Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" (58836 Views)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
The Senator representing Kogi-west senatorial district, Dino Melaye, threw a pictorial insults to the Deputy Senate President Ovie Omo-Agege, calling him a Mace thief.

Dino Melaye, who was re-elected during the February 19 general election to be a member of the 9th Senate, took to his Instagram page to share a picture depicting that the newly elected Deputy President is capable of stealing the Mace for the second time.

He wrote: "When you work with a Mace thief"
Dino Melaye Throws Jabs On Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief"

When you work with a Mace thief

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByudwLWn5ON/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by ImDStar: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lolz

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by BuhariAdvocate: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino will seriously be deal with in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.

77 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Passage of bills will be delayed and anyone that is passed will be stolen.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by orion7: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously humiliate in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.
sharraap there. youruba kid

332 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by BuhariAdvocate: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Go and get sense
orion7:
sharraap there. youruba kid

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by orion7: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
donbachi:
Passage of bills will be delayed and anyone that is passed will be stolen.
rubber stamp. assembly

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by alsudan: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
If the Supreme Court sacks the mace thief, be sure the Senate will be needing a new mace.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by orion7: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Go and get sense
saarki the other day some one told you. You 're not fit to address animals, because they reason better than you

and you re here telling someone to go get sense

lol. grin

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by KenOne: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy grin
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin No be lie
alsudan:
If the Supreme Court sacks the mace thief, be sure the Senate will be needing a new mace.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by lastmessenger: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

but he didn't lie. Omo agege stole the mace.

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by timibare(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
But hold on guys.....is he truly not a MACE THIEF?

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Katenavas(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
IF YOU SEE ANY BET,SEX OR SPAM STUFF ANYWHERE ON NAIRALAND follow this step to remove it....click report, press 9 and submit...let's make NAIRALAND spam free....please share to info others

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its shameful being a nigerian

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by foolbuster: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Laff wan kee me i swear....... grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Mufasa27(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously humiliate in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.
Lol, you said more than this few months ago, nothing happened, Dino went ahead and shamed you guys....

Una no dey shame ??

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by NwaliE01: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Scape goat for what bro?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Bossontop(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol......dino be laffing at your command of english language

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Jasen1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Your English is as useless as Bello of kogi

You don't know anything about senators

They're all paddy in different uniform

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by johnkay1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019

Dino is super monkey, the only monkey that stayed on a tree for days and also jump from speeding police van.

He is in the same clique with Tonto and Bobrisky.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by solonubinho(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

Is this one okay?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by deeway200(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
dino cannot be cowed

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wonderful caption

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino behave mature pls, you still man man cool

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018