Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (126193 Views)

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics by phase1: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
webincomeplus:

You seem to have traversed the whole of Nigeria to know everything going on herein. All I see in your statements is certitude based on crass ignorance and myopia.

You don't argue with other people based on what they have seen and experienced. You can only state yours, not knock theirs off based on the limits of your knowledge.

With the above said, you can now stay away from my mentions if you have nothing sensible to write.

As for your statement that I know nothing, I reply by saying "thank you".

Your comment was full of ignorance and deceit. When you make sweeping comments denigrating an elite profession such as Medical Scientists, you'd better have facts instead of innuendos because what we do as Scientist is evidence-based. That's how we think.
You'll always be challenged to provide facts lest you propagate falsehoods and destroy reputations painstakingly built for years. That will not be tolerated.

Adios.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.