Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Soccer Investment!! Make At Least 50-100k Montly With 5mins On Your Phone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Investment!! Make At Least 50-100k Montly With 5mins On Your Phone. (280 Views)

Convert All Your Airtime To Cash Into Your Account Within 5mins On / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Investment!! Make At Least 50-100k Montly With 5mins On Your Phone. by Leonardahamba: 2:44am On Jul 14, 2018
Goodday i am leonard and i would like to be brief.
Soccer investment is like invest ,pray and watch your money grow. I make like 66-90k montly from this infact my brother traveled with this money .
This is how it works you make an initial investment of 10k it can be more it can be less when i started i did with 2k (note: you are not paying to anybody.) so what we need to do is we get list of matches that are going to be played each day and we stake this 10k on them everyday. It only On the Goals (over 1.5/2.5)market and it ranges from 1:50 - 3.00 odds. We can not win 30/30 i have tried diffrent sources to see which is more accurate , i found out a kenyan source with this freind of mineis the highest we made profit with, it was 24/30 we lost 7times in a month the worst we had was 19/11.

So now since u understand a little bit we can message me on whatsapp at 09069619079 or for more questions countinue this thrend.

I just need so more investors to come into this business together so we can sit like enterprenuers and move foward because every month no matter how bad it is i win but i still have to take almost like 60% of my profit to subscribe for this odds. So i am looking in for some people we can work with together so we can all win and the bill will not be overloaded on me.

Thanks..

Note" Everything you do here is on your own you dont pay any dime to anybody you see you money by urself and any time you want to back off just take your money and go. Chikina

(1) (Reply)

The Good News About The Cheapest Data Services Ever!!!! / Complete Guide On How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Any Nigerian Bank / Nairaplaza.com.ng - Nigerian Classifieds And Business Directory Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.