they have no solution.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Urhobostronghea:

Op, do your self a favour chat with servant Vic (08153309479) he will pray with you without collecting a done from you and you will thank me later.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Urhobostronghea: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
CDMHELPDESK007:

Op, do your self a favour chat with servant Vic (08153309479) he will pray with you without collecting a done from you and you will thank me later.
is he a prophet ?
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Try to seek medical help first, if after the doctor does a thorough examination, and you take all necessary drugs without seeing a positive difference, then seek spiritual help. Even if it's your spiritual eyes being opened, it doesn't seem to be a "gift" from God, I say so because you are seeing the wrong things, rather than see things which gives solutions to problems. Might be a case of demonic manipulations.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Urhobostronghea:

I haven't but wished i could have the same experience(physical experience). However, i have seen ghosts in the witchcraft realm. i.e through astral projection means. It's really difficult to explain but the witches and wizards here understands what i am trying to say.
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Urhobostronghea:
is he a prophet ?

He is just a servant of God with anointing for deliverance without meeting with him one on one.

An encounter with him, you will surely thank me later
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by ashawopikin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who send me to read this post this night now o
Re: I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
CDMHELPDESK007:
He is just a servant of God with anointing for deliverance without meeting with him one on one.

An encounter with him, you will surely thank me later
Anointing to deliver people from that which God Himself decreed impossible? undecided

The OP claims He sees ghosts and according to God, and Jesus Christ, ghosts, zombies, etc. are not real - they are a figments of one's imagination - hallucinations. So what exactly is your anointed master going to deliver the op from? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why you Should Read The Bible As An Atheist. / BREAKING: Governor Soludo Demolishes Odumeje's Church In Onitsha. / The Exaltation Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.