Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election (43566 Views)

Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Veyk(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
The SAINTS
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by miceroms: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Will the security details of these politicians also be withdrawn since they are all present in Ekiti State for the election? If not, they will be the architect of the rigging process.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by DrGali1: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Governors Yahaya Bello and Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai are in Ado-Ekiti to support John Kayode Fayemi , the gubernatorial candidate of the APC, ahead of tomorrow’s election in Ekiti State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/el-rufai-yahaya-bello-storm-ekiti-to.html
Faces of failure undecided
Mztarstrechy:
Governors Yahaya Bello and Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai are in Ado-Ekiti to support John Kayode Fayemi , the gubernatorial candidate of the APC, ahead of tomorrow’s election in Ekiti State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/el-rufai-yahaya-bello-storm-ekiti-to.html
Faces of failure
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Bruemath(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Failures, did I say that,Yes I did shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Awoleesu(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Even the ' ordinary driver' according to Fayose...

The appearance of Yahaya + his earlier threat of "taming Fayose on Saturday..." Give me a hunch...

I sense kata-kata loading...
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Awoleesu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
miceroms:
Will the security details of these politicians also be withdrawn since they are all present in Ekiti State for the election? If not, they will be the architect of the rigging process.
Very smart observation!
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by maestroferddi: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
itoldu:
Remember El Rufai wasn't allowed into Ekiti 4 years ago. They were taking pics somewhere at the border of Ondo and Ekiti. It sucks when Karma visits.
Are you not ashamed that the only word you pick after the sums spent on your education is "karma"?

That is if you did copy the word as used carelessly here.

Try and do some thinking....

If PDP were this bad how come APC was winning elections when they were in power?
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm � no vex oo you see how Ekiti government is since Wednesday Ekiti government is a mess because of the genocide killing by Fulani herdsmans and I see failures would not know Fulani herdsmans are surrounded every where and you see how Fulani herdsmans surrounded in Ekiti state before. sad undecidedWell we are praying for our nation Nigeria too be our peaceful nation.����
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tareq1105:
r

But record has is that yaya Bello has paid more salary than your god Fayose
which record, where is ur source
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yahama bingo and Hell rufai the evil midget are in ekiti state to help establish cow colony in Afonjas land... tufiakwa
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by realadejoh: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
LordNapoleon:
Look at 'em all, they are good for nothing. Bunch of people who have outlived their usefulness.

I'm sorry to quote you o,
none of those people in that pix was ever useful especially yeye below who has make kogi unbearable for many!
2019 shall tell sha

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari is an elder statesman . Tonight reminds me of Ekiti 2014 election eve. In 2014, by this time, all major hotels have been fully booked by the GEJ team led by Obanikoro . PDP team (Chris Ubah & other bigwigs) were everywhere. You have high numbers of Mopol & soldiers everywhere working under instructions. People were already getting intimidated by the presence of large number of soldiers as if they were fighting war. Shoot at sight order was given against any governor coming to encourage & support Fayemi, publicly shoot at sight order was given against Amaechi & Oshiomhole.

Later in the night 'masked men' were used to arrest notable APC leaders who will coordinate party agents & boost party supporters confidence amidst intimidation. 2014 Ekiti election eve was a day never to be forgotten. It prepared Aregbesola for the Osun Election . In Ekiti, masked men kidnapped people on election eve, Omisore used masked man publicly as his security orderly in day time, but Ekiti experience made Osun people not be scared of masked man following Omisore about. In fact, they were prepared for them.

If it had happened now, the people with the best propaganda machinery in the world would have brought the nation down.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by blacknp(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Governor Yahaya Bello said : If you want to Enjoy what Kogi People have been enjoying for the past 3 years Vote APC ! and as always you will be sorry you did for 4 years.

Benue APC : Herdsmen will be allowed to Kill

Zamfara : APC Herdmen can wipe out villages

Kogi APC: Ask Igala People wetin them dey see with herdsmen

Plateau APC : Genocide courtesy of herdsmen

Anything APC represents badluck

Ask the Nigerian currency and it will tell you its value has never remained thesame since the leprous hand of APC touched it .

Ask the Job seekers who were promised 3M jobs annually they will tell you that millions of those who had Jobs when that promise was made are currently jobless.

Ask the school Children the fake pastor deceived with one meal a day and they will tell you that even drinking garri a day has become impossible.

Ekiti voters Do the right thing send a strong messsge to the tyrant of Daura that he is not God and we refuse to worship Him !

May the choice of the people prevail

You can't give what you don't have,you are a product of a failed system,blame your parents for bringing you into this world of Nigeria.com,it is the life of the fittest,Apc is pdp,ask Elumelu,otedola,dangote,wole soyinka and mikel obi,your Nigeria is what you make of it,nothing is given for free,it"s a dog eat dog society of Hypocrites.

If pdp was any better in their 16 years of power why did you not enter the 100 million Naira or more crew?
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by emmasege: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Governor Yahaya Bello said : If you want to Enjoy what Kogi People have been enjoying for the past 3 years Vote APC ! and as always you will be sorry you did for 4 years.

Benue APC : Herdsmen will be allowed to Kill

Zamfara : APC Herdmen can wipe out villages

Kogi APC: Ask Igala People wetin them dey see with herdsmen

Plateau APC : Genocide courtesy of herdsmen

Anything APC represents badluck

Ask the Nigerian currency and it will tell you its value has never remained thesame since the leprous hand of APC touched it .

Ask the Job seekers who were promised 3M jobs annually they will tell you that millions of those who had Jobs when that promise was made are currently jobless.

Ask the school Children the fake pastor deceived with one meal a day and they will tell you that even drinking garri a day has become impossible.

Ekiti voters Do the right thing send a strong messsge to the tyrant of Daura that he is not God and we refuse to worship Him !

May the choice of the people prevail

May the God of heaven bless you with this post. Please, if you have any contact in Ekiti or Yoruba land, do well by forwarding it to them through WhatsApp.

You never can tell what the impact will be.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by blacknp(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
comshots:
This are APC campaign promises.
*Okada will be ban.
*Houses will be demolish for road expansion.
*Everybody,including shoemakers will be tax.
*More busstop shall be created.
Funny enough,these people don't say a word about Fulani herdsmen killings against the citizenry.But they are trooping out for tomorrow's election.
Hypocrite stop eating cow meat for 3 months the purported herds men will quietly retreat but never you still want to be eating suya and be shouting Herds men? Joker.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by eventsms(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Source recent final year project topics and materials for all department via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by powerkey: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm surprised that Yorubas are supporting the Islamic terrorists party APC.....

Anyone that supports a TERRORIST is also a TERRORIST.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Todayupdat: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti people vote in feyemi and get fulani hersmen....ask benue people.....
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Writer94: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
undecidedmake dem gerrara dia jare. wetin Yaya Bello wan campaign dia?
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by mamaafrik(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
the short man devil and a fulani apologist,eleyayi aa to yo
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by cytell56: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

The title should rather be Thugs from Kogi and Kaduna storms Ekiti
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by titiforever: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2018
O ma ya gbogbo yin lenu, awon rogues party gbogbo.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Petmodan(m): 1:32am On Jul 14, 2018
The law of human attraction says that evil people attract people FAYEMI attracting YAHAYA BELLO and EL RUFAI
Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are
Fayemi has shown Ekiti peopl the type of person he is, what kogi state and kaduna state is passing through in the hands of this two evil governors hummm is something good to write home about
Ekiti people pls vote wisely and refuse to sell your birthright to fulani herdsmen
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by bezimo(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Operation take ekiti by force and violence..Buch of failures
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by itoldu: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
Are you not ashamed that the only word you pick after the sums spent on your education is "karma"?

That is if you did copy the word as used carelessly here.

If PDP were this bad how come APC was winning elections when they were in power?

I hope Mr. "Careful","Accountant General on Education" & "Shame them" has applied some wisdom with discretion. Now, this is not to address you based on your lack of foresight or insufficient residual knowledge. We all watched APC take on and over quite a number of states across the nation. Hey! We even thought we were in for better days ahead. There is nothing I've said that makes PDP look like the worse of two evils. I just recollected an event of the use of Federal power which is again in play by the opposition. I wouldn't know what you were told of the meaning of Karma while growing up but in the layman's dictionary, it simply implies that "YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE

I'm sure every fibre in your body wants to rush for a reply but you should take your own advice:

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by maestroferddi: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2018
itoldu:

I hope Mr. "Careful","Accountant General on Education" & "Shame them" has applied some wisdom with discretion. Now, this is not to address you based on your lack of foresight or insufficient residual knowledge. We all watched APC take on and over quite a number of states across the nation. Hey! We even thought we were in for better days ahead. There is nothing I've said that makes PDP look like the worse of two evils. I just recollected an event of the use of Federal power which is again in play by the opposition. I wouldn't know what you were told of the meaning of Karma while growing up but in the layman's dictionary, it simply implies that "YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE

I'm sure every fibre in your body wants to rush for a reply but you should take your own advice:
It is very clear you things mixed up because what I was saying coheres with your viewpoints above
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by 7lives: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
APC rigging machine on board.Imagine a failure of Yahaya Bello's nature in a desperation of this nature.Ekiti people keep off APC.

Why worry?, the people that love and VOTED Fayose in 2014 are still in Ekiti.
Na NOW we go know whether na people vote Fayose or he was RIGGED in by PDP RIGGING MACHINE.
Re: El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election by Amir247: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2018
They all are the same
Yaya_Bello,Fayemi and co

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.