Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (41634 Views)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) / Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by asobo: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
AFONJA'S SEE YOUR MASTERS
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by ifymadu: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
If it was in the south the narrative would have been different. You will read headlines like, “two smugglers shot dead by security agents”. They will now parade their bodies in boxers shorts if lucky, suspects are not arrested in the south, they are shot dead. Only in the north we see Bh boys arrested and released into the system afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by sonya4all(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Instead of putting a tracking device on the truck to finally bring all this drama to an end...naija police na wah
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
The reason I don't pity any death from the north both adults and the children.
The boko members are their children,brothers,husbands and uncles or cousins and they know them. The wives help them groom the younger ones to join at the appropriate time

Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Hotzone(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
They are boko logistics and informants nothing new.....
Bunch of them will be released and case closed
God must save us from boko haram and perpetrators of this dangerous activity must be disgraced
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by omocalabar(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mumu army... Why arrest them when u could have followed them to their base and land ur selves wit the big fish?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by mekaboy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
How is it news? Even the bokoharam members themselves are released when caught, so what's the big deal about fuel supplier?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
and you will tell me since more than a decade this Islamic terrorist has been in Nigeria, buhari led government did not know their sponsors... that's why I don't pity them because they are architect of all the calamities going on in that landlocked oil barren cursed desired
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Horo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Well done Mr President your efforts are paying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Imustreturn(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I wonder who was with them before but not with them now that they want to threaten or blackmail into submission undecided

If OBJ can lead a delegation to Yussuf, the acclaimed founder of Bokoharam, I wonder how Buhari will not know! The truth will definitely come out one day!

I hate terrorists but this administration fight against terrorism and corruption is nothing but nonsense!

Can you imagine if it was Fayose or Dino Melaye's filling station Not only their names but their pictures would have graced this publication!

To further buttress my point, the tip off was from the driver!
my point exactly

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The two suspected fuel suppliers were arrested by troops while filling jerry cans at a gas station owned by a member of Yobe State House of Assembly.

The member of the Yobe state house of assembly no get name. Or are members of the public also enjoined to solve the puzzle.
It's like it's a problem for authorities to mention names of politicians sponsoring terrorism in this country and they will say they are winning the war
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
superior1:
Boko Haram dey aso rock

Abeg add "if you know you know" cuz some idiats don't know.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
We all know
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by computerglobal(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
sad
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by nams77: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
intergral:
Good... But as usual you'll not hear anything about him again... Give this kind of opportunity to America they'll torture him till he confess the names of the witches in his village...
They don't torture people. They do thorough intelligence work
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by breakeven: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
superior1:
Boko Haram dey aso rock
Yes o. Jonathan said it before. The problem is that he did nothing about it.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Excellency242: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is the problem about NIGERIA dey ha too fake,fake NEWS everywhere,4 d police or d arrester hw did u knw dey ha d once who supply fuel to boko haram if u nt one of dem? dear brodas nd sistas this is political arrangement,lets us knw where is paining us nw.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Honestagbons(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
otunbadare01:
God bless the Army
I pray ohh
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by patexcool(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
story for s gods
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by murtalaa(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Did it occur to our analog intelligence service that they could track their movements and they would have led them to bigger fishes?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Northerners like BH so na dem dat 1 konsan
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Northerners like BH so na dem dat 1 konsan
it konsan u too..
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Volcano12(f): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I wonder who was with them before but not with them now that they want to threaten or blackmail into submission undecided

If OBJ can lead a delegation to Yussuf, the acclaimed founder of Bokoharam, I wonder how Buhari will not know! The truth will definitely come out one day!

I hate terrorists but this administration fight against terrorism and corruption is nothing but nonsense!

Can you imagine if it was Fayose or Dino Melaye's filling station Not only their names but their pictures would have graced this publication!

To further buttress my pouint, the tip off was from the driver!
yeah u are right.So I thought too.The driver don scampi tey tey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by exquisite007: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Stupid police. Why arrest him? Can't they just put a tracker on the truck and find out where the boko are? Senseless police. They need to learn.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by intergral(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
nams77:

They don't torture people. They do thorough intelligence work
and u've seen where it has gotten us... When its a terrorist situation they use all means necessary be it torture or what ever.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by nams77: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
intergral:
and u've seen where it has gotten us... When its a terrorist situation they use all means necessary be it torture or what ever.
OK. I agree with you on the case of terrorists. I remember inmates of Guantanamo bay detention camp complaining of torture using waterboarding techniques by American soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by intergral(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
nams77:

OK. I agree with you on the case of terrorists. I remember inmates of Guantanamo bay detention camp complaining of torture using waterboarding techniques by American soldiers.
u're now on board...
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Nuel042: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2018
We know that BH and FH are politician military forces
used especially by Northern politician who are desperate for power.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos by Nuel042: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2018
givan:
So na APC they fuel Boko haram

This is the problem we have in Nigeria, APC is just a name of a party, pls let talk about individuals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.