Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,410 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (58846 Views)

47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by adekunle6224(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
if thier is rigging in Ekiti election, then 2019 Presidential election won't be free and fear. Ekiti is likely to be a litmus test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
In all the 16 local government in ekiti state, professor olusola eleka of pdp will defeat fayemi of Apc on july 14. at least by 3pm, the results of the poll will be coming out in one polling unit to the other before collation start in all the wards.

We're waiting for your 16=0 again. Your god, Fayose knows that he's inside hot soup. Get it clear in your head this is 2018, what goes around comes around.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
fykes:
The truth is and everybody knows it that in a free and fair election, PDP will win but this isn't gonna be free and fair by any scratch.
APC wants to win for the sake of making south west a regional bloc and Oshiomole's street (political) credibility or bragging rights as chairman not to talk of fayose's opposition stance against them

Relax, it will be free and fair. Apc will win write it down in your head.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
ChangetheChange:
APC has lost this election

In the next 24hrs you will be confronted with the new reality. You think we're still in 2014? Wake up, this is 2018, the table has turned.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by maestroferddi: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Please re read the analysis well objectively.
What should he read?

PDP still has a clear lead as per the analysis or are you trying to console yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

PDP members should be at all polling units

They shouldn't be intimidated

I am optimistic that they will win.

This is not only for the sake of Ekiti but also for the sake of our democracy!

But you intimidated Apc leaders 4yrs ago. They were locked up and were released after the announcement of the results.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by maestroferddi: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
straighttalk:
How independent minded is the analyst?
He is at best an APC apologist.

Imagine listing paperweights as serious politicians?

Mojeed Jamiu, excuse me? Are we talking of grassroots mobilizers or Tinubu media lapdogs?
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
veekid:
So I heard both the APC and PDP candidates in Ekiti were absent during their governorship debate.
Ani Oloriburuku ni awon people Yi se.

Do you call that a political debate?
No, no, no. The woman was not fair to mr abiodun aluko. Next time, questions should be evenly distributed not asking aluko to respond to all questions first because, according to her, in alphabetical order. No, it's not fair.
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
olapluto:
Ekiti elections are going to be easy to win or lose. The votes are not much. In fact, the winner will probably have about 300,000 votes. That is a workable number. The strongest hold of PDP or APC can be identified, and effectively suppressed. The other places, votes could be bought. With federal might swinging towards APC, I expect them to suppress PDP strongholds and massively amplify APC strongholds.
Guy,your too much.your a real political/electoral analyst,you understand the dynamics of nigerian elections.just like i have identified pdp strongholds,apc will do same and do the needful.up apc.that is how buhari will triumph next year
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by senatordave1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
What should he read?

PDP still has a clear lead as per the analysis or are you trying to console yourself?
No sir,apc has a slight edge.the only edge pdp has is on fayose waning popularity,his incumbency which will be limited to his strongholds.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
He is at best an APC apologist.

Imagine listing paperweights as serious politicians?

Mojeed Jamiu, excuse me? Are we talking of grassroots mobilizers or Tinubu media lapdogs?
Its ok,but the reasonable and sensible thing for you to do is to counter with your own analysis.am waiting

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by dochenaj: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
There is a gamble FG is pondering over. To rig in APC and show a stamp of control and influence while garnering footholds for next year elections or allow PDP to win as a show of Buhari's free and fair election policy thus establishing an argument for their disastrous rigging of next years polls.
I wonder which option, they will choose. But in the next 48 hours at the very most. We will know. Yes, "we are watching"

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by maestroferddi: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir,apc has a slight edge.the only edge pdp has is on fayose waning popularity,his incumbency which will be limited to his strongholds.
You are such a funny character. You know that in a free and fair election APC will gather not up to 120,000 votes tomorrow but because you jokers believe so much in Buhari's use of brute force to steal the mandate of the people, you come online to paint a false picture.

Whenever most of you are asked to comment on the brigandage going in Ekiti State, you reactions have been that you were paying Fayose in his own coin.

The salient question then should be whether this election is about Fayose or the people.

If Fayose had rigged himself back to office, are the people so daft that they can't vote his party out?

Besides why did Ekiti suddenly become so important to APC when it is claimed that the state has negligible if not zero Federal presence?

You see, I don't like taking on APC peeps and their supporters on polemics because they are known to frequently display the inability to project superior and well-thoughtout viewpoints.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by front4line: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2018
fairfora:
My dad said he won't vote for the candidate who would send herdsmen to his farm. grin. The anti open grazing law is fayose's scorecard and instrument he'd use in this election. The people of the state especially the farmers have been brainwashed that APC and herdsmen are one and the same. Again, they believe fayemi is tinubu's boy who would do the same thing he did as governor if he wins, which is giving contracts to those approved by Tinubu from Lagos, most of who were not from ekiti. The people are wiser now.

You are not wise.
Did you forget those that will vote are not on NL ?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by front4line: 1:19am On Jul 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are such a funny character. You know that in a free and fair election APC will gather up to 120,000 votes tomorrow but because you jokers believe so much in Buhari's use of brute force to steal the mandate of the people, you come online to paint a false picture.

When most of you are asked to comment on the brigandage going in Ekiti State, you reactions have been that you were paying Fayose in his own coin.

The salient question then whether this election is about Fayose or the people.

If Fayose rigged himself back to office, are the people so daft that they can't vote his party out?

Besides why did Ekiti suddenly become important to APC when it is claimed that the state has negligible if not zero Federal presence?

You see, I don't like taking on APC peeps and their supporters on polemics because them frequently display the inability to project superior and well-thoughtout viewpoints.

Wail me a river. I hope that view point is we’ll understood.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Billygee2u: 4:41am On Jul 14, 2018
thewarrior72:
Say no to APC aka herdsmen and yes to life.
Remember that 90% of those who chanted change and voted for apc in 2015 from middle belt and some north west states are all dead now.

Be wise Ekiti people, dont let the self inflicted calamity that befalled those people happen to u. And bear in mind that Ekiti state is the only remaining Christian state in the whole of southwest. Ondo is gone, stand ur ground and reject orthoman dan fodio's ISLAMIC marchant of death PARTY APC. Rivers did it, Anambra did it so u can do it.
that's exactly how it is.
I pray that Ekiti people don't regret like Middle Beltans did.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by sokera: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2018
APC all the way .... I send my luck
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by sokera: 4:52am On Jul 14, 2018
fairfora:
My dad said he won't vote for the candidate who would send herdsmen to his farm. grin. The anti open grazing law is fayose's scorecard and instrument he'd use in this election. The people of the state especially the farmers have been brainwashed that APC and herdsmen are one and the same. Again, they believe fayemi is tinubu's boy who would do the same thing he did as governor if he wins, which is giving contracts to those approved by Tinubu from Lagos, most of who were not from ekiti. The people are wiser now.
so Feyemi truly awarded contract then ? So why are you people saying Fayemi didn’t do anything ? Hate is your blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by fireback: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2018
fairfora:
I don't know the source of this piece but it's 100% accurate. I'm from ekiti-west( Ijero to be precise) they're ardent PDP supporters alongside Moba( which shares border with Kwara) and the neighbouring LGA to ours. You dare not mention APC in those area if you don't want to see wahala. I had to tell them I'd vote PDP in 2015 so they don't deal with me even though I secretly voted buhari. They're mainly farmers who cherish their crops so much. The anti open grazing law is a major achievement and the likely driving force in tomorrow's election because the state is among those who are predominantly farmers, who enjoy relative peace in Nigeria today . Fayose is a political mathematician. He had gone ahead of the APC to print specimen of the voter registers and other materials to educate people of the state mainly in the remote villages. It will be difficult for APC to win tomoro's election. Except by MIRACLE
and that miracle is by RIGGING.
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by craimfaita: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2018
thewarrior72:
Say no to APC aka herdsmen and yes to life.
Remember that 90% of those who chanted change and voted for apc in 2015 from middle belt and some north west states are all dead now.

Be wise Ekiti people, dont let the self inflicted calamity that befalled those people happen to u. And bear in mind that Ekiti state is the only remaining Christian state in the whole of southwest. Ondo is gone, stand ur ground and reject orthoman dan fodio's ISLAMIC marchant of death PARTY APC. Rivers did it, Anambra did it so u can do it.

See them!!!
Remnants of Lost nd Confused Generations!

Merchants of Religious Sentiments!

D Hottest Space in Hell is Reserved for Religious Hypocrites!

Why can't U Campaign for Ur Favorite PDP in Peace?
As if either of these Politicians would Remember U wen they Eventually Win this Election.

Change 4 Good, 4Christ Sake!

Odddeh!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2018
sokera:
so Feyemi truly awarded contract then ? So why are you people saying Fayemi didn’t do anything ? Hate is your blood
No state governor would leave office without pointing to any achievement, no matter how small. Fayemi would have done so much when he was governor but Tinubu hampered him. The resources meant for the development of the state were being shared with Tinubu, all because he sponsored fayemi to win the controversial election back then. He wanted to do the same in ondo election but failed. The incumbent governor of ondo state outsmarted Tinubu. That's exactly what fayose has done to him.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by royalfly(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2018
senatordave1:
Objectively,if we go by this analysis which is the closest so far on the eve of the polls,pdp will win 5 lgas clearly which are ekiti south west,ikole,irepodun,gbonyin and ilejemeje.apc will also win 5 lgas which are moba,oye,emure,ise/orun and ido-osi.but apc will win with a bigger margin in their strongholds because they have more control in their bases.6 lgas are 50/50 for the two parties but apc will win most of them marginally because the electoral indices will favour them in such a keenly contested hotspot.i see apc winning ekiti north with pdp marginally winning the central or sharing with apc while apc should win the south marginally
. Sentimental lies
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2018
royalfly:
. Sentimental lies
Lets see you concise objective facts
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tareq1105:

But you intimidated Apc leaders 4yrs ago. They were locked up and were released after the announcement of the results.
So this is not about serving the people then It is about vendetta undecided

Weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by aydelicious: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
I see....
Re: Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti by ArcToyin(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
maxtop:
All these permutation and combination won't work in some cases. Anyway I want PDP to win sha. If you don't like what I said, kindly grab or hug a transformer near you. grin grin
will Jesus wish some body to hug transformer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.