Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Manage A Womanizer In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage A Womanizer In A Relationship (606 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Why Am I Often Told I'm A Womanizer Even though I'm Not / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage A Womanizer In A Relationship by jumia1: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Women married to men like these have to deal with long-term emotional abuse which leads to feelings of betrayal, abandonment and shame. However some wives may refuse to believe the truth about their womanizing husband even when the signs are right there. This is because accepting that your husband is not a good partner is admitting the failure of a marriage and everything that a woman may hold precious. Here are a few ways to tell if the man you are married to is a womanizer.

A womanizing male is often very attractive, both in appearance as well as in personality. He uses his charm to attract women and gain admirers. If you find your husband exude charm only in the company of women and go all out to impress them, be careful. Oddly enough, a womanizing husband may not always realize that he is deeply hurting his wife with his actions, but may take the entourage of his female friends merely as a sign of his overwhelming charm and popularity. It is important to make a distinction between a womanizer and an unfaithful partner. The term womanizer is used for men with a repeated pattern of infidelity. Moreover the person seems to be interested in making successive conquests rather than looking for a meaningful relationship.

A womanizer is manipulative

He may be in fact quite wily, uses different ways to woo women with different needs. To a woman with strong protective instincts, the womanizer may appear vulnerable and child-like. Again to attract a young and impressionable woman, he may shower her with gifts and trinkets. If he needs to attract a serious and mature woman, he may appear fun-loving and show what a good time she can have with him. The point is such a man tries to manipulate women’s needs and feelings in order to draw them into a relationship.

Don’t let him find excuses

Your attempts to change your husband are unlikely to yield result if he is already set in his womanizing ways. Don’t let him trap you into his denials, rationalizations and excuses to explain his behavior. And above all, remember that none of this is your fault. People suffering from any form of addiction are usually quite adept in laying the blame of their addiction at someone else’s door. Always believe that your husband’s womanizing is not a reflection of your capacity as a wife and partner.

Read the full detains here:http://jumiaforum.com/
Re: How To Manage A Womanizer In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
undecided

Just say the girl should become his bodyguard, even if him wan go shït make she follow him.
Re: How To Manage A Womanizer In A Relationship by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
That itself is a full time job......with no benefits except low self esteem and bitterness

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of Annoying Women That Men Can’t Stand / A Man Caught His Wife With Another Man Through Google Maps / How Many Of You Like Yellow Coloured Nylon Like Me, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.