Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (60691 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Ekaka1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies
I don't have a job for you but please don't commit suicide or do anything rash to yourself
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by mybestlove(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Don't mind him. The want to deceive us chain
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by dochenaj: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is not a church but a church building. Stop confusing both of them.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by Kingspin(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
If I enter Mosque come out alive!! shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by jahsharon: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kwakwaso is both a political prostitute and a religious prostitute.
Re: Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral by OttHin: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
softmind24:
Lol
If you know you know

He can't win election if he contest against buhari

I hate this govt [s]but I see no one born of woman that will defeat buhari come 2019[/s]

Thats were you got it wrong.Is Buhari a god?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) / Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.