Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? (1170 Views)

Engine replacement at Ladipo! What should I be wary about? / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 2:21am On Jul 14, 2018
I want to buy all those small buses that carry 7 passengers and give out to a driver for commercial transport within Lagos. I need to know the possible cost at Ladipo.

What Documents do I expect from the seller and what additional registrations and possible cost should I be expecting.

Thanks alot.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2018
embarassed
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by nurey(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
those buses cost around 600k to 1.2million depending on driving side, transmission and year of manufacture.

those buses come in as a cut into half CKD, so don't expect a custom paper rather you can ask for an excise used to clear them from the port.

if you settle for a RHD you will need to convert it there minimum price is 50k could be more than that depending on whether you wish to convert to manual or auto.

the suzuki every looks more sturdy than the daihatsu or mazda. Though I think the daihatsu 1.3 is more sturdy overall
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
nurey:
those buses cost around 600k to 1.2million depending on driving side, transmission and year of manufacture.

those buses come in as a cut into half CKD, so don't expect a custom paper rather you can ask for an excise used to clear them from the port.

if you settle for a RHD you will need to convert it there minimum price is 50k could be more than that depending on whether you wish to convert to manual or auto.

the suzuki every looks more sturdy than the daihatsu or mazda. Though I think the daihatsu 1.3 is more sturdy overall
Thanks bro. I really appreciate. The seller said 700k which includes all the work that will be done on the car. So I would get a receipt, how do I go about the registration?
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by nurey(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
themonk:

Thanks bro. I really appreciate. The seller said 700k which includes all the work that will be done on the car. So I would get a receipt, how do I go about the registration?

you will get a red plate number since its for commercial purposes. there are some peeps here that offer such services for newbie let me mention them
cc pattybf, carreg, anulchalga
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by smellingmenses: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2018
nurey:

Nurudeen you again...

(1) (Reply)

Original TCM For 09 Camry V6 / Engine Wont Stop Running / Can One Install A Remote Start On A 2006 KIA Sorento?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.