Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,992 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. (694 Views)

We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) / My Fiancé Just Proposed To A Random Girl On Valentine’s Day-pls Advise / If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Question of the day
Your father is riding okada to send you to school and that fateful morning he left for work, immediately you called your babe to come to your house, unfortunately your father was the okada man that brought her, on seeing you she jumped down to hug you and tells you to pay the okada man....
My brother and sister what will be your next action

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by babyfaceafrica: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
lol
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Question of the day
Your father is riding okada to send you to school and that fateful morning he left for work, immediately you called your babe to come to your house, unfortunately your father was the okada man that brought her, on seeing you she jumped down to hug you and tells you to pay the okada man....
i will tell my father i told my classmate(girlfriend in this case) to call an okada man and enter the okada to my house to take both of us to school.
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by thanki410(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Every work man his wage but for me , with the kind of human being i had as a father, i wouldnt dear to pay...
If i must continue in his house....
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
That's the definition of YAWA Dey grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2018

This Is So Funny
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by Dannyset(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Question of the day

Yay! Am deaded grin grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here. by PropertyDeals(f): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Adewumi. I got notified that you sent be an email but I didn't get it. Can you send it to oberma4real @g mail. com

adewumiopeyemi:
Question of the day

(1) (Reply)

Na Them Dey Rush We / Wetin Concern RCCG With P*nis Wey No Gree Stand / Lady Reveals Type Of Husband For Wife Materials Who Can Cook With 200 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.