Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void (3748 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / The Void YOU Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2019
...... .....The fifth installment of the last wolf series is finally out.... I will only upload the epilogue one here.....

.....Want the whole book and can't wait? Send me a mail to jamesbrowney64@gmail.com. Price is just #500.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2019
PROLOGUE

Artemis

I watched him struggle to breathe after I killed his wolf which was a difficult thing to do because it was something that had actually been a tool of mockery but somehow, Richard had turned it to something that was now revered. He had even managed to build a pack and form a family from the curse I had placed on him. Something I had been denied of for the past three thousand years because of him.

Acheson, the man I despised so long ago was a legend and had now also become a legend at not my own expense but that of the other gods too. But that will be no longer as the memories of his victories have been erased from history forever. His tales of subduing gods will never be told by anyone. He will not be remembered: by his family, by his acts here on earth whether noble or not, by his leadership skills nor the victories he won in bringing me out from my prison. He will be remembered as nothing and for nothing!

He had been chosen to be my saviour, the man to pull me from the prison I was in the first place because of his insolence. Just thinking about what I have lost because of him enraged me and so it was not so difficult anymore to kill the one thing he still had of me after he had stolen my power – his wolf. I couldn’t stand him having even the tiniest bit of my powers or what belonged to me.

His breathing slowed down visibly and his death was imminent which wasn’t surprising as gods more powerful than we could ever be had been killed by my father’s sacred weapon. It was a huge surprise that he was still breathing, which was testament to his will for vengeance and not his level of power. For without my powers and gifts, he would have been history the moment he decided to brawl with my brother.

Despite his seemingly noble ambition and his thirst for vengeance, he couldn’t have even had the faintest victory without my powers and abilities, some of which he stole. For all his bravado, he was actually a coward. Watching his pack and family desert him after I had wiped off their memories of anything concerning him permanently, his will died and so did he as his eyes closed and he stopped moving.

‘Is he dead?’

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Oya oh....food don ready oh....wey my people them? Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon, charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed......

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Ibunkun1(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2019
cool tongue,
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by freestylelos(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2019
We back grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by skyblueking(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Solomonbrown64 welcome bro...i really haven't got to read your series in full, just part after part and its quite confusing...

I need the complete series from beginning to end...
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
skyblueking:
welcome bro...i really haven't got to read your series in full, just part after part and its quite confusing...

I need the complete series from beginning to end...

.... Hello bro. You haven't been able to do that because I started selling the stories after the second installment. If you need the complete series from beginning to end, then you have to send me a mail so we can discuss price.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
freestylelos:
We back grin
grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by theGigolo: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
But Bros it took you years to actually upload this, I know you can't rush creativity but it's been a long while, I have forgotten most of the storyline even the one I bought but it's nice having you here back with us, welcome.

And I keep having flashbacks to CHOICES story, that one one of the bomb too.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
theGigolo:
But Bros it took you years to actually upload this, I know you can't rush creativity but it's been a long while, I have forgotten most of the storyline even the one I bought but it's nice having you here back with us, welcome.

And I keep having flashbacks to CHOICES story, that one one of the bomb too.

.... Lol, no vex bro. A lot of things happened but I am back for good now. This is actually the second story I am selling this year, the first was in February. So yes, loud am, Solomonbrown is back.

..... I appreciate bro. Another educative series like Choices will start next month, so call your padis make them come read and learn.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Ibunkun1(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Lol, no vex bro. A lot of things happening but I am back for good now. This is actually the second story I am selling this year, the first was in February. So yes, loud am, Solomonbrown is back.

..... I appreciate bro. Another educative series like Choices will start next month, so call your padis make them come read and learn.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.eagerly waiting
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Oladim001(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Lol, no vex bro. A lot of things happened but I am back for good now. This is actually the second story I am selling this year, the first was in February. So yes, loud am, Solomonbrown is back.

I hope it's long this time unlike that last one
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
.... Continued...

..... ‘Is he dead?’ Athena asked with so much excitement for a question that didn’t warrant such. The disgust on Hecate’s’ face was testament to that.

‘I don’t think he is.’ Hecate replied while walking and kneeling beside him and putting a hand to his fried body that was hardly recognizable of the once handsome warrior.

‘He is no longer breathing but he cannot be said to be dead, not yet at least.’ She confirmed before returning to her feet.

‘What do you mean by that?’ No mortal survives Zeus’s bolt.’ Athena stated beating me to it but the excitement was gone in her voice, now it was uncertainty.

‘His spirit is still in his body which shouldn’t be which explains why the spell of the gate of Olympus is still standing. Spells made by mortals seize to exist the moment the caster is dead. This is a very strange case, one which I can’t explain.’ Hecate replied with a frown on her face.

‘Perhaps, it’s the fact that he was half mortal before his death. He couldn’t have possibly controlled the abilities of a goddess such as myself being human, attempting that as a mortal should have sent him to the underworld. It’s the only meaningful explanation to this strange phenomenon. I mean he controlled my powers really well though not at my level of expertise and he matched you lightning by lightning in terms of such abilities. I shuddered to think what he would have been able to do left with my powers for longer. This man was very dangerous.’ I said, referring to Athena’s battle with Acheson. The praise of the dead man didn’t go well with the fiery goddess who shot me a glare.

‘The decision on his death and where he will be in the afterlife will depend solely on the gods and whatever the fates have in store for him. I don’t know his fate and I don’t think discussing it here is the right thing to do. Right now, I think we should return to Olympus before that rift closes. I don’t like it that the caster of such a powerful spell is dead, and that magical trap of a gate still stands. Thinking about it makes me nervous. As for me, my mission here is complete.’ Hecate said and having done so, she walked towards the rift without waiting for the rest of us.

She was right as I didn’t understand myself the reason behind the fact that Acheson wasn’t really dead. He should be! He should be after all the despicable things he did!

‘You should be ashes by now!...... You raped me!! …..You…, You took what was sacred to me.’ I yelled in rage and torched Acheson’s body with flames as a result.

‘That is enough Artemis!’ Hecate yelled. She had somehow returned to pull me away from Acheson’s burning body.

‘No, let her watch him burn, Hecate.’ Athena declared with a smirk on her face which was infectious as the same soon appeared on my face.

‘He went against his gods and should be punished for his transgressions. There should be absolutely nothing of him to be remembered of, not even his dead body. He let the fatal arrogance common with mortals who usually have no foresight to see where this pride would lead them to. He should be a lesson to others who think they are now gods because of the blessings of other gods. Unfortunately, he won’t be a lesson or a tale told under the moonlight either because his victories are now gone with the wind.’ She finished.

We all watched as Acheson burned in front of and turned to ashes. His remains was casted to the ends of the woods with a powerful wind brought forth by Athena.

"Satisfied?" Hecate asked with disgust on her face. I didn't reply neither did Athena but I took one last look at the place where Richard had held captive me for the last few weeks. The massive Mansion which housed Acheson and his pack and I deliberated on torching the building too but his ex- family were still inside and that changed my mind. I hated them but not enough to kill them, the man I wanted was dead and his remains now scattered all over the woods. I instead spat on the floor and walked towards the rift.

"May this ground never know peace for the transgressions of Acheson!" Athena cursed and it stood due to the lightning that followed.

...... Alright, that will be all folks. If you want me to read the rest of the book. Holla at me @ my mail. Pay #500 and it's all yours, pay #1000 naira for the same book and you get to suggest what you want to see from some of your favorite characters.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oladim001:

I hope it's long this time unlike that last one

..... Bro, na to manage am like that oh grin.

... But seriously, I had to do a complete u-turn on the plot for the new arc which affected my schedule. Peeps were already asking as some had already pre-ordered the book. I had to publish as soon as I could but no problem. I got you guys in the next installment.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
..... Another master class incoming folks. Watch out for this moniker in this section in the coming days. Ciao grin

..... I see you Oga Zelaws

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by theGigolo: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Biko no let buyer come dey influence the characters and the story else it loses its charm.

Na beg I beg.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Charlesdock(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Oya oh....food don ready oh....wey my people them? Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon, charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed......
Came rushing as fast as my internet could carry wink
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by zelaws: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:

been Like ages bro!
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Charlesdock:

Came rushing as fast as my internet could carry wink

.... Lol, na xo bro. Although this is where it ends regarding freebies but the book is still on. A free short story will be posted here soon.

zelaws:

been Like ages bro!
.... Bro, don't mind me jare but I am currently working on something new to give you all. How is family na?
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
theGigolo:
Biko no let buyer come dey influence the characters and the story else it loses its charm.

Na beg I beg.

..... It's actually a suggestion; minor ones that won't affect the plot. It will take more than that amount to influence the story the way you are thinking.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Charlesdock(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Lol, na xo bro. Although this is where it ends regarding freebies but the book is still on. A free short story will be posted here soon.

.... Bro, don't mind me jare but I am currently working on something new to give you all. How is family na?
No problem Bro. I've lost your number, can you send it to me please?
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Charlesdock:
No problem Bro. I've lost your number, can you send it to me please?
..... Oh, you can find it in my profile.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Oladim001(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Oh, you can find it in my profile.
You messed up with this book seriously. Totally not worth the price and that's the truth!!!!. I'm really really pissed. Just 52 pages and everything happened in Olympus. Serious mess up!
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oladim001:

You messed up with this book seriously. Serious mess up!

.... Oga, calm down na. I already explained what happened and I am really disappointed you still came here to type what you just did. I had to change the entire plot and then some. The length of the book wasn't my plan but I was hard press by buyers who had already pre-ordered. I tried my best but time had long passed so I had to release the book prematurely. I don't have such a problem currently, so the next one will be longer. Just a chilled drink and calm down.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by cyber5(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... .....The fifth installment of the last wolf series is finally out.... I will only upload the epilogue one here.....

.....Want the whole book and can't wait? Send me a mail to jamesbrowney64@gmail.com. Price is just #500.

I've read every of the free ones but not the paid ones

can you please list the ones that are not free in the last wolf series so i can purchase them after exam
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by solomonbrown64: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
cyber5:

I've read every of the free ones but not the paid ones

can you please list the ones that are not free in the last wolf series so i can purchase them after exam

...... Alright bro, here they are:

..... Nemesis in Love

...... Broken Vengeance

..... Whispers from the void.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Slimdreywhizz1(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2020
can someone pls recomend to me a similar literature to this
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by EkoroPrince(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Boss, you are doing great. Can someone help me oo. I really need to read this story oo. Broken Vengeance and whispers from the void... Please oo... princeekoro01@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by EkoroPrince(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Boss, do reply me. I want to buy the remaining books. The fourth and fifth Installment
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by Onechester: 10:44am On May 17, 2022
OH NOOOOOBros weldon This Story Just Dey Sweet Dey Go.[color=#990000]Bros weldon This Story Just Dey Sweet Dey Go.[/color][color=#990000][/color]Bros weldon This Story Just Dey Sweet Dey Go.
Re: The Last Wolf Series: Whispers From The Void by MichaelMiracle: 8:34pm On Apr 05
Please who have the complete series of the last wolf🙏🙏
Abeg help send it to my mail michaelmiracle049@gmail.com
Have been messaging solomonbrown buh he is not replying my mails

(1) (Reply)

Bookalleria / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / Humdrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.