Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

You Can Have Connection With The Gov And Still Be Drinking Garri Without Sugar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Have Connection With The Gov And Still Be Drinking Garri Without Sugar (521 Views)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Have Connection With The Gov And Still Be Drinking Garri Without Sugar by ProphetSamuel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
WHO IS STANDING ON TOP OF THE HILL FOR YOU? Exodus. 17:8-13

Many people takes their pastors for granted. How many of you rememberd with happend In the book of Exodus. 17:8-13?
When Joshua lead the people of Is'ra-elites to war against the Am'a-lek and they were in the war front fighting as Moses have commander Joshua to go. But Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill. And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hands, that Is'ra-el prevailed. But Moses hands were heavy and they took a stone and put it under him ahd he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur staged up his hands, the one on the one side and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
And Joshua discomfited Am'a-lek and his people with the edge of the sword.

Now when Moses was on top of hill any time his hands come down the Am'a-lek began to default the Israeli but as Aaron and Hur helped Moses and his hands were up till sun set he never get wick and the Israeli won.
You can have somebody on top and be lower. But if you have a spiritual person that is on top for you, you will go higher (Psalm. 121:1) Prophets doesn't goes to war they rather controls it in the spirit they fight the battle spiritual that was why Moses have to go up to the hill.
"You can have connection with the governor and you will still be drinking garri without sugar in your house". Because you have nobody standing on the hill for you. If you see the house the elder brother of Yemi Osinbajor is living in the village you will never pray for your enemies to live in such house. When i saw that on the internet even Yemi Osinbajor snapped with him he came to the village and visit his elder brother. Could you imagine is somebody whom his brother is the Vice President of this country but see. When i played the video and they asked him why his brother is that way he said he is not ready to follow the steps, you see nobody knows what the steps is whether is to be a Muslim or Christian no one knows.

Never allow the hand of your pastor to go down, never allow him go trie. Always check on him make sure his not lacking. As Moses was on the Hill Joshua failed to check on him if not for Aaron and Hur that was there checking on Moses. And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehears it in the ears of Joshua. Exodus, 17:14-16 That is to say when ever Joshua wants to go out for for war he should go and sacrifices. Always look over the man standing on the Hill for you provide for him or her.

I was talking to a woman in my office and when i begin to tell her, her problem and the one responsible for it she was just watching at me she didn't shake for over 30minutes when i called her "madam are you with me?" she shocked and said i was with you and at the same not with you I asked her why she said she was surprised because all the prophets she have been going to no one have ever told her, her problem they only ask her and she tell them but me didn't asked her anything i started from the foundation of her problem that she is surprised meeting the kind of me as a prophet. I went to Burukur local govt in one of my church branch as i entered into the prophetic I prophesied and told them i will send rain to the village after I left i sent the rain the people were surprised since the history of that village that kind of rain has ever fall. This are the things i do and they say na juju. That is how God operates. What are mine trying to say na? Every body must have someone standing on the Hill for them. You must have a prophet standing for you, you must have a spiritual father. Even I as a Prophet i don't take my spiritual father for granted. People think mountain is a place for solution people go and fast 40days nd 40nights while is a place for evil. I went to a mountain one night to pray i was on white am not suppose to talk to anyone or answer any greeting till i climb and to my prayers. I was climbing i saw two women breaking stones they greeted me i didn't answer when i look down at them i saw demons inside them and they were insulting me, on reaching the mountain the mouth of the mountain opens like shake i saw where they tied two people in the spirit i loose the first one i said go you are free i saw the other one they locked his destine i broke the charm even the people they tied never knew someone somewhere was setting them free since then i never went to mountain again because i discovered mountain is a place where all the demons base and do evil. Have this in mind You can not go to the top unless someone take you there spiritually It is the spiritual that controls the physical There're things demons and witches knows and men of God don't know.

Go to Mountain Of Fire Ministry u will see lots of poverty people there praying, "let my enemies die by fire" But wen its offering time, they'll be going to the back sit to hide they will never like removing their money.

Cc:Lalasticlala,
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Have Connection With The Gov And Still Be Drinking Garri Without Sugar by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
very true .we all need someone to get to the top .Good to have a prophet that stands in the gap for us .
Re: You Can Have Connection With The Gov And Still Be Drinking Garri Without Sugar by Shelumiel: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For This Testimony. He Terminated Depression And Restored Marital Peac / Sources Of Joy: The Holy Spirit / Audio And Lyrics:masoyi By Vicdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.