Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples (32493 Views)

Jesus Is The True Vine - Jesu Ni Ajara Toto / Why Do Churches Collect Fees From Intending Couples Before Officiating Wedding? / Oyedepo Advice For Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by bobolistica(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Christianity needs to encourage church wedding.

I remember by service year at Akwa ibom. Throughout my stay there, it was only one wedding that was recorded in the entire village. The rest was just-park-your-load-come-join-me
throughout my service year in umunneochi,Abia state,no wedding too...the rest was carry belle enter man house...
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Angy55(f): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwaOhafia:
its suppose to be traditional wedding and then have a pastor pray for you and thats all. But you know our african mentality wont let us to that

It's still a matter of choice though...
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
jrusky:
But why are all these people keep embarrassing christainity for goodness sake?

Soon freezer or iceblock will started throwing uppercut and lowercut and he will be call mad man but look at another insult on Christianity.
That is a Christian sect hence they have the right to do as they please
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by mamachizzy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the wedding ceremony
How are we sure you didn't type this crap in the corner of your room ? Just for attention
please where is this a norm? definitely not my church biko. if u don't have money, u meet the priest, attend your marriage classes, show up on your wedding day with your witnesses and that's it. u and your wife are blessed, rings exchange and off you go with your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by jrusky(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is a Christian sect hence they have the right to do as they please

Ok ooo
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Matam(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmm, all these new generation churches eh, this can't happen in an orthodox church

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by coldFLARES1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Angy55:
If I'm in the church I would go for traditional marriage and ask any man of God to come bless my wedding ring for me that same day. It would save me and hubby a lot of expenses.
Church wedding is for fancy.

Well, that's you that won't allow the glam of a church wedding constitute yet a needless drain. Well, I saw/was requested to do some stuff quite similar to those in the list by an Anglican Church in Warri.

Na so I cut rope follow my in-laws and bluntly told them I don't have the cheese to foot such bills. Eventually, they paid and I had my peace.

These situations arise because women have tend to deify pastors and make them wield powers that appear to be more than those of parents during the wedding process. Now tell why people don't simply want to do traditional marriage and forget all these drags?

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by ComedianzazaB(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin Is good to be Good

they should add shaku shaku fee to the list!!!
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Angy55(f): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
coldFLARES1:
Well, that's you that won't allow the glam of a church wedding constitute yet a needless drain. Well, I saw/was requested to do some stuff quite similar to those in the list by an Anglican Church in Warri.

Na so I cut rope follow my in-laws and bluntly told them I don't have the cheese to foot such bills. Eventually, they paid and I had my peace.

These situations arise because women have tend to deify pastors and make them wield powers that appear to be more than those of parents during the wedding process. Now tell why people don't simply want to do traditional marriage and forget all these drags?

Perhaps, the feeling of the white wedding gown that makes these ladies look gorgeous that day I guess, because I know if majority of them encourage their husband to be not to do church wedding they would definitely succumb to it.
I may be wrong though.

Imagine saving whole lot of money for a wedding that would last just few hours. People come eat, drink and go. Then the evening of it, the real marriage starts.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by lilyheaven: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
MAGNETIC:
Pure lies.
Is not a lie o, my sister paid all that including Church developmental levy 50k,
In fact a stockfish , dry fish a crate of maltina was given to the Church elders a week before the wedding.
Presbyterian church to be precise

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by NwaOhafia: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
mamachizzy:
ahhhh u should know that one is common in that part of naija. during my time too it was just one couple in the entire village and they had been staying together for long
lol
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by coldFLARES1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Angy55:

Perhaps the feeling of the white wedding gown that makes these ladies look gorgeous that day I guess, because I know if majority of them encourage their husband to be not to do church wedding they would definitely succumb to it.
I may be wrong though.

Imagine saving whole lot of money for a wedding that would last just few hours. People come eat, drink and go. Then the evening of it, the real marriage starts.

I tells you!! Even before getting married, I've never been favourably disposed to liquidating for weddings, however, a combination of factors changed that.

But now, even my wife had been conscripted into the army of favorites for "lowkey/budget" weddings. The costs of wedding can make one suffer financial dislocation too early in marriage. I just hope people ignore the glam and simply do what what is legal and customary.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
believeucan:
A church in Warri known as the True Vine Power House Ministry Incorporation has released a marriage list for those intending to get wedded in its church. The church also gave a stern warning that all the money should be paid 3 weeks to the marriage.

Check out the marriage list:

N8k for officiating pastor

N10k for host pastor

6k for instrumentalists

15k for couple fee

10k for marriage certificate

5k for fuel

N5k for lateness to church

10 food flask with one small 5 Alive and one Maltina each for the Ministers

2 food flask, 2 Eva water, 2 big 5 Alive and 2 cans of Maltina each for the Host Pastor

50 takeaways or 1 cooler of rice, 2 and half crates of can Maltina for the church workers

Suits for the Host Pastor and his wife

Couples must attend marriage class for two weeks before the wedding

Couples thanksgiving should not be more than a week after the wedding

See list below:

Culled from>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/check-out-marriage-list-a-church-in-warri-presents-to-intending-couples/

all churches de do am.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by sekem: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's not bad na

After all, they are doing it not for the Pastorpreneurs but for God the Father in Heaven

Religion is nothing but a huge scam
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
hmmmm, turning church to business.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Angy55(f): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
coldFLARES1:
I tells you!! Even before getting married, I've never been favourably disposed to liquidating for weddings, however, a combination of factors changed that.

But now, even my wife had been conscripted into the army of favorites for "lowkey/budget" weddings. The costs of wedding can make one suffer financial dislocation too early in marriage. I just hope people ignore the glam and simply do what what is legal and customary.

Let him who has ear, let him hear.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by ArcGibson(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Don't know why people spend alot on wedding.

Simplicity!

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by jpphilips(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the wedding ceremony
How are we sure you didn't type this crap in the corner of your room ? Just for attention

Are you permanently or relatively stup!d?

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by ikorodureporta: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dis even good. No goat or cow. Go see some church funeral list
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by ohem007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Shey na the whole church members i dey marry ni.....

Mtchewww Oda!!!.....

I dey carry pastor wife as my wedding gift
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by zsamorano(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2018
How I wan con marry now....when list don full ground. God shocked
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by aalangel(f): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Nice.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Waga02: 5:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Is not church again, some of this churches has turned to a micro finance bank. Christians shine your eyes.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by omojesu202(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

you said its a normal thing to cover expenses... you now say again maybe he typed it for attention.
you're trying everything possible to defend the church. good servant of the Kingdom, your reward is waiting for u.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by litaninja(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Lmao
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Obason22(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2018
warri no dey carry last

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by xest(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

why will it be a norm? Why will they buy suits for the pastors. Nonsense and gullible Christians. Thieves. That's why they are in the churches to milk ppl
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by xest(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Angy55:
If I'm in the church I would go for traditional marriage and ask any man of God to come bless my wedding ring for me that same day. It would save me and hubby a lot of expenses.
Church wedding is for fancy.
Church wedding is a no for me.

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by xest(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2018
All they care for is money. Fuel 5k I wonder were the pastor want to drive the wedding to
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by SUNDICOS(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Replying not based on true story but making imagination if such should have it way,pls the place is no longer called church but business plaza meanwhile such terms and conditions can also be composed and applied in any office for the same marriage !
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by ImaIma1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
DjAduba:
Not new to me, Churches can tax any living thing.....

That's not true. It is obviously peculiar to that church.

As a member of the church why should i pay all that...plus what the pastor and wife will wear. Scam!!

For mine, all i did was provide food for the pastors and choir members that came because it wasn't in the church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.