Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. (4709 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
In my last post, I explained that Peter Obi candidacy is an agenda to take over the south-South region that Igbo people have already have their eyes one for years.

Peter Obi proved me right today as he claimed that 40% of people of the south-South are Igbo. Some South South people who find this offensive kick against it

As usual Igbos take a sweep at them, they started abusing them telling that they don't know their history because if they do, they will know that they are Igbo.

Anyway let me stop here, read what South-South people said by yourself below.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by PresidObi: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
This tribal instigation will never work,

Even if Peter Obi slaps us in the south south,

We will all vote for him to the last man

APC and PDP have expired

And they are bringing expired candidates.

We owe it to ourselves and our unborn children

To vote for Peter Obi, irrespective of where he came from or what he says

Fuel is #185 in Sapele, same in Akure and Langtang

Tribalism they have been spewing since 1970

Hasn't helped us as a nation

I will vote for a man who loves us all

Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed for president.

Vote for LP

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by danijesus(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
There is nothing like south south...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
I will still vote for peter obi

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Lionnation: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Does this matter for anything, the media always looking for something to twist, just achieve a negative goal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
If he says dat, it is very offensive

9 Likes

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by KingKO22: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
IPOB president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by sirp9898(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Propaganda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Unzerious: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
If he really said that...Then, he's as Egocentric as his Tribe.
Igbo's aren't ready for Presidency yet...

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Bravetunde: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yoruba Muslims try harder.
Peter obi will not only win all ss/se but with a very high percentage.
He will also win Abuja and no man's land Lagos

He just need to win about 3 to 4 more state to finally seal the faith grin grin
Peter obi I know you are reading these as the most educated candidate.
I love you so much sir and I m an ijaw man.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Unzerious: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
danijesus:
There is nothing like south south...

Expantiate...
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by okeysoninv: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
obi is right, rivers = 65% Igbo
delta = 33%
cross river = 7%
Edo = 5%
akwa ibiom = 5%
bayelsa = 5%

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Michelle70(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
delta = 33%
cross river = 7%
Edo = 5%
akwa ibiom = 5%
bayelsa = 5%
clap for ur self

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by robinso01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
This guy and his statistics

3 Likes

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
delta = 33%
cross river = 7%
Edo = 5%
akwa ibiom = 5%
bayelsa = 5%

No it's

99% of Rivers
97% of Delta
98% of Edo
89% of Akwa ibom
96% of Bayelsa.

Don't reduce the number of Igbo.... Igbo also dominate India and Pakistan

If India know their history, they will know that they are Igbo.

India are denying their igbohood because of War that happened.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
In my last post, I explained that Peter Obi candidacy is an agenda to take over the south-South region that Igbo people have already have their eyes one for years.

Peter Obi proved me right today as he claimed that 40% of people of the south-South are Igbo. Some South South people who find this offensive kick against it

As usual Igbos take a sweep at them, they started abusing them telling that they don't know their history because if they do, they will know that they are Igbo.

peter obi has betrayed us... To hell with his LP

My vote is now for either tinubu or atiku.. or he should make public apology to mostly the Ijaws

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by sanpipita(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yet another lie with no verifiable source, wonder when you people will rest.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Christistruth00: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
One IPOB Leader was even foolishly claiming Ijebu Igbo and Alaba (Ala Aba) in Lagos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by okeysoninv: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

No it's

99% of Rivers
97% of Delta
98% of Edo
89% of Akwa ibom
96% of Bayelsa.

Don't reduce the number of Igbo.... Igbo also dominate India and Pakistan

If India know their history, they will know that they are Igbo.

India are denying their igbohood because of War that happened.
afonja go and face ilorin. Igbo is the largest ethnic group in South South . go and argue with ur keyboard

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
This flat head obi must be another zik and ironsi to cause problem again.. he should make public apology to Ijaw people

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
afonja go and face ilorin. Igbo is the largest ethnic group in South South . go and argue with ur keyboard
there are no igbo in south south... Obi and his land grabbing attitude should make public apology to Ijaw people, right now..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
delta = 33%
cross river = 7%
Edo = 5%
akwa ibiom = 5%
bayelsa = 5%
you have lost our votes in Ijaw land..keep thinking what you and your miserable obi doing is funny.. fools

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Abdu81: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Agents of devil
Obi said we are brothers,what bad intentions are you inputting on this.
Is it not true that South south and southeast are generational cousins?

Useless Yoruba Muslim.

Greedy, selfish, tribalist lost souls.

All your evil efforts will end in shame for you people.

You are already reaping what you sow

You intended that obi be rejected
is it not tinubu who is abandoned by Nigerians in south and north?
Including youths and all christians.

Is obi supporters not growing in millions everyday?

Certainly God have brought confusion, rejection, desperation and foolishness in tinubu's camp and no man can change it.

God will keep on turning your wisdoms into foolishness as being witnessed already.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by okeysoninv: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Igo9:
you have lost our votes in Ijaw land..keep thinking what you and your miserable obi doing is funny.. fools
getat, how much is ur vote. only obio akpor covers ur bayelsa votes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by ZUBY77(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Animals with their useless propaganda.
How come only you heard when Obi said that?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by asanausana91: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hmmmm! When I tell some fools that Peter Obi is a tribalistic monkey they thought I was wrong. This is just the beginning, very soon he will say that south south and south east are biafrans. I can swear that Peter Obi is here to divide this country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Felimax(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
When I told them the election is going to be very tribal they never understood.

Just after the election if anybody from South-East talk about Nigeria breaking na thunder go fire that person.

This people never learn.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by BlazinGlory40: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Cloned page. The news doesn’t exist.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by BeautifulMind2: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Peter Obi never say such, show us the video

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by ElSudani: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please let us send Obi to the Federal bureau of statistics. He is at home with figures either made up or real.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disturbing Video Of Agberos Forcing People To Campaign For Tinubu / Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund / HORROR: Boko Haram Shoots Nigerian Army Brigade Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.