Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (9022 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Opinion: Igbo Man Responds And Takes Apostle Suleman Down Memory Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BabaRamota1980: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
paramakina202:

You mean Igboman hustle solve government marginalization?
You get sense so.

Wetin be government marginalization?

Why cant you compete politically to install power brokers and earn mandates, why should it be given to you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by PointZerom: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
immhotep:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b sarkin liondeleo yyeske ngeneukwenu
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BabaRamota1980: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
immhotep:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b

Tell these people o
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by PointZerom: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
uba1991:
every body know that igbos hate themselves talk more of visitors.75 per cent of igbos leaves outside there igbo land and when ever they begin to make some small money[changes] they ll start disrespcting their lanlords,they like bragging,chest beating,etc. they way yoruba accommodate igbos no igbo generation can return same gesture. u can argue as u like but the truth remains AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS NOT ACCOMMODATIVE

Shut up. What do you know about accommodation? .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by deomelo: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
[s]
horsepower101:

At least with BMC, they get paid to dish out their hate but you on the other hand do it for free. Yet you are the hardest working non BMC member...

Mumu, you better enroll with BMC and make something out of your life.
[/s]

Typical boring ipob nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by paramakina202: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Why cant you compete politically to install power brokers and earn mandates, why should it be given to you?

See this one,was it not given to Yoruba in 1999 and about to be given to the North in 2019 by the way of two main parties fielding presidential candidates from the North.
Why are Northern students not competing fairly with the rest of the country and have depend on lower cut off marks?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2018
The truth is that the SE is too competitive for an average hausa man to come and strive in, very few can successfully adapt from the relaxed and calm business environment of the north to the fast-paced environment of the SE. I've seen yoruba's in awka and onitsha who have done it, but hausa's rarely do become highly successful, although I remember a hausa fellow who now has a successful business and a personal car in awka (not that a car is a sure banker sign of wealth). That guy was born and bred in the east.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by uba1991: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2018
i swear to GOD. dos igbos living in kaduna,kano,maiduguri,abuja,jos, etc knows that the north is very accomodative. only dos gala sellers who leaves in dos erosion caves think the east is all and all.i can swear with d bible that there are millions of igbos that prefered to die than telling them to leave d north and return to d east.they know d way the northerners accepted and accomodated them. come to kano,jos,kaduna,yola etc u ll realise that am saying d truth. infact 60 per cent of igbos staying in d north are not ready to go back to d east because of d way d northerners accepted and accomodated them. FACTS
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BreakupNigeria: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Another trashy and unintelligent statement! If according to you, 75% of Igbos live outside their region yet the SE alone still has over 30 million people with cities like Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri etc seriously congested with Igbos then it's safe to say that Igbos are up to 100 million which is half of Nigeria's population! Now does that make sense to you?? And I hope you know that Igbos are also all over the ECOWAS and beyond in large numbers as well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by kernel508: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Please mention Three financial Federal government project in the East you can remember?
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BreakupNigeria: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2018
uba1991:
i swear to GOD. dos igbos living in kaduna,kano,maiduguri,abuja,jos, etc knows that the north is very accomodative. only dos gala sellers who leaves in dos erosion caves think the east is all and all.i can swear with d bible that there are millions of igbos that prefered to die than telling them to leave d north and return to d east.they know d way the northerners accepted and accomodated them. come to kano,jos,kaduna,yola etc u ll realise that am saying d truth. infact 60 per cent of igbos staying in d north are not ready to go back to d east because of d way d northerners accepted and accomodated them. FACTS
Another emotional rant without sense nor logic. That Igbos are still in the north does not mean that the north is accommodating or even safe. FYI, there are still Igbos in Borno state and even Western Cameroon right now with all the crises happening in those places now. It shows that Igbos are very daring and adventurous, they can even stay in hostile and arid regions and still make it in those areas. Do you know how peaceful and safe the East is yet our people continues to open new frontiers in places like Chad, Niger, CAR and also Northern Nigeria where people generally live Hobbesian lifestyles. There is an adage that says anywhere you go and you don't see Igbos please leave that place immediately!? However, unlike in the past when you see large number of Igbos building factories, estates, hotels etc in the North now Igbos only invest mainly in Lagos and Abuja while majority of their investments are increasingly being cited in East with only residential houses, warehouse and plazas built in places like Kano, Kaduna, Jos etc. Also, the Igbos you see in the north are mostly those that were born there and many of them are relocating back to the East or elsewhere across Africa, at least I have seen many families here in Owerri that returned permanently from the North because of the perennial crises and insecurity there but I have not seen Igbo families that are moving to the north to stay in recent times.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Ikenna0b: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2018
uba1991:

Listen to this girl and keep quiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuyx3YQPyYM

This is an igbo girl that was born and raised in the North.
I have never lived in the North but my mother did, her description of her years in the North matches what this girl said. Every Igbo that lived in the North can testify what this girl said is the truth. Hell the last time I visited and one of my brother's friend came to see us, dude came looking like a straight aboki. According to him, the bank he works for transferred him to North. He started dressing like y'all just to blend in so he can survive because every little thing, y'all niggas pop off and start killing people. Y'all are psychopaths

The North is the least accommodating. There's a reason why Igbo consider each Igbo residing up north till this very day as suicidal.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by kernel508: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2018
uba1991:

Igbos don't love themselves:
# It got me laughing, But they help each other in trades. They've overtaken trade sphere in Nigeria.
# Despite there love for commerce, they shut down there businesses on May 30th, just to show love to there fallen heroes.
#They gave 95% block vote to Jonathan, no other zone can boost of such figure.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BabaRamota1980: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2018
paramakina202:

See this one,was it not given to Yoruba in 1999 and about to be given to the North in 2019 by the way of two main parties fielding presidential candidates from the North.
Why are Northern students not competing fairly with the rest of the country and have depend on lower cut off marks?

We were begged to take it. We were ready to tear this country apart. That was an appeasement to calm us down from doing damage. Nothing was given to us.
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BabaRamota1980: 6:38am On Jul 14, 2018
kernel508:

Please mention Three financial Federal government project in the East you can remember?

1. 2nd Niger Bridge
2. Inland port at Onitsha
3. Akanu Ibiam Intrnt'l Airport
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Almaiga: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2018
Nonsense trash, you are using silly excuses to defend your attitude. The facts stand, "Igbo's are not accommodative". Untill you have a better defense, just hush. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Ikenna0b: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
This response should be saved for posterity. When Ibo say they are marginalized this is the flag to fly in response to their lamentation.

This Igbo boy has solved the rifdle of Ibo marginalization today.
Do something with your life instead of staying on NL 24-7 creating topics about Igbos or following threads about Igbos left and right like an obsessed, desperate, Ashawos looking for a John. Dude do get help from either a psychologist or psychiatrist. I wonder about your mental health. Obsession is signs of a mental disorder. Do seek help that you obviously need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BabaRamota1980: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Do something with your life instead of staying on NL 24-7 creating topics about Igbos or following threads about Igbos left and right like an obsessed, desperate, Ashawos looking for a John. Dude do get help from either a psychologist or psychiatrist. I wonder about your mental health. Obsession is signs of a mental disorder. Do seek help that you obviously need.

If i start with you now you go cry to UN to give you biafla. See how u dey take start trouble you no get liver to finish...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Ikenna0b: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If i start with you now you go cry to UN to give you biafla. See how u dey take start trouble you no get liver to finish...

I feel more sorry for you than interest to even engage in blabbing with you. Of what reason would I have interest to engage with someone I honestly think is mentally unstable. Whether you take my advice or not, that's on you; I don't care. It ain't like your mental state affects me or anyone in my life. So carry on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Amberon11: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2018
That response was thrash. Yorubas have lots of shops in Europe and all other parts of the world. In Dubai for instance, the sellers there speak little yoruba. So many times I heard them say "bawo ni"? and many other Yoruba words but never an igbo word. Even the people who are mostly into freight there are yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by DavidEsq(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
This response should be saved for posterity. When Ibo say they are marginalized this is the flag to fly in response to their lamentation.

This Igbo boy has solved the rifdle of Ibo marginalization today.
I'm thinking of printing it and framing it in my room sef. The guy was so exhaustive on the issue. See how he slammed the Hausa guy enter nama sh1thole grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by daveson2020(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin I yes oo, my brother talk sense into that almajiri Street begger parasite so that his kinsmen will learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Maghan37: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
deltaisgreat:
pure and undisputed fact. Can any afonja ague this fact?
last grade.d argument is BTW Igbo's and Hausa's don't turn dis into something else. Besides in my on opinion apart from d propensity for violence of northerners Igbo's are quite hostile to strangers.
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Maghan37: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2018
deltaisgreat:
pure and undisputed fact. Can any afonja ague this fact?
last grade.d argument is BTW Igbo's and Hausa's don't turn dis into something else. Besides in my on opinion apart from d propensity for violence of northerners Igbo's are quite hostile to strangers and may be d most hostile in On Nigeria apart 4rm d ikwerres
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
deomelo:
Typical ipob tone deaf, ignorant, self serving and bigoted ramblings.
omo Yoruba agbo seller are the above responses true or false? I'm very sure you are still owing your Igbo landlord house rent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by kernel508: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

1. 2nd Niger Bridge
2. Inland port at Onitsha
3. Akanu Ibiam Intrnt'l Airport

I love the fact that you're dealing on facts... I deal on truth.

1. 2nd Niger bridge is less than 10% percentage done. I was in the East till January. They've mounted circular poles for cast in also the assumed pillars, nothing more. Please confirm for yourself.

2. I don't need to lie to win an argument. That port was formalities, they didn't dregde the river bank, till today no heavy ship comes close to it. Check all the pictures of that port on the internet and see if you will find one.

3. Akanu Ibiam International Airport - That's a shame of Airport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by freeze001(f): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2018
dkronicle:
This my brother done explain everything. Hausas dont buy shop, na kiosk dem dey like use. Their business dey vex me. How person go dey sell coconut 10 naira 20 naira. I'm starting to think that dangote's bloodline has igbo something in it. One of my yoruba friends wey e mama na from PH dey totally different from normal yoruba boy, even though he grew without his mom around him . Nigeria dont deserve Igbos at all.

This disrespect thing is very funny. What exactly do you call disrespect? Doesd Igbo man suddenly refuse to greet d landlord or does he go to attack him and forcefully take over his property? What really? Explain please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by freeze001(f): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2018
deomelo:
Typical ipob tone deaf, ignorant, self serving and bigoted ramblings.

Could u enlighten me on why u consider d response self-serving, ignorant and bigoted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by Guestlander: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
The truth is that the SE is too competitive for an average hausa man to come and strive in, very few can successfully adapt from the relaxed and calm business environment of the north to the fast-paced environment of the SE. I've seen yoruba's in awka and onitsha who have done it, but hausa's rarely do become highly successful, although I remember a hausa fellow who now has a car in awka. But that guy was born and bred in the east.

Contrary to all these bigoted nonsense, Hausas are indeed very good and successful in business.

It is true many are not into mom and pop shops like the ibos but they have done well is wholesale trading of food and agricultural products all over Nigeria for a long time. Business is not restricted to 4 x4 shops alone.
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by BabaRamota1980: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2018
kernel508:

I love the fact that you're dealing on facts... I deal on truth.

1. 2nd Niger bridge is less than 10% percentage done. I was in the East till January. They've mounted circular poles for cast in also the assumed pillars, nothing more. Please confirm for yourself.

2. I don't need to lie to win an argument. That port was formalities, they didn't dregde the river bank, till today no heavy ship comes close to it. Check all the pictures of that port on the internet and see if you will find one.

3. Akanu Ibiam International Airport - That's a shame of Airport.

FG has facilitated for you what you need to monetize 2 and 3.

There are heavy machineries as well warehousing facilities in the Onitsha port. What are you waiting on?
Switch on its development like you claim you did for Lagos.

The airport needed concession and it was opened for bid. What happened, why hasnt any Ibo company acquired the concession? Whats going on?
Re: Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating by kernel508: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

FG has facilitated for you what you need to monetize 2 and 3.

There are heavy machineries as well warehousing facilities in the Onitsha port. What are you waiting on?
Switch on its development like you claim you did for Lagos.

The airport needed concession and it was opened for bid. What happened, why hasnt any Ibo company acquired the concession? Whats going on?

My Brother, the question is simple. To mention just three financial Federal government project in the whole of East, not concession and stuffs like that.

Surprisedly, Tell the world three capital projects Lagos state has done outside Federal built structures since Independence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How P&ID Tried To Scam The Nigerian Government By PoliticsNGR.com / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.