Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up (38974 Views)

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up by CoalcityBoi: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Gburugburu bu onye nke anyi

all hail coal city!
All hail 042
All hail Ugwuanyi

For those of u shouting come to Ibadan, Kano, and what HV u....did u know that d cost of constructing 5km in d east will do 10 km in all those place.

Enugu state hv been producing good governors right from time
Re: See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up by chuka5000(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2018
founderDee:
This shows the extent of the poor state of the nation, if all we keep on celebrating since na common road. what is special about the road please. is it tarred with gold sad

u should experience that road first before talking about it, it's not about the tar,
the roads winding and hilly nature and the scare u get while on it is why people keep talking about it.

many naija states have good sites for exploring like this but our governors ignore them.
this guy put like cash on this and people are trooping in just for the fun.

a friend of mine drove from asaba just to see it.
when next I hit the south, I'll see it too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up by eaglejay13(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:
I spotted an error on the road already without taking a second look. I think Nigerians need serious education on road safety.

Those white lines you see on the road aren't for fancy or to demarcate the lanes, it means a lot to the driver. Those lines tell where you can and where you can't overtake.

The straight white lines mean you can't overtake here while the broken white lines means you can overtake here. Applying the broken white lines on a curve is erroneous because you are telling drivers to overtake in a curve.

I just learnt something new. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos / Osogbo Bishop Protests Fuel Price Hike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.