Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match (82606 Views)

Why FIFA Banned Samson Siasia By Naptu2 / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
I thought they Want to call us back to replay the match. Then whoever wins plays the final against France tomorrow. undecided

I love the way your mind works grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Topmaike007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
we will not accept that, we will play the match again
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Litmus: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Croatia and Serbia always play Nigeria with an attitude I didn't want to mention here on Nairaland becuse you all seem tired of that stuff. Needless to state that for Nigeria football team to get the measure of those teams, Nigeria has to be aware of this attitude and counter it with an attitude of our own informed by pride and a refusal to be beaten by any team with that type of attitude. wink

European nations of the former Soviet block are infused by that backward attitude and beliefs. They were held back by communism and are only now immerging into progressive thoughts
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
I thought they Want to call us back to replay the match. Then whoever wins plays the final against France tomorrow. undecided
a recall would mean ajekun iya ni o je... grin

1 Like

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Austin234(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha.
Funny dude

Yeligray:
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by MrGoogle88: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
We go still mumu if they called us a hundred times.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Litmus: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
They will play multicultural France with eyes blazing and studs flying, hope French players won't be intimidated.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by sirchim(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
LOL! N if naso so, FRANCE go so wawa us, sotey d goals go reach eight, since dem fit score 4 inside ARGENTINA net. Abeg, mek we jus manage d 2 kondo wey dem wire us.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Timagex(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
grin grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by ehispapa(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
very dubious headline and poor journalism. the match is not being investigated but the fans. at the end they will only fine the FA.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
The Ustase were crazy brutal neo-nazi, even Nazi were shocked at their brutally. The killed people by sawing their heads off, they were mostly against Serbs who are Catholics as the Ustase were Croats who were Orthodox Christians.

Isn’t it the other way round? Croats Catholic while Serbs are orthodox
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:
I thought they want to dash all of us money if they find out that Rohr is a spy for the KGB sad
Sweety. wink
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Demmzy15(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mosesm:

Isn’t it the other way round? Croats Catholic while Serbs are orthodox
Sorry, you're correct both confuse me!
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by abdulwassi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Let FIFA cancel the match and let reply it.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Eastern Europe and their political ideologies. When wil they forget the Balkan war and Srebrenica Massacre. Football Fans should put their political ideologies on one side and enjoy the game of football.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
Ole grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by ehis05(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
B
Yeligray:
lol..u too think go far na.. Come bck to earth abeg.. wink
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Xinzu: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:
Sweety. wink

My luv, what's poppin?
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Gossipninja: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
4601CE:
did you see Nnamdi Kanu too?
Hahaha
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Deo1986:
how is the news fake?
many animals dont have brains, Just spinal chord will do.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by kinzation(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
3millionia:
Thank God fianally there will be a rematch grin

Download this inspirational Worship mixtape n thank me later cool
https://mixtapes.ng/gospel-mixtape-worship-cloud-by-dj-izybeatz-55-75-mb/
Nigerian songs right
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:

sense will not kill you my brother
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

My luv, what's poppin?
Nothing much. How are you? grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Xinzu: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:
Nothing much. How are you? grin

I'm good, dear.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

I'm good, dear.
Are you back or just passing time? By the way, I'm in Lag.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Xinzu: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:

Mehn.. I'm just passing time oo. Back for what? undecided

Lag? Really?? So we'll finally get to have that sex grin

Oya text me for WhatsApp leggo! gringrin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by 3millionia: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
kinzation:
Nigerian songs right

yeah
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Mehn.. I'm just passing time oo. Back for what? undecided

Lag? Really?? So we'll finally get to have that sex grin

Oya text me for WhatsApp leggo! gringrin
LOL, let me come and be going. grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by ogakizito(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:

LooooooooooooL

Treepower2000:

If you put Nigerian judiciary to it they can do that. Just like awarding governorship to a disqualified primary election aspirant. We are far ahead of the world.

I refuse to be killed by this two
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:

Wetin you go do there?
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Xinzu: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:
LOL, let me come and be going. grin

Don't go anywhere without me oo grin

What brought u here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family / Deontay Wilder: My Heavy Ring Walk Costume Caused My Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.