Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

You Left Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Left Me (318 Views)

Told From The Heart: A Review Of O’star Eze’s Dad… After You Left By A Ph.D / The Void YOU Left / Interview | How I Left Farafina To Start Parresia Publishers -- Azafi Omoluabi-o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Left Me by zykita(f): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
You left me again, but this time I'm not begging you to stay. I don't even want you stay. I want you to go far away because it's not me, it's you.I won't say you made me stronger because you didn't. You broke me far beyond my words can express. You broke me. I'm not strong anymore.

Maybe I was strong when I met you but now I just exist. And I want to keep existing because we both know you would be the end of me. Read more
https://kitavibez.com/you-left-me/

(1) (Reply)

Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted / 1984 By George / Make Money Money From This Survey Platform Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.