Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match (82607 Views)

Why FIFA Banned Samson Siasia By Naptu2 / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Sharpshooota: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
4601CE:
did you see Nnamdi Kanu too?

Your nightmare you mean
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by showafrica(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
I thought they Want to call us back to replay the match. Then whoever wins plays the final against France tomorrow. undecided

That's if it was APC government.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Vicadonis(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol. Was thinking they will say Nigeria will play the final against France for all Croatia did...

1 Like

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Segzay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
If FIFA wan drag case with Croatia, make them try make the case no reach Extra Time or else FIFA go Lose. grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gossipninja:
The match between Croatia and Nigeria (#CRONGA) may have held nearly a month ago but world football governing body, FIFA, is still interested in happening during the game.

According to reports, FIFA is investigating the use of political messages by fans and players of the European nation, who are in the final of the World Cup and will play France on Sunday.

FIFA said Croatian fans displayed the banner of The Ustasha during the game at the Kaliningrad Stadium on June 16.

The Ustasha is a defunct Croatian fascist, racist, ultranationalist and terrorist organisation which held sway between 1929 and 1945 and fought for Croatia’s independence and dissolution of Yugoslavia.

The world football governing body also warned defender, Domagoj Vida over a separate incident, while a retired Croatian player, Ognjen Vukojević, was fined.

Vukojević was caught on video saying, “This is a victory for the Dynamo (Kiev) and for Ukraine!” which caused infuriated Russians officials to express concerns to FIFA.

Vukojević who currently works as a scout for Dynamo Kyiv in Balkan countries, was his nation’s scout for the Nigeria national team and players before the game.

The former Dinamo Zagreb and Dynamo Kyiv defensive midfielder was relieved of his duties and had his accreditation revoked.
Nigeria lost the game 2-0 courtesy of an Oghenekaro Etebo own goal and a Luka Modric penalty.

Read more

https://zenithnaija.com/2018-world-cup-read-why-fifa-is-investigating-croatia-nigeria-match/

Fake News.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Deo1986(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Then it shouldn't be tagged Croatian Nigerian match, since the investigation is just on Croatia......
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by FIDELITY24(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
I thought they Want to call us back to replay the match. Then whoever wins plays the final against France tomorrow. undecided
lol, even if they give us such opportunity we go still f**k up.

1 Like

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Gossipninja: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
3millionia:
Thank God fianally there will be a rematch grin
grin

Download this inspirational Worship mixtape n thank me later cool
https://mixtapes.ng/gospel-mixtape-worship-cloud-by-dj-izybeatz-55-75-mb/
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
You
alpha2zulu:

Sharap!
Sharpshooota:

Your nightmare you mean

1 Share

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Jethrolite(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bla Bla Bla, die matter jare.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Deo1986(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Fake News.
how is the news fake?

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by DeeD1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:

Very funny ����
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by olawealth93: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Using this medium to ask people for help. I don't owe anyone anything, but please hear me out. Am in trouble with my mums account, she must not know what i have done. I borrowed money wit r account just to go for a job in Lagos. But I was scammed. Check the link please.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69373597

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by EnglishUsa: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
[i][/i]
Earthquake1:

We'll still lose grin
11 players for Nigeria one player for croatia which is 11 against one Nigeria will still lose bro
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by abbasajao(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
I thought they will ask us to replay the match

2 Likes

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Ikennaezento(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please disqualify them so that Nigeria will play France in the Final grin grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by tsavde(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank God, they will cancel the match and repeat it again. Russia 2018 restart again and this time around our supper eagles will make us proud
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Hausamustdie: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Did you know that you can earn up to hundred $100 a week by posting this website on your facebook

invest in mining crypto with vestminer company on www.vestminer.info
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by basadenet: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
wetin concern agbero with overload....investigate or no investigation, will that brick back nigeria to world cup stage? No
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by congorasta: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
4601CE:
nope..
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by imperiouxx(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:

grin grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by allaboutobed(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
u funny die
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by moses93(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
make them disqualify Croatia so we can take their place and play the final tomorrow, anything other than this, then fxck FIFA
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Jabioro: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Treepower2000:

If you put Nigerian judiciary to it they can do that. Just like awarding governorship to a disqualified primary election aspirant. We are far ahead of the world.
The victory ofan unexpected fellow,Yaya Bello triumph ..Audu died,Yaya Bello became a sudden rudderness Kogi governor.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Antipob777(f): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank God there will be a rematch.
God bless Buhari for speaking out over the bad officiating against Nigeria.

Igbos will never like this.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Patosky4U: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
See people wey no the read post...then plenty for front page.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
congorasta:

nope..

ok
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by asawanathegreat(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Medicine after death
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
I don pee where I am laughing.. Guy sense will not kee u, you funny die!
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by brightgreat(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
4601CE:
this is deep
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by sukar886: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good news!!!Nigeria vs France tomorow by 4pm grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family / Deontay Wilder: My Heavy Ring Walk Costume Caused My Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.