Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Shoptomydoor Car Shipping Is Wonderful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor Car Shipping Is Wonderful (594 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoptomydoor Car Shipping Is Wonderful by adenath: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
It is a wonderful thing to have discovered your car shipping service. I decided to use your car shipping service for a friend car because of the other good reviews i have seen online on your shipping service. I must confess it was like a magic when i was told my friend car is available for pick up. when i was still waiting for the usual normal time frame other shippers take to ship my items to me. The car was delivered in good shape with no damage. I wish i have discovered your service long before now, wish i have discovered your service long before now .

One promise i need from you guys is to keep up the good work and also, i appreciate the way your staff attended to me in your office. Excellent service i must say and you deserve the referrals from me . Thank you for the prompt service. Hope to do more business with your guys soon

Re: Shoptomydoor Car Shipping Is Wonderful by matken(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Which site did u purchase ur vehicle
Re: Shoptomydoor Car Shipping Is Wonderful by Nikra(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
To be honest I didn't trust shipping services until I tried services of company that is engaged into shipping cars across country. From the very beginning I have to say that I've never been using such services until the moment my friend took my car and moved to Washington while my home was in Georgia (lol, I don't even understand why I permitted him to take my car...). So, as a result we had such a situation when I didn't have time to go to take my car back and my friend didn't have time to do it too... As a solution he offered to use services of shipping company he trusted as used their services for many years, and, he sent my car with the help of professional personal auto transporter. Frankly speaking, this driver delivered the car right to my home, and I was so happy when I saw my car without any scratches and clean.
Re: Shoptomydoor Car Shipping Is Wonderful by Howlerz: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
I had a similarly positive experience with a company called [url="https://www.a1autotransport.com/door-to-door-auto-transport/"]www.a1autotransport.com[/url]. As you said it is very nice to have a car shipped right to where you can pick it up. It's very important, however, to make sure the company you contract with has experience in the area or part of the world you'll be shipping to. There are many out there that say that can do it but have no real experience!

(1) (Reply)

Best Thick Ass Tweak Ever / Best Snow Boots / NwaAmaikpe Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.