Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Was God Blind? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God Blind? (619 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was God Blind? by HappyPagan: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
'I command light to shine'

In darkness God stood,
alone and lonely,
Void earth, formless something
God thought , 'who made this place for me'

And then there was light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was God Blind? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

In darkness God stood,
alone and lonely,

wink wink wink
Re: Was God Blind? by Dami12345: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

In darkness God stood,
alone and lonely,

Welcome to the wheel
Re: Was God Blind? by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
And The Light was G O O D.
And L I F E was made.. How then could The God Who made Life with all The Senses in His Image be regarded as lonely, constrained and blind?

1 Like

Re: Was God Blind? by HappyPagan: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
orisa37:
And The Light was G O O D.
Good, because God said so?

And L I F E was made.. How then could The God Who made Life with all The Senses in His Image be regarded as lonely, constrained and blind?
The gods are nothing but pencils in our hand. They dance to the beat of our imagination.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was God Blind? by orisa37: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

Yes. God establishes Goodness 'cos "Only God is Good", Jesus said to Nicodemus. God breathed Conscience into Life to know Good and Bad and conform to His, God's Image.

The gods are nothing but pencils in our hand. They dance to the beat of our imagination.

Wrong. Small gods are Spirits like Tools/Pencils in The Hands of The Supreme Spirit. God uses them to send Messages and Messengers(Angels) to serve His, God's, Pleasures. Small gods(Spirits), around each of us working, walking and sleeping with us at our commands are 14, 7 good and 7 bad. They don't control us, we control them. When you become truly BornAgain the seven bad ones scamper leaving you and the Righteous seven to please your Creator. God is a Supreme/Extreme Manager whose Duties and Responsibilities are incomprehensible.
Re: Was God Blind? by dalaman: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ways of God are mysterious.

7 Likes

Re: Was God Blind? by orisa37: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2018
HappyPagan:

Yes.

No. God is The Supreme Spirit. The Spirits are gods in English Bible. The Spirits are orisa in Yoruba Ifa. Humans are Pencils in the hands of the Spirits. The Spirits use humans for Good and Bad.
Re: Was God Blind? by HappyPagan: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
orisa37:
No. God is The Supreme Spirit.
An idea, born of man.

orisa37:
The Spirits are gods in English Bible. The Spirits are orisa in Yoruba Ifa. Humans are Pencils in the hands of the Spirits.
Well, I guess I must have challenged the Spirits and won. They do my bidding, bending where I command they should.

orisa37:
The Spirits use humans for Good and Bad.
There are no good or evil spirits. Men manipulate them to attain their desires and vices.

2 Likes

Re: Was God Blind? by spongeisback: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Was God Blind? by orisa37: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2018
An idea, born of man.

Straigth from The Breath of God in man.

Well, I guess I must have challenged the Spirits and won.

Yes.

They do my bidding, bending where I command they should.

They do your bidding alright but ignore you when you go gaga. They know you take a wrong choice but allow your free will to reign. Even when they try to stop you, you don't see them trying to.

There are no good or evil spirits.

There are 7 good Spirits and 7 bad ones @ everybody's guidance.

Men manipulate them to attain their desires and vices.

You don't manipulate them, 'cos they are wiser and cunnier than you. They just make themselves freely and readily available for your choice. The good Spirit feel sorry for you when you chose to steal and bleep someone else's wife. So thinking and reasoning very well is the Solution to every problem.
Re: Was God Blind? by HappyPagan: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
orisa37:

There are 7 good Spirits and 7 bad ones @ everybody's guidance.
List them.
Re: Was God Blind? by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

List them.
I saw your post on islamic thread. did you agree to that islam oath there? Is it showing on your profile permanently?
Re: Was God Blind? by orisa37: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
HappyPagan:
List them.

Smart Pagan.
Re: Was God Blind? by HappyPagan: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I saw your post on islamic thread. did you agree to that islam oath there? Is it showing on your profile permanently?
The thread was created in the religion section, before it was moved to the fatwa one. My profile is unchanged.
Re: Was God Blind? by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

The thread was created in the religion section, before it was moved to the fatwa one. My profile is unchanged.
okay. I thought it was noe free to comment

(1) (Reply)

Again: Kidnappers Abduct Catholic Priest In Enugu / Winners Chapel To Still Hold Service Tomorrow? / "I'm Never Wearing The Hijab Again" Ex Muslim Girl To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.