Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Cook Ofe Oha - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Cook Ofe Oha (671 Views)

University Don Supports The Coronation Of Eze Omeni Oha In Omudioga Community. / Igbo People, Ofe Akwu. / How To Cook Ofe Onugbu Bitterleaf Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ofe Oha by ewa26: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
dis is how i wud make ofe oha a traditional igbo soup native to cross/akwa ibom area
ingredients:
ora leave
parsley
tomato ketchup + groudnut oil
curry powder
salt
orobo chicken
thyme
garlic

season chicken with thyme, garlic, salt and curry. then, when it boil, you separate the chicken from the broth and fry in groudnut oil ok
in a bowl, mix the groudnut oil used in frying d chicken with ketchup, then put in pot with d ora leave and parsley. leave to simmer for 5 minutes and is done.

serve with amala, agege bread pasta or fufu.
Re: How To Cook Ofe Oha by agadez007(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
ewa26:
dis is how i wud make ofe oha a traditional igbo soup native to cross/akwa ibom area
ingredients:
ora leave
parsley
tomato ketchup + groudnut oil
curry powder
salt
orobo chicken
thyme
garlic

season chicken with thyme, garlic, salt and curry. then, when it boil, you separate the chicken from the broth and fry in groudnut oil ok
in a bowl, mix the groudnut oil used in frying d chicken with ketchup, then put in pot with d ora leave and parsley. leave to simmer for 5 minutes and is done.

serve with amala, agege bread pasta or fufu.
what's all this now @bolded
Re: How To Cook Ofe Oha by ewa26: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2018
agadez007:
what's all this now @bolded

na how we do am ok, unless you have a minor correction to add but this is the recipe my mum handed down to me from ogwashi ukwu ok

(1) (Reply)

The Naija Pidgin Lounge. / NUBIA AFRICAN CHESS: Africa's Answer To Western Chess / Drop Your Oriki / Lineage Greetings Here. Hot Hot Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.