Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples (32491 Views)

Jesus Is The True Vine - Jesu Ni Ajara Toto / Why Do Churches Collect Fees From Intending Couples Before Officiating Wedding? / Oyedepo Advice For Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the marriage.
How are we sure you didn't type this crap in the corner of your room ? Just for attention
n
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Mutemenot(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the marriage.
How are we sure you didn't type this crap in the corner of your room ? Just for attention
Even the suit for pastor n his wife

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Almunjid(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
I will soon open my own, I will reduce the price so that my church go full. Church business na him dey reign now 0oo! Lol
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Kingdolo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
See Mater o
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by AgentGoat: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
After list for traditional and wedding undecided
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

What expenses? Is the church paying for the wedding or organizing it?
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by semyman: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Churches are into crimes of extortion and rituals
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by jrusky(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
But why are all these people keep embarrassing christainity for goodness sake?

Soon freezer or iceblock will started throwing uppercut and lowercut and he will be call mad man but look at another insult on Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
believeucan:
A church in Warri known as the True Vine Power House Ministry Incorporation has released a marriage list for those intending to get wedded in its church. The church also gave a stern warning that all the money should be paid 3 weeks to the marriage.

Check out the marriage list:

N8k for officiating pastor

N10k for host pastor

6k for instrumentalists

15k for couple fee

10k for marriage certificate

5k for fuel

N5k for lateness to church

10 food flask with one small 5 Alive and one Maltina each for the Ministers

2 food flask, 2 Eva water, 2 big 5 Alive and 2 cans of Maltina each for the Host Pastor

50 takeaways or 1 cooler of rice, 2 and half crates of can Maltina for the church workers

Suits for the Host Pastor and his wife

Couples must attend marriage class for two weeks before the wedding

Couples thanksgiving should not be more than a week after the wedding

See list below:

Culled from>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/check-out-marriage-list-a-church-in-warri-presents-to-intending-couples/

Congregation of hoodlums.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by xtivin(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

N
THIS IS NOT A NORM IN ANYWAY, RCCG WILL NOT TAKE A TIME FROM ANY COUPLE FOR CONDUCTING MARRIAGE CEREMONY, INSTEAD THEY WILL COLLECT OFFERING AND SUBMIT TO THE COUPLE AFTER THE MARRIAGE.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by xtivin(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

N
THIS IS NOT A NORM IN ANYWAY, RCCG WILL NOT TAKE A DIME FROM ANY COUPLE FOR CONDUCTING MARRIAGE CEREMONY, INSTEAD THEY WILL COLLECT OFFERING AND SUBMIT TO THE COUPLE AFTER THE MARRIAGE.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stale. Saw this last year
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by konkonbilo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin ebina church
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
10 food flask for each pastors?

Meanwhile one can get married in Vegas for free angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Raskasal(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol. These end time pastors sef. God will deliver them all

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Seyitosino(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank you for making me laugh
wittyt98:
they forgot to add doggy style fee, microphone fee , holy spirit budget and prosperous marriage levi grin

awon ebinna oshi grin hunger and poverty don destroy their life grin grin

they for kukuma turn the church to event center

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Evince(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
After our normal wedding which is black wedding, ppl still go ànd do white wedding. Have we seen any white doing black wedding? Well that's for the sheeples and gullibles

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Angy55(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Christianity needs to encourage church wedding.

I remember by service year at Akwa ibom. Throughout my stay there, it was only one wedding that recorded in the entire village. The rest was just-park-your-load-come-join-me

Traditional wedding and church wedding which is more important?
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by endwelllopez9: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmm na wa oh
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by folly22(f): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
The suit for pastor and his wife is absurd. Too bad. Others are still better.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by LazyNairalander(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmm

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by LazyNairalander(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmm

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by NwaOhafia: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Angy55:

its suppose to be traditional wedding and then have a pastor pray for you and thats all. But you know our african mentality wont let us to that
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by myked(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by GOFRONT(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na wao....All way na way to make money.....Na the pastor way...
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kuku go to registry, a pastor officiating a marriage is not a determinant to whether it will last . you cannot do church wedding and go home with your bride to be soaking garri.

To me traditional marriage and registry are the only authentic weddings ,all others are just for show.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwaOhafia:
its suppose to be traditional wedding and then have a pastor pray for you and thats all. But you know our african mentality wont let us to that
Many Africans believe in the white wedding especially the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
folly22:
The suit for pastor and his wife is absurd. Too bad. Others are still better.
They are absurd
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Angy55:

Traditional wedding. It is what the bible recognize not church wedding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by mamachizzy(f): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Christianity needs to encourage church wedding.

I remember by service year at Akwa ibom. Throughout my stay there, it was only one wedding that was recorded in the entire village. The rest was just-park-your-load-come-join-me
ahhhh u should know that one is common in that part of naija. during my time too it was just one couple in the entire village and they had been staying together for long

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.