Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (66546 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by iammo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol, abacha loot working
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I tell you.. at this age people are still collecting money to vote

Bro the thing tire me

Our people don’t really know what they want

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by billyG(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jjohola:
Selling yourselves for 5000 let everyone here this if ekiti peoples cries tomorrow don't pity them because they have sold their birthrights to fulani
What has fulani got to do with ekiti election?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Ikpongiton: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
The unfortunate truth is today's election will be won by the biggest bidders. So sad how the people have lost their sense of reasoning
hunger is a weapon of war fare .so don't blame hungry nigerians.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by HomeOfMe(f): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
deantimes:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/apc-winning-polling-unit-pdp-agent/
With all the preaching "don't sell your vote" for a plate of porridge,Nigerians won't listen. Nigerian deserve the kind of leaders they have. Patapata the 5k would feed them for two days max,se ko tan.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Akpa133(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Zanga1:
Fake news. APC isn't wining anything

E pain you go and die

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by RevenGeMission: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
HomeOfMe:
With all the preaching "don't sell your vote" for a plate of porridge,Nigerians won't listen. Nigerian deserve the kind of leaders they have. Patapata the 5k would feed them for two days max,se ko tan.

It's a shame really, billions will be spent on both sides or at least hundreds of millions, why do Nigerians still believe in selling their future
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by docadams: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
We are more obsessed about party than candidates

Nigeria masses are also the major problem we are facing

I hope you are not just knowing. I detest the kind of party politics we have in this clime. I can write the name PMB very comfortably, but to write APC is somehow difficult. Just feel all the parties are fingers of same leprous hand.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by frankwyte: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
You know a fake news when spotted!
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by eph12(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

I agree and you are one of the problems we're facing in this country in the name of patriotism
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by sarrki(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
eph12:

I agree and you are one of the problems we're facing in this country in the name of patriotism

I am a patriot

I support what I think and feel is just right

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by eph12(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

I support what I think and feel is just right
Exactly. Others that you are saying are the problem also support what they think or feel is right
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by shevchenko(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
[s]A party agent belonging to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has stated why the All Progressive Congress (APC) is winning at his polling unit in the ongoing governorship election in Ekiti State.

The two parties are the two major contenders in the gubernatorial election. The PDP is the ruling party while APC is the opposition.

Named Adetunji Ojo, the PDP agent said the APC was winning because of the financial strength of the party and there is nothing he could do about it.

Although Mr Ojo admitted that the two partied induced voters, he said the PDP paid N3,000 with the APC sharing N5,000.

A video evidence of the financial inducement at the polling until has been trending online.

In the video, an agent of the APC named Bello Dauda, was caught sharing N5,000 to voters.

The incident took place at Polling Unit 012, Igbemo Ward of Irepodun-Ifelodun Local Government Area.

Mr Ojo had who confronted Mr Dauda on what was going on was quoted by Premium Times to have said that some who collected money from opposition party voted for the ruling party.

“There is nothing we can do,” Mr Ojo said, “We have left them with their destiny. That they (APC) win this PU does not mean they will the election.

“Because PDP’s tip is 3000, and it was shared yesterday; while APC’s is 5000 that is why you see what is happening.

“In fact, some of those who collected APC money voted PDP so it is not an issue. It is a matter of who is smart.” he added.

Meanwhile, another PDP agent has narrated how she was assaulted by APC thugs with security officials watching.[/s]

Bloody propaganda by the lieing party
No video ,no names , no nothing
Yet it's on front page

God knows sites like Nairaland are the problem of democracy ,siding with a particular party

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by comradewanle(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by HomeOfMe(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

It's a shame really, billions will be spent on both sides or at least hundreds of millions, why do Nigerians still believe in selling their future
Infact it's a sorry case. Nigerians themselves need divine intervention. I'm tempted to no longer blame our leaders,but the totality of Nigerians. It's in our DNA to be corrupt and lack self esteem. Nigerians behave like they're hopeless. We've lost the will to fight,so we settle for any crumbs that drops from the table of the leaders.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by BluntBoy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
hope the N5000 is not from Abacha's looted fund

Or is this how they intend to share it to the poor

Btw I never came across anyone collecting the stipend

Then I recall, its APC and their useless propaganda

Like I said, collect all the money and vote for a less violent person!

So, how can you tell a less violent person among the candidates for the election
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by biggie73(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Let the most corrupt wins.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Odmic2839(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Britishcoins:
This what will happen in 2019, even if Buhari share 10 millions, I will collect the money and still vote him out of Nigeria
vote him out of Nigeria, why didnt you vote him out of the world. Hiss
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by tuniski: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
The unfortunate truth is today's election will be won by the biggest bidders. So sad how the people have lost their sense of reasoning
The winner will be the people's choice not the biggest spender!
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, how can you tell a less violent person among the candidates for the election
With the exception of Lagos, any other APC candidate might not be violent but will definitely be a tolerant of violence!

Go and check their states

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by BluntBoy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

With the exception of Lagos, any other APC candidate might not be violent but will definitely be a tolerant of violence!

Go and check their states

There is no evidence that governors of volatile states tolerate the violence there.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Skhibanj1015(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
How can that be when it is a case of see and buy. They won't pay you until you show the thumb printed paper.
Are you daft?

quote author=abc115 post=69371469]Because PDP’s tip is 3000, and it was shared yesterday; while APC’s is 5000 that is why you see what is happening.

“In fact, some of those who collected APC money voted PDP so it is not an issue. It is a matter of who is smart.” he added.
grin[/quote]
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Baawaa(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ekiti people is real part of Bia-fraud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

That's true Nigerians are the number one problem of this country until we change the politicians would continue taking us for granted
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
kennisman:

whether na abacha looted fund or ritual fund, money na money .

lol
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by Omaky: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oh boy that's my ward
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by 1930revival(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jjohola:
Selling yourselves for 5000 let everyone here this if ekiti peoples cries tomorrow don't pity them because they have sold their birthrights to fulani

The serious issue here is that If Ekiti looses to APC it'd be a lose to all Nigerians not just Ekiti,,,,APC is pushily gaining ground into all states in order to make an easier access for Buhari's bloodshed agenda APC is wise and have been test running our domains for what looms ahead....Buhari is a jihadist! A jihadist never becomes a president without capsizing the nation to suit their global demonic order...They are very patient and desperate to get into power,,,,hence he Fought for 12 yrs to be in power,,,,they purposely chose a pastor Osibanjo so that we will think the pastor will correct his evil antecedents in office....but how foolish we are!! Has Osibanjo done anything to end these killings? Has Adeboye ever spoken anything since then after selling Nigeria to her enemies? Watch what will be happening in Nigeria soon EXCEPT God intercept them...But God is angry with us,,the pastors who preach on prosperity instead of undiluted messages of holiness!! I pray we survive this to tell the story,,,,,many things to say but no time.....hmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by igbsam(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ekiti State, the less privileged and IDP state.

These guys can sell their votes and future for any amount even a spoon of garri.

Fountain of Knowledge my a55

no wonder they get the kind of leaders they are getting in that state.

Una suffer no fit end lai lai with this kind of selling votes practice
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by thatebonyiboy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
In this 2018 people are still dumb enough to collect money for elections... Nigerians are the only problem of it's country.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by otokx(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Some people would have collected from both sides, 8k just like that.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by sunbilor(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Selling their destiny for a pot of porridge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.