Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172927 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

PDP is loosing rivers state too next year my friend, I can definitely tell you that the same treatment awaits them next year too

In your dreams,you think Rivers is SW,dream on.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2018
sisimmi:

My dear, elections are not conducted on social media. You need money (plenty of it), strategy, boots on the ground, good ground game, brain work and clarity of vision to win elections. It is a game of numbers. It is foolhardy for anyone to think that APC would be thrown away from Aso Rock just 3 years after! Those who think in that way, are politically short-sighted and fatally myopic. I will explain.

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock, it also captured 17 out of 36 States. Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 19 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers.

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decades.

PDP would die a natural death after 2019, just as a lot of the regular politicians would be permanently retired either back home, or to Kuje Prison. Mark these words.

RESPECT.
RESPECT.
RESPECT.

You are a VERY sensible person who knows so much about politics.
You get our respect with your analysis.
This is definitely a Front Page material.
Why are you in our head?
You just said it all the way it is EXACTLY!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by DeOTR: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2018
adioolayi:

SouthWest politics can be predicted, Fayose's machinery won Ekiti for PDP.... it wasn't easy for APC to snatch the state from him today.. all his supporting logistics were first decimated...No matter what.. either by force or fire... Fayemi will win Ekiti for PMB. If we are still trying to call blue black, we are not telling the truth. PMB will win 2019...This is July, election is 6months away!
I'm just reminding you that PDP won Ekiti in 2014, but lost Aso Rock in 2015.
If APC wins Ekiti, it's Fayemi's victory, not Buhari's.
You can't give south west to Buhari just yet, because the states are under APC.
Except you meant being in control of the states increases chances of rigging for PMB in 2019, I don't see him winning any state in the south west (remember he won Jonathan by a slim margin there?).
Gubernatorial election is a local affair, most people who participated in this election don't care about the president.
APC needs to sit up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Yemmysworld91: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2018
engineerboat:
Good evening Nairalanders,

By now LGA collation is about starting, where LGA INEC supervisor will announce the result at the LGA levels before taking them to Addo Ekiti for state announcement

Stay tuned for INEC official declared Result.

APC wins in Fayose local govt....
ti Fayose ti ba
interesting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PointZerom: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2018
sisimmi:

My dear, elections are not conducted on social media. You need money (plenty of it), strategy, boots on the ground, good ground game, brain work and clarity of vision to win elections. It is a game of numbers. It is foolhardy for anyone to think that APC would be thrown away from Aso Rock just 3 years after! Those who think in that way, are politically short-sighted and fatally myopic. I will explain.

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock, it also captured 17 out of 36 States. Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 19 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers.

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decades.

PDP would die a natural death after 2019, just as a lot of the regular politicians would be permanently retired either back home, or to Kuje Prison. Mark these words.

Have you drank your cow milk today?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrMystrO(m): 2:06am On Jul 15, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

In your dreams,you think Rivers is SW,dream on.

I am from Rivers state, Ahoada east LGA to be precise so i should be in a better position to know what is going on in the state. If you like believe me or Not, it's already a done deal bro and nothing can stop it. Goodnight man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PointZerom: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389008:

RESPECT. RESPECT. RESPECT.
You are a.veey sensible person who knows so much about politics. You get our respect with your analysis. This is definitely a Front Page material. Why are you in our head? You just said it all the way it is EXACTLY!

Cow milk drinkers.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Niccoloimhotep: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389008:

RESPECT.
RESPECT.
RESPECT.

You are a.veey sensible person who knows so much about politics.
You get our respect with your analysis.
This is definitely a Front Page material.
Why are you in our head?
You just said it all the way it is EXACTLY!
still awake shocked
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by OAM4J: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2018
agabaI23:
So you mean to say that the outcome is the reflection of the will of the people? Yes or no answer

Lol. So if PDP has been wining, guess you will think it is the reflection of the will of the people? Yes/No?

I am not naive to think there were no manipulation on both sides. But my point is that there are grievances from some people of Ekiti against Fayose and that will be part of the reasons if PDP loses.

And I was only giving that reason in responce to the chap who was suprised that some people will consider voting for APC despite the many national problems blamed on APC government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by blazer2018: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2018
DeOTR:

I'm just reminding you that PDP won Ekiti in 2014, but lost Aso Rock in 2015.
If APC wins Ekiti, it's Fayemi's victory, not Buhari's.
You can't give south west to Buhari just yet, because the states are under APC.
Except you meant being in control of the states increases chances of rigging for PMB in 2019, I don't see him winning any state in the south west (remember he won Jonathan by a slim margin there?).
Gubernatorial election is a local affair, most people who participated in this election don't care about the president.
APC needs to sit up.

I agree with u totally...and with North Central slipping away...The kinda candidate PDP fields wld determine how easy or otherwise 2019 will be for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Cow milk drinkers.
PointZerom:

Have you drank your cow milk today?
That is the only thing they are good at.
Insult, stupid jibes and curses, they can never have a reasonable conversation.
Bunch of losers.
This is just the beginning for you lovers of corrupt souls and evil politicians.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Sisimmi, kindly ignore this one please.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by onatisi(m): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2018
If it is true that pdp has lost,then we.must be honest pdp lost this election because of fayose . Majority of pdp political godfathers in the state and pdp strong grassroot supporters switched camp to APC due to one grouse or the other that they have with fayose. Fayemi was able to win them over with promises and cash,he didn't tell them to go to hell because he knows how important and influential they are at the grassroot, fayose turned the pdp affair in ekiti state into a one man show and brought out a very very weak Candidate who has no grassroot political foundation. Then lastly ,APC spent huge funds on this election,because they knew it importance ,suffice to say that fayose took the ppl for granted and believed that they will automatically do anything he tells them to.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by adeoyelekan(m): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2018
*OFFICIAL RESULTS SO FAR AS ANNOUNCED BY INEC*
*IREPODUN—IFELODUN LGA*
APC: 13,869
PDP: 11,456
*Oye Local Government*
APC: 14,995
PDP: 11,271
*Ilejemeje Local Government*
APC:4,153
PDP:3,937
*Moba LGA*
APC: 11,837
PDP: 8,520
*Efon Alaye LG*
APC-5028;
PDP-5192
*Ikere local government*
Apc 11520. PDP 17183
*Ido Osi Local Government*
APC 12342 PDP 11145
*Gbonyin local govt*
APC 11498 PDP 8027

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PointZerom: 2:13am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389056:

That is the only thing they are good at.
Insult, stupid jibes and curses, they can never have a reasonable conversation.
Bunch of losers.

Sisimmi, kindly ignore this one please.

Shut up. You and Sisimmi should stop this your face me I face you analys.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by stonemasonn: 2:13am On Jul 15, 2018
sisimmi:

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock, it also captured 23 out of 36 States. Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 25 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. APGA controls 1 state, and is already partnering with APC for cover and protection.

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decadess.

Your extrapolation is wrong no single party or group can rule Nigeria for 5 unbroken decades. The same gluttonous people with itchy fingers that destroyed PDP will also destroy APC. Nigerians never learn from history and are never known to shy away from an opportunity to loot.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
still awake shocked
Guess you just typed this from your sleep!
Over 600 people are viewing and commenting on this thread at the moment, but we are the only one your winch eye sees.
Monitoring spirit, you better face your life issues, so that you can go far in life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Has INEC announced the official result for Ekiti elections?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up. You and Sisimmi should stop this your face me I face you analys.
You see them....failures.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by frowland(m): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2018
adeoyelekan:
*OFFICIAL RESULTS SO FAR AS ANNOUNCED BY INEC*
*IREPODUN—IFELODUN LGA*
APC: 13,869
PDP: 11,456
*Oye Local Government*
APC: 14,995
PDP: 11,271
*Ilejemeje Local Government*
APC:4,153
PDP:3,937
*Moba LGA*
APC: 11,837
PDP: 8,520
*Efon Alaye LG*
APC-5028;
PDP-5192
*Ikere local government*
Apc 11520. PDP 17183
*Ido Osi Local Government*
APC 12342 PDP 11145
*Gbonyin local govt*
APC 11498 PDP 8027

I just woke up! Is this result REAL?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:18am On Jul 15, 2018
BecomeALandLord:
Almost.....not yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by lastmanstandn(m): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2018
BecomeALandLord:
Just woke up? You’ve missed a lot. Chief Fayose just emerged victorious in the erection!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by adioolayi(m): 2:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Lucid1:

All the accusations and antics by Fayose are just shameful but I forgot, politicians are shameless.

I could bet my C of O that Fayose's neck is in order and nobody touched or roughed him up.

It's annoying that people haven't been able to see through PDPs hate games against the FG
hahahhaaaa... Anyone that thinks Fayose's was truly roughed should be checked!!!
A sitting governor with those kind of security details we see around them grin grin
An analyst said, anyone carrying arms close to a governor that is not part of his security details can be gunned down!
Fayose just shows his Nollywood skills preparing for life after government house

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20am On Jul 15, 2018
lastmanstandn:
Just woke up? You’ve missed a lot. Chief Fayose just emerged victorious in the erection!
Lol��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by adioolayi(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2018
frowland:

I just woke up! Is this result REAL?
grin grin go wash your face three times, then look again! Crystal clear dear friends, PDP is gone from SouthWest!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389096:

Almost.....not yet.

Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PointZerom: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389090:
You see them....failures. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Thanks for telling us who you are.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by bobgentle: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2018
On my way to declare or decline the Election Result.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Thanks for telling us who you are.
You will wail till eternity.
This is just the beginning.
Get your handkerchief ready, urine drinker.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Funny

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Kingspin(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2018
obaloppelujo:
You either accept or discredit this bomb , according to a pdp apologist currently in ekiti just informed me that " at it is , expect abracabra happens " , fayemi has won this election .
Remember i told you the person is a pdp apologist who's also currently an observer in the just concluded ekiti gubernatorial election , let me also state here that ,
It will be so easy for jagaban and co to manipulate elections in a yoruba speaking state to a non yoruba speaking states . In this part of the world , we've attached so much ethnicity to politics and this reason will be the motive of jagaban and co to rather win ekiti and lose imo or even edo ( they do not care ) .
Lets put the jokes and antics apart , do you guys think 2014 election was free and fair ? This just concluded election is a repeat of 2014 . I have not said fayemi is a messiah , but a character of fayose dont last politically in a yoruba terrian ( You cant be insulting pmb and think tinubu will smile at you ).
You guys can go to bed and have a sound sleep , pdp just lost this election , courtesy survival of the fittest , while fayose's spite also hunt him badly . I will be lurking somewhere to laugh fayose's die hards who'll continue to console themselves ( I wont reply them ).
And to my noisy neighbors , apga is your heritage and a political party you should resurrect and not pdp/apc ( the party mostly dominated by the people you called slaves/animals and your enemies).
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.
(
You mean PDP win Kano?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by esosuo: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose better wake up remove his comedy costumes and start thinking of plan be oh , maybe Ghana fit give am asylum because he is the next former governor going to prison

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by softseun: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2018
sisimmi:

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock, it also captured 23 out of 36 States. Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 25 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. APGA controls 1 state, and is already partnering with APC for cover and protection.

APC grew from Lagos .. LOL Dumb grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.