Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (66547 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by nairavsdollars(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
To hell with your vote
Damn your vote!
twentyk:
See my dear country.....i try to weep but water no comot...so I shake head instead......

3k,5k for vote....... I'm disappointed in ekiti people.... Even if you gonna sell your vote not for 5k.......

My vote is not for sale.... But if you are hell bent on buying then I'd sell for 1milla.....cash ooo.... No transfer.....
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by godfrey01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
At the end, the citizens of Ekiti will be saying no jobs, no salary, our governor is not doing anything. when they have sold their vote.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by BrokenTV: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
We are more obsessed about party than candidates

Nigeria masses are also the major problem we are facing
Hope you are also pointing at yourself because you are one of the problems facing this country. Your deceptiveness is legendary.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by daveP(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
5000*700,000persons

or less.

Smh@Our democracy.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by RevenGeMission: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Infact it's a sorry case. Nigerians themselves need divine intervention. I'm tempted to no longer blame our leaders,but the totality of Nigerians. It's in our DNA to be corrupt and lack self esteem. Nigerians behave like they're hopeless. We've lost the will to fight,so we settle for any crumbs that drops from the table of the leaders.

Then you'll agree with me that this is the reason some people want the most corrupt party in Nigeria's history to come back

UK , life is hard, but everyone works hard, pay their tax and live moderately

USA,land of freedom , life is hard there too , but people work hard and earn a living pay their tax and live

As rich and EU , USA ,Dubai and some other arabian countries are, there are still poor people who live below average , but the margin is so low that it's hard to believe they live in the same country, still they work hard and earn a living

Nigerians especially a section of the country is the problem of the country , what we need is prosecution, arrest and re-orientation of the citizens , if we can achieve that, work hard , change constitution, remove the bastards stealing common wealth, reduce the margin between the very rich and the very poor ( spread the wealth evenly) then this mentality of collecting something before voting will be a thing of the past or at least will reduce to the barest minimum

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by 7lives: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
1930revival:

The serious issue here is that If Ekiti looses to APC it'd be a lose to all Nigerians not just Ekiti,,,,APC is pushily gaining ground into all states in order to make an easier access for Buhari's bloodshed agenda APC is wise and have been test running our domains for what looms ahead....Buhari is a jihadist! A jihadist never becomes a president without capsizing the nation to suit their global demonic order...They are very patient and desperate to get into power,,,,hence he Fought for 12 yrs to be in power,,,,they purposely chose a pastor Osibanjo so that we will think the pastor will correct his evil antecedents in office....but how foolish we are!! Has Osibanjo done anything to end these killings? Has Adeboye ever spoken anything since then after selling Nigeria to her enemies? Watch what will be happening in Nigeria soon EXCEPT God intercept them...But God is angry with us,,the pastors who preach on prosperity instead of undiluted messages of holiness!! I pray we survive this to tell the story,,,,,many things to say but no time.....hmmm.

Soappy tears, somebody help this guy with a bucket.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by 7lives: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
otokx:
Some people would have collected from both sides, 8k just like that.

Politics is the only industry in Ekiti, I can't blame the people.
Re: Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent by 1930revival(m): 12:44am On Jul 15, 2018
7lives:

Soappy tears, somebody help this guy with a bucket.
Yes I'm really crying for this nation of mine...i do this because things are going wrong,,,not because I'm weak or scared,,,,But Let's see who cries the cries of deaths soon.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.