Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (57468 Views)

Tinubu Was Found In A Guinean Helicopter With a suspected substance (Video) / Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Tareq1105: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:
BREAKING: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N,3000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House | Sahara Reporters

An exclusive video footage received by SaharaReporters on Friday showed how the electorate were being bribed with money at the old Government House, Oke-Ayaba, Ado Ekiti to vote for the candidate of the PDP, Professor Olusola Kolapo Eleka.

Ahead of the Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has begun the inducement of the electorate with “cash”.

The cash gifts ranged from N3,000 to N5,000, and were being shared to prospective voters according to their political wards in the state.
Scores of supporters were seen in the video footage trooping into the old Government House to collect their own share of the money.

“I showed them my Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as an evidence that I am a voter in Ekiti and they gave me my own N3, 000…and I will vote on Saturday no matter the tension in the state,” one registered voter said.
Many party leaders were sighted inside the Government House doling out the cash as they canvassed support for the PDP ahead of Saturday.

As of the time of filling this report, it was unclear if the All Progressives Congress (APC), PDP’s main challenger, had been doing the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=4XLFyyIEBek

Ekeremadu and secondus won't see this. Nobody is calling on international community to watch this. Fayose should continue to waste money

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by paramakina202: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
sarrki:
A helicopter has just landed at the new Government House, Ayoba Villa, Ado-Ekiti.

The chopper landed at the Government House helipad few minutes past noon.

It has been alleged in some quarters the chopper brought cash from a Southsouth governor.

People’s Democratic Party (PDP) members have been trooping to the Government House to collect money.

They have been entering Government House through the small gate at the old Governor’s Office.

A female party member was seen complaining that he was not given his own share of the cash.

She said: “They have not been given my own why some have been given twice.

“Anyone that collects this money and vote against Eleka shall not live to spend this money.“

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2018-helicopter-lands-govt-house/

Is it helicopter gunship they used to deliver the cash?
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by butterflylion: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tareq1105:

Ekeremadu and secondus won't see this. Nobody is calling on international community to watch this. Fayose should continue to waste money

He has impoverished my beloved ekiti and turned the food people to beggers and slaves in their own land.

No money to pay salaries to workers according to him but he has money to throw around as bribes.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Tareq1105: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
If moneys paid to party agent to mobilize them to monitor election is now tagged "some mysterious slush fund"....Then this is propaganda taken to a new level by the newspaper of that drug baron called Tinubu!!

Despite partnering liying Mohammed for fake news campaign??

Where is the pictorial or video evidence??

Collect your share of #5,000 and spend it for the next 4yrs.

Ekiti remain the most backward state in South West, yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by butterflylion: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
If moneys paid to party agent to mobilize them to monitor election is now tagged "some mysterious slush fund"....Then this is propaganda taken to a new level by the newspaper of that drug baron called Tinubu!!

Here is your evidence and guess what, its a video with crisp images and great sound cheesy

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by butterflylion: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

And here is another one.

Enjoy

BREAKING: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N,3000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House | Sahara Reporters

An exclusive video footage received by SaharaReporters on Friday showed how the electorate were being bribed with money at the old Government House, Oke-Ayaba, Ado Ekiti to vote for the candidate of the PDP, Professor Olusola Kolapo Eleka.

Ahead of the Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has begun the inducement of the electorate with “cash”.

The cash gifts ranged from N3,000 to N5,000, and were being shared to prospective voters according to their political wards in the state.
Scores of supporters were seen in the video footage trooping into the old Government House to collect their own share of the money.

“I showed them my Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as an evidence that I am a voter in Ekiti and they gave me my own N3, 000…and I will vote on Saturday no matter the tension in the state,” one registered voter said.
Many party leaders were sighted inside the Government House doling out the cash as they canvassed support for the PDP ahead of Saturday.

As of the time of filling this report, it was unclear if the All Progressives Congress (APC), PDP’s main challenger, had been doing the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLFyyIEBek
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Tareq1105: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
tripin:
grin

Politicians no get shame. See Metuh, Dino, and Fayose. Can someone please tell me the kind of lesson they're teaching their children.
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by femmjo: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
So only the Nation newspaper saw a helicopter loaded with money landed in the Govt house. Please park well and allow Ekiti people to vote for their preferred candidate and stop feeding people with lies.
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Tareq1105: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
adonis89:
only tinubu's newspaper saw the cash o
u

Eat your children's tomorrow today.
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by inyenejo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fake news! Fake news!! Fake news!!!
Apc and fake news are like twins
. God bless u my brother,APC thinks we are mumu , our eye don clear......God punish APC for this fake news .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by inyenejo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
silenze:

Joe Igbokwe how far now?
. Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, my belle ooo! there's heavy bad market for them APC, Joe Igbokwe and co this days. God punish APC for deceiving Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by inyenejo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
adonis89:
only tinubu's newspaper saw the cash o
. My brother I tire o...APC can not stay a day without lies , what a party!
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by inyenejo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

They are different oo..PDP never used to side terrorist against innocent people
Don't mind him ,how can a sane mind compare PDP with apc , apc is meant for Fulani terrorists and not for sane minds
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by PapaHD: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
The only important thing happening tomorrow is the world cup 3rd place match between Belgium and England. Any other thing is none of my business. The only election that'd concern me is coming in 2019. Anyone but the zoo master. #MyPVCmyPower.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by skolobo: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
this is tinubu handy work thats how he operate to win election for APC he did the same thing for AMBODE he came to barriga @ nite the share money.......thats his way
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by chiefolododo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tareq1105:

Ok, you won't believe but you believe a chopper landed there.
leave me alone.

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Eduboy1990: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
I WISH I WAS BORN EKITI ,I NEED MONEY DESPERATELY
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by nkemjacob2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
sarrki:
Tomorrow will end all this flexing of muscles

Truly

Pdp and Apc aren’t different in anyway

that is what most average nigerians dont understand... APC & PDP are the problem of this country
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Roadmike(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC CAN LIE LIKE LAI

Imagine report of Chopper dropping Money after reports and videos have been circulating about APC and FAYEMI giving out 4000Naira to Ekiti kete all in their desperation to claim EKITI .

butterflylion:
Another one.

Another one.

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936

I said this earlier and i was called me a liar.

Now call BBC liars too.

PDP are so desperate. They know they have lost Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by somehow: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
A big fat lie here, wike only came to ekiti state to commiserate with him on the FG attack on him and the pdp members in the state.

Eeya, on the teargas that broke his neck and arm shey?
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by butterflylion: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Roadmike:
APC CAN LIE LIKE LAI

Imagine report of Chopper dropping Money after reports and videos have been circulating about APC and FAYEMI giving out 4000Naira to Ekiti kete all in their desperation to claim EKITI .

I don't know the reports you are referring to but if its the video, everybody is wiser now and know that it was PDP sharing the money around to everybody 4k per head.

They were sharing it at the old government house where only the ruling party has access to. APC isn't the ruling party.
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by Tobycharles: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Nation newspaper and aspersions on PDP is like 5 n 6, just as Tinubu n d inkling bogus eye glasses.
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:34am On Jul 14, 2018
What 5000 are you talking about brah??.....The money stolen from NNPC and abacha loot that Fayemi is distributing in Isan??

Ekiti state can never be compared to Osun and Ondo state both then of ritualist and cultist shocked shocked grin grin grin grin ....We value our lives and peace here and we say a resounding No to Fayemi the fulani puppet!!

Feel free to take the exit door brah...I am allergic to daftness...
Tareq1105:

Collect your share of #5,000 and spend it for the next 4yrs.

Ekiti remain the most backward state in South West, yes or no?
Re: Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation by lordess(m): 4:56am On Jul 14, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
and you are so unintelligent not to shop pictorial evidence

That is eh...

Also, who own The Nation newspaper please??

tomorrow they will start kicking against fake news, meanwhile everything about them & their epileptic govt are a comprehensive definition of FAKE.

Fake president, fake ministers, fake policies... Etc etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.