Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (76447 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by daben1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Why this davido dey mumu himself like this? That's why i like wizzy..

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by AMUNSI23(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
ebidosia ona ato ,ebidosia ona ada darling Darling, Chioma should wisen up and don't fall our hand too

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Almunjid(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Abeg make una quick marry and stop disturbing us! Romeo and Juliet no do reach like this
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chioma assurance, I'm happy for them.
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by niytej(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morata now needs to improve or else he will be the one who Sarri will be sending to buy his cigarettes�������
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by donchi5050(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
lordtosan:
Una no go understand.

When a girl fu.cks and cooks for you so well with a bit of intellectual support, you go understand why Davido is running mad.

Meanwhile

The money is there, why is Davido using Chioma to play Lido? No engagement ring. Nothing. Yet, he dey shout assurance.

Bia Chioma, you don't have any assurance.
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by QamQalito(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
ukehnonny:
wink Love still dey shack this one.
Love never shack you before
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by MrCork: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
infonnews5:
Popular Nigerian musician David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido took to his social media page to pronounce more love to his Girlfriend Chioma.. He shared her picture and used the caption

"The Love of my life !! Can’t wait to spend forever with you".

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1724/davido-shares-adorable-picture-of-his-assured-girlfriend?new=1

....so wot...I fuk chicks like this everyday in pekam ....u homebase people mennnn!! ((Real talk )) angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Vic74real: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chai, this nigga don enter. e don pass be careful. kop no mi
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Make we dey watch
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by engrelvis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Produke:
May your love last forever.Amen.
Bro,amen for dem.
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
There is Gold or Diamond in her Honeywell I guess
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by patexcool(f): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
love is a beautiful thing
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by KTC1: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fornication is proudly pronounced now. No more moral anymore. I just hope they haven't done anything yet. God is watching.....
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Greatzeus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ashawo boy and Ashawo girl what are you people still waiting for, u are already living together shameless kids, ritualist boy
Why the thing come pepper you like this now Nawa oh
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by kumai00(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
WETIN DEY DIS GIRL NYASH SELF.U SURE SAY E NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS SO?
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Sadiyaene(f): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ashawo boy and Ashawo girl what are you people still waiting for, u are already living together shameless kids, ritualist boy

Jealousy grin

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Antoeni(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Follow Come Beauty
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by SAMBARRY: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
lordempire:
This love is really shakin OBO, I hope he won't throw her away like a used sanitary pad when he is done with her.
what type of obvious question are you asking? grin

Is the handwriting on the wall not clear enough for you to see tongue
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
kumai00:
WETIN DEY DIS GIRL NYASH SELF.U SURE SAY E NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS SO?
the difference is HER VIRGINITY tongue
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Bush4u: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nwa Na mma
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Timagex(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
Omoh, davido is trying. With the amount of fine girls out there even broke me can't settle for one.

Fine girl with tight gown everywhere......na wa
the kain yanshes weh I see for tight gown today ehn..... angry sad sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
The babe's hot tongue
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by freethinker01: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Love is an illusion , an euphoria... e go soon comot for your face
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Dollabiz: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dreamers
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nickymezor(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Love potion at work. Davido don chop am wella
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by mimimile93: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
What goes up must come down. Evrytin dat has a beginin must hav an end..
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by mathy2p2: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wetin concern me

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Freeman59: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bigi bigi, heavy heavy

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Diso60090(m): 4:43am On Jul 15, 2018
lordempire:
This love is really shakin OBO, I hope he won't throw her away like a used sanitary pad when he is done with her.

The Oracle have spoken in 365 market days L&W

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.