Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani (16360 Views)

El-rufai Visits Gowon After Meeting SDP Leaders, Amid Talks Of Plans To Dump APC / Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani / 2023: It’s Time To Say Goodbye To APC — Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by Tareq1105: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
LibertyRep:
Sanni and his co-travellers should quit this grandstanding and defect if they have the balls to.

This back and forth will only make him lose relevance and respect the more.

Do you think it's an easy decision to make? At times, it could lead to political suicide.

Among them that are threatening to leave Apc, only Saraki has control in his state. Others may never come close to national assembly building again. So it's not an easy decision.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by thaoriginator: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
foolish man i know you are reading this comment now.. cry
Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by Nfora: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
LibertyRep:
Sanni and his co-travellers should quit this grandstanding and defect if they have the balls to.

This back and forth will only make him lose relevance and respect the more.

Shehu Sani is a total disappointment.

He wants to become a governor by all means.... undecided

1 Like

Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by lx3as(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad confused THIEVES

What will now happen to Igbos that are already celebrating? He just wanted to give them high BP for sure!

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by jibs4lv(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Idiot is confused undecided
Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by 21savages: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Comment space 4 sell.
Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by maxitocreation(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
All political party members should resign...they are all the same. Jumping frome one pole to another.
Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by fyneguy: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Some of them will "recamp" back to APC if APC wins Ekiti election.

grin grin
Re: "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani by masada: 6:57am On Jul 14, 2018
don’t know most of them are too scared to make the jump

thought you were all at the Red Sea alredy

yeye dey smell

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges / Why ‘Muslim-Muslim’ Ticket Won’t Help Tinubu Win North – Na’ajatu Mohammed / Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.