Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone (1885 Views)

Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List) / Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by Pistolx(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
U think it should also be banned here in Nigeria

Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by Ejadike(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmm.... Though, I understand that they wanna follow the computer age thingy but they should consider those that don't know anything about USSD codes
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by lastbaff(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ejadike:
.... they should consider those that don't know anything about USSD codes
but know how to check account balance with USSD code abi

5 Likes

Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by obojememe: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2018
lastbaff:

lol...funny buh true

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
A welcome idea
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Pistolx:
U think it should also be banned here in Nigeria

But what exactly is "illegal" about scratch cards?

Certainly the USSD option could be more convenient for some.

However the bullying tone of a BAN seems almost like killing a fly with a sledgehammer

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by LexngtonSteele: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2018
I have forgotten all those codes for loading credit. Been loading strictly with internet banking for the past 1 year.
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by princemillla(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Many issue plenty for our side to dey meddle with Uganda palava. Anything wey dem like do. I tire joooo
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by generationz(f): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
clean lexus rx350 2008 for sale nonsoflora2@gmail. com

Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by madgoat(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
generationz:
clean lexus rx350 2008 for sale nonsoflora2@gmail. com

Scammer grin grin
Try again grin grin
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by generationz(f): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
madgoat:

Scammer grin grin
Try again grin grin
what ?
are you crazy or what

check my profile that car has been up for sale since 2017.

if you are interested in the deal email me I'll give you the dealers no you call him and talk.
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by Ejadike(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
lastbaff:

Go to the villages and see if they've ever heard of anything they call USSD code.
Re: Uganda Bans Use Of Scratch/airtime Card For Recharging Phone by edoairways: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Probably Nigeria is indirectly copying this country

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Swap My Almost New Samsung A8 Plus With A70 And Add Some Cash. / Daiwa 65-inch 4K UHD Webos TV With Magic Remote Launched In India / How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.