Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Void YOU Left - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Void YOU Left (453 Views)

You Left Me / The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void / Told From The Heart: A Review Of O’star Eze’s Dad… After You Left By A Ph.D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Void YOU Left by lawrenzi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
When you left me, you left a big hole in my heart.
Sometimes I wondered how I have been able to cope with your absence.
I wondered how I have been able to cope without your voice speaking to me through the phone.

I wondered how I have been able to cope with our disagreement.
Our love was more than that of a child to a mother; it was godly, eternal and unending.
You were there to listen to me; you gave me love when I cry to you with my worries.
Your love is one I always wished for, it can’t be measured.

Mummy,You never allowed me go broken financially, spiritually and physically.
Many times over, I still carry the pain, it still affects me and somehow I try to deal with it but I wonder if I am really doing that.

The agony and loneliness I feel with your absence is not quantifiable.
your love is the purest form of love.
life has been unfair, sincerely i wish i could have you around again.
27th of May every year will ever remain memorable in my life, that was the date that took away my priceless jewel.

I know you are with the saints of heaven because you were one while on earth, it still pains me that i was not with you when you slept.

sleep on forever mummy, Continue to rest in peace. I love you.

http://www.lawrenzi.com/2018/07/13/the-void-you-left/

(1) (Reply)

Passion Of Love- Last Episode / THE LESS PRIVILEGED / 5 Ways To Write A Better Flashback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.