Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (60688 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Temptee101(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2018
benben1000:

What is your tribe?
See queshsion? Person need job and don already make plans to end everything, you dey ask am em tribe. Tribe go give am food chop? Guy no provoke the witches in ya village oo
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Yeah Buhari is now christianising Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by benben1000: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
See queshsion? Person need job and don already make plans to end everything, you dey ask em tribe. Tribe go give am food chop? Guy no provoke the witches in ya village oo

I know why I asked. Because I won't connect you if you are Hausa-Fulani or Afonja supporting evil and Buhari's destructive government that put you in this situation.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Awoo88: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
If him like make him become reverend father, him no go rule dis country
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
benben1000:

I know why I asked. Because I won't connect you if you are Hausa-Fulani or Afonja supporting evil and Buhari's destructive government that put you in this situation.
Ok, i see...truth but funny
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by idonhammer: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2018
What? No, this is Haram.

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by samuk: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018
NnadyAutos:
Salvation in the name of JESUS can come to anybody with a willing heart any time any day .
Nonsense. Nigeria political elites understand the mind of the gullible masses. All you need to turn them to your followers is just dangle religion and ethnicity in their faces and see as they will start losing their senses and making stupid excuses in your favour.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by lastempero: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018
I fear this guy pass buhari in terms of tribal bigotry and nepotism, ask ife people,they know better.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Ategberoson(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
benben1000:
He is behaving like a typical afonja...an afonja will enter mosque on Friday, enter shrine on Saturday and Church on Sunday, then on Monday go and mine skull. SMH

see saints, those imbeciles used for ritual and hefty boys that die like chicken in your region is killed by who

I think you should worried more about your kinsmen killed like fowl in SA and those packed like yesterday beans in Asia continent
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by benben1000: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Ategberoson:

see saints, those imbeciles used for ritual and hefty boys that die like chicken in your region is killed by who

I think you should worried more about your kinsmen killed like fowl in SA and those packed like yesterday beans in Asia continent

Last I checked more yorubas have been killed in SA.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Cumtroller: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Terrorist!!!! Let us hope he did not go on a reconnaissance mission for Boko Haram.

If anything happens to that church, we know who to hold responsible...
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by 1009ja: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2018
It must election time. Deceit time.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by engrlarex(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2018
and that is the sad truth.

softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

He can't win election if he contest against buhari

I hate this govt but I see no one born of woman that will defeat buhari come 2019

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by udo2018: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

I hate this govt but I see no one born of woman that will defeat buhari come 2019

Buhari has always been defeated since 2003. Stop being a zombie.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by bonnyhope: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by bonnyhope: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Just one year @ home you want to kill yourself...pray you dont spend 3 years
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
zoba88:
Senator Kwankwaso,a Muslim was spotted yesterday in church.Many people said he was meant to be in Mosque yesterday.The photos have gone viral since they surfaced online

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/photos-of-kwankwaso-in-church-yesterday.html

Election a time
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by cronsberg: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

what of someone that is born of a man?
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Billygee2u: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
ifex370:
Mind your business...

If they're able to fool you wit their gimmicks, then you're the fool.. Blame yourself
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by jbtobsyn(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
kpokpo1:

And the pastor or Rev to gladly receive envelope from him instead make e preach to him and give his life to Christ
I marvel at the stupidity displayed by NIGERIANS . Always confirm news before you comment. He went there for a burial.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by buhariguy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

don't provoke me please.
Why will you hate a man that loves you.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by kingsmaila(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Innalillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiun
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Princsk1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
“PDP Is A Bad Society” Nigerians Remind Dino Melaye His Comments

https://nghappenings.com/news/2018/07/pdp-bad-society-nigerians-remind-dino-melaye-comments/
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by buhariguy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
duro4chang:
Yeah Buhari is now christianising Nigerians.
don't mind the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
can't they see how buhari is turning Muslim to be a Christian.

Is this not a bigger miracle than Jesus turning water to wine.?

God bless buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by vyncentino(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
He is behaving like a typical afonja...an afonja will enter mosque on Friday, enter shrine on Saturday and Church on Sunday, then on Monday go and mine skull.

so you mean skull mined is an association in afoja land, no wander there children is in big position
over sense go kill u dis guy all hail skull mined afonja
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Ategberoson(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
benben1000:

Last I checked more yorubas have been killed in SA.

even your kinsmen here will be laughing to your nonentity. go back and check again

no week pass in your region without obituary of young people. wicked sets of people
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Thojan(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Propaganda....
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by luwabrooklyn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

undecided
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

please educate ursef more

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by mansamusa08(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
cronsberg:
what of someone that is born of a man?

Na Fayose be dat .
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by perfectedmee: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

You are a disgrace to yourself and your entire generation.

What sort inferiority is dis?

A "certificateless" 80years old illiterate cannot be defeated by anybody in a country that boast of thousands of Professors and Millions of master degree holders?

Pls keep that your inferiority to yourself and your entire households.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
INSHAL ALLAH HE WILL NOT CONVERT TO XTIANITY BECAUSE IS THE BEST RELIGION IN NIGERIA
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by tuniski: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

Delusional!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy / Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.