Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Christians: Why Did Jesus Promise To Send The ‘spirit Of Truth’? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Why Did Jesus Promise To Send The ‘spirit Of Truth’? (1128 Views)

Christians: What If Jesus' Promise To Come Back Was A Lie? / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christians: Why Did Jesus Promise To Send The ‘spirit Of Truth’? by delkuf(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I know you are struggling to make sense of you and God. Stop pretending your struggle has something to do with me abeg! undecided
it is you that struggle to make sense.
Re: Christians: Why Did Jesus Promise To Send The ‘spirit Of Truth’? by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
delkuf:
it is you that struggle to make sense.
Apparently not, since you keep coming back to my posts everytime you make it back to Nairaland leading me to believe this struggle of yours continues. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Churches You Need To Avoid / See Photo As Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor / Virginia Controversial Pastor Died Of Covid19 After A Jam Parked Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.