Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (76453 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Shortyy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
We've heard you. Put a ring on it already. Enough of this stunts.
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by kuntash: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Waiting to spend forever?

It doesn't make sense
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Proffdada: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Eforiro dey work grin
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by chimeziedickson: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo bae rocks!
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Sanchase: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
If you need the contact number of the Baba wey do am for Chioma click like

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by LazyNairalander(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Love sweet.
When money enter love e sweet. check my SIGNATURE
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Temi17: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Always want to be on news spot!!!

Make wizkid do the needful with tiwa
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by MinorityTribe: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
But wait? Is her Toto that sweet?
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by CalebClinton: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
In fact love dey sweet me, any Bea in d building shld say hi
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
infonnews5:
Popular Nigerian musician David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido took to his social media page to pronounce more love to his Girlfriend Chioma.. He shared her picture and used the caption

"The Love of my life !! Can’t wait to spend forever with you".

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1724/davido-shares-adorable-picture-of-his-assured-girlfriend?new=1

"Drunk in loooove"..

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by yungkels(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
ayosamlove:
Click like if you think Davido Dey whine this babe
no
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Apart from beauty, Character is what keeps the relationship. Is she of good character? A home maker, keeper and some other virtuous attributes
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by walosky(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
It has dawned on Davido how CLEAN ibo girls are In and Out

No be all these afonja girls with pepeye and craw craw legs that slay in their Southwa$te area..

Afonjas right now....Yeahhhh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by emmasege: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
You had better start thinking of spending forever with Jesus.
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by greggng: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
I think she go sweet for bed...who else 've tested her?
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by josessybj: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Justin Bieber engage his girl friend that is true love.
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Ziggylady(f): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Awwww i love it when i see people in love kiss...Davido do and marry her make she born triplet boys for you like Precious did for FFK

Before i forget,Igbo Amaka! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by iswallker(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lust never ends well...
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by KingAfo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Over grown baby,that is how you guys will always be saying until you dry her honey pot and start saying another thing.
You want want to add her to your collection of baby mamas abi?
Though I trust our Ada Biafra, if you waste her time,she will invite you to her wedding, then your eyes go clear.
Davido is no more a baby to tie the knock so I wonder what he is waiting for

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Ziggylady(f): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Over grown baby,that is how you guys will always be saying until you dry her honey pot and start saying another thing.
You want want to add her to your collection of baby mamas abi?
Though I trust our Ada Biafra, if you waste her time,she will invite you to her wedding, then your eyes go clear.
Davido is no more a baby to tie the knock so I wonder what he is waiting for

'To tie the knock'? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by temitope66(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Assurance babe!
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by chijokz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
lordtosan:
Una no go understand.

When a girl fu.cks and cooks for you so well with a bit of intellectual support, you go understand why Davido is running mad.

Meanwhile

The money is there, why is Davido using Chioma to play Lido? No engagement ring. Nothing. Yet, he dey shout assurance.

Bia Chioma, you don't have any assurance.
My brother..i totally understand because I've been there before until long distance and other issues scattered mine..I empathize with Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by errigdee: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
please visit my new blog to get music and entertainment updates
https://errigdeeblog..com/?m=1
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by frbona: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
MinorityTribe:
But wait? Is her Toto that sweet?
its not just the sex!
Peabrain!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by flington4550(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol grin Davido na joboyo haha cool
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Antipob777(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Very ugly and shapeless nonentity. See her big eyes.

Mtcheeeerew

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Hotzone(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Both potties are scammers
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by sapeleboi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
my brother davido has been charm cry
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
I'm just here for the comments. Funny Nairalanders. grin
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chioma I smooch those days

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by KKKWHITE(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
This guy is confused so he thinks the girl loves him in return

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
By this time next week, FAYEMI will be a..............

MINISTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.