Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,553 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (174444 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by frowland(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2018
adioolayi:

grin grin go wash your face three times, then look again!
Crystal clear dear friends, PDP is gone from SouthWest!
Hmmm, please what did APGA candidate Ayodeji Ayodele score? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Niccoloimhotep(m): 2:31am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389084:

Guess you just typed this from your sleep!
Over 600 people are viewing and commenting on this thread at the moment, but we are the only one your winch eye sees.
Monitoring spirit, you better face your life issues, so that you can go far in life.
grin kai, so much hate. Have i ever insulted you before? I said whatever i said out of joke and quoted you because of the popularity of your moniker. Oga no vex o
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Pancs(m): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2018
adeoyelekan:
*OFFICIAL RESULTS SO FAR AS ANNOUNCED BY INEC*
*IREPODUN—IFELODUN LGA*
APC: 13,869
PDP: 11,456
*Oye Local Government*
APC: 14,995
PDP: 11,271
*Ilejemeje Local Government*
APC:4,153
PDP:3,937
*Moba LGA*
APC: 11,837
PDP: 8,520
*Efon Alaye LG*
APC-5028;
PDP-5192
*Ikere local government*
Apc 11520. PDP 17183
*Ido Osi Local Government*
APC 12342 PDP 11145
*Gbonyin local govt*
APC 11498 PDP 8027
is this for real?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by kmaster007: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2018
PDP issa_goal...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
grin kai, so much hate. Have i ever insulted you before? I said whatever i said out of joke and quoted you because of the popularity of your moniker. Oga no vex o
Why us?
We don't know we are popular here.
This is the only time we are seeing our moniker juxtaposed with popularity.
We only comment and go.
Only the PDP touts and losers who are all not feeling well with this news , and having malaria already quote us the way you did.
Takia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Ramcie(f): 2:34am On Jul 15, 2018
I don’t want to believe Fayose couldn’t deliver Ekiti.

How? What happened He acted like he was in charge. I almost had a bet with my husband that PDP would win even though I’m not a Fayose fan.

Going through comments I’m beginning to understand politics more. It’s truly hard to beat the Federal might.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by esosuo: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2018
By tomorrow the comedy thug will know what humbleness means , karma can be calamitous some times sha , na the unknown prof when use himself as a tool to be use for a disgraceful show I dey pity for at the moment

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by onatisi(m): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2018
adeoyelekan:
*IREPODUN—IFELODUN LGA*
*Oye Local Government*
*Moba LGA*
*Efon Alaye LG*
APC-5028;
PDP-5192
*Ikere local government*
Apc 11520. PDP 17183
APC 12342 PDP 11145
*Gbonyin local govt*
APC 11498 PDP 8027
But the winning margin here isn't all that wide ,and who knows maybe all this are the results of fayemi strong bases ,we should wait for the results, the results from 2 pdp strong bases can clear the gaps I am seeing ,we should just wait for the full results
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Ramcie:

How? What happened He acted like he was in charge. I almost had a bet with my husband that PDP would win even though I’m not a Fayose fan.

Going through comments I’m beginning to understand politics more. It’s truly hard to beat the Federal might.
You are on point sis.
When the people are tired and pushed to the wall, they come together in ONE VOICE.
That is the beauty of politics sis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by GeneralBlanco: 2:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Its funny that anyone would think pdp can win with all the events leading to this election. Even if its by a vote APC has won. The facts are before our very eyes. By this time tomorrow this will be old news and everyone would continue with their hustle... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by esosuo: 2:42am On Jul 15, 2018
onatisi:

But the winning margin here isn't all that wide ,and who knows maybe all this are the results of fayemi strong bases ,we should wait for the results, the results from 2 pdp strong bases can clear the gaps I am seeing ,we should just wait for the full results
Baba wake up if APC can collect fayose own local government no strong base for PDP again , PDP is fully defeated and make fayose make sure he pay him teachers them money before him pack oh , I can't imagine fayose and olise metuh doing same movie in court soon grin grin angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by luvkidtemmy(m): 2:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Results have started coming in!!

����#EkitiDecides: Live Updates On Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 http://9japosh.com/2018/07/14/ekitidecides-live-updates-of-ekiti-governorship-election-2018/

9japosh™Media©2018
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2018
adeoyelekan:
*IREPODUN—IFELODUN LGA*
*Oye Local Government*
*Moba LGA*
*Efon Alaye LG*
APC-5028;
PDP-5192
*Ikere local government*
Apc 11520. PDP 17183
APC 12342 PDP 11145
*Gbonyin local govt*
APC 11498 PDP 8027
How?
Ikere??
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Adebisi444: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Ramcie:

Fayose knwn the power of media...he used it to gain attention of outsider and they love him for his media stunt especially against federal government...but inside his state people are suffering and they waited for this moment. Even Fayemi won fayose Local Government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by OAM4J: 2:49am On Jul 15, 2018
esosuo:

Baba wake up if APC can collect fayose own local government no strong base for PDP again , PDP is fully defeated and make fayose make sure he pay him teachers them money before him pack oh , I can't imagine fayose and olise metuh doing same movie in court soon grin grin angry grin

But we actually need to see the result from the capital Ado Ekiti to have a clear idea of who is truly leading. Ado Ekiti is the most populous local government. That local government result can tilt the balance we have so far. If. what is being announced from Ikerre is true, then dont write off PDP yet. Not yet Uhuru for APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by 99miles(m): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2018
That is how everyone thought Hillary Clinton was winning...............but Donald Trump won in the morning. God's plan will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Hayyan22: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I stand with Eleka
; Continue standing with him until fayemise hurricane tear u apart

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by sokera: 2:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Lajet:
It's now very clear that they Politicians are not our problem in this Country but the citizens. I can't believe that Nigerians will still vote for Apc upon all the evils things that's happening in the country.i can't believe my eyes. now i believe that Nigerians deserve the punishment they are going through in this country i will never have pity for people complaining against bad leadership again in this country we deserve the kind of leaders we have. I will never comment in anything concerning politics in Nigeria again.
we told you people that election is not won on social media , majority of those that argue on social media were just some pigs from the west who don’t understand the game changer game for APC in South West .... this is a message to all Buhari haters that no amount of their propaganda will stop Buhari in 2019 ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by esosuo: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2018
OAM4J:

But we actually need to see the result from the capital Ado Ekiti to have a clear idea of who is truly leading. Ado Ekiti is the most populous local government. That local government result can tilt the balance we have so far. Not yet Uhuru for APC.
The sweetest is left for the last , patiently wait the last hammer I assure you , fayose go see amala and black soup chop well well for road side wella after him leave office

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by sisimmi: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Your extrapolation is wrong no single party or group can rule Nigeria for 5 unbroken decades. The same gluttonous people with itchy fingers that destroyed PDP will also destroy APC. Nigerians never learn from history and are never known to shy away from an opportunity to loot.

Have you drank your cow milk today?

Ordinarily, I don't join nairaland fights. However, I need to put screws on your tiny head. Only a fool would throw such cheap jabs. I can see you are one. Yes, I drink milk. Unlike your milk that comes from fowl urine, mine comes direct from a Fulani Cow. See, people like you are exactly the reason internet should be regulated. I put together the statistical facts for human beings to read, not products of stale staphylococcal spermatozoa like you. Ok?

For the guy doubting my extrapolation, please present alternative facts that you may have. It is just an estimate and nothing is ever cast in stone in the murky world of politics. One can however see the trend of events and make predictions. For instance, do you know that this government is the first ever that has provided a platform for career civil rights activists and progressive elements to be in power themselves? There may be a lot of tension between them and the normal career politicians but I tell you, they would not let the opportunity slip. Since 1960, progressive elements have never tasted power like they are tasting now. They know what to do and how to press the button to turn things around. Just watch out for a deliberate scheme to change public opinion on PMB soon. Like I said, no party stands a chance against the old man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ipledge10(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2018
99miles:
That is how everyone thought Hillary Clinton was winning...............but Donald Trump won in the morning. God's plan will prevail.
lie. Donald started leading from the beginning, Hillary closed the gap with California votes

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Adebisi444: 2:55am On Jul 15, 2018
OAM4J:

But we actually need to see the result from the capital Ado Ekiti to have a clear idea of who is truly leading. Ado Ekiti is the most populous local government. That local government result can tilt the balance we have so far. Not yet Uhuru for APC.
Ado local government margin is not much....Pdp won by 69 votes according to rumours going on.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by frowland(m): 2:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Hayyan22:
; Continue standing with him until fayemise hurricane tear u apart

Lol... come bro this is early in the morning. Negbours will think am going mad. grin
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2018
OAM4J:

But we actually need to see the result from the capital Ado Ekiti to have a clear idea of who is truly leading. Ado Ekiti is the most populous local government. That local government result can tilt the balance we have so far. If. what is being announced from Ikerre is true, then dont write off PDP yet. Not yet Uhuru for APC.

Ado-Ekiti election will be close. You can see early result today.

No matter how wide PDP win in Ado, it can never cover the 13 LG won by APC. Ohh, you are expecting PDP to win states. No bro, the result has been fixed. Efon, Ikere and Ado is for PDP only. 13-3

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ovieokodhi(m): 2:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Maybe what happened 2014/2015 is about to happen again this 2018/2019.
Gej used federal might in ekiti when boko-haram were doing wonders and lost 2015 presidency..
Now herdsmen doing wonder and PMB deployed federal might in ekiti.. 2019 is just by the corner o. Just thinking out loud though..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Judolisco(m): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
See as some political parties dey score zero go
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Bigdeeee: 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Ramcie:

But Jonathan lost easy with all that federal might, didn’t he? So this victory is not about federal might, this victory is about destiny being fulfilled right before your eyes. The Political Unification of the Yoruba race. This is God’s own doing. You see when God is about to do something tremendously great with a people, he will first unite them politically. God bless Southwest and God bless Ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by OAM4J: 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
esosuo:

The sweetest is left for the last , patiently wait the last hammer I assure you , fayose go see amala and black soup chop well well for road side wella after him leave office

Have you seen what is being posted as result from Ikerre? 2 more of such result and PDP will be on the lead... Just saying cheesy
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by FastShipping: 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Cow milk drinkers.

What type of milk do you drink? Pig milk or dog milk?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by bimbim75: 2:58am On Jul 15, 2018
ClassicMG:
any local station broadcasting live?
dstv channel,ait
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by esosuo: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2018
99miles:
Here is not america oh , na number dey count here no be senate vote and as it is now even the blind can see it vividly that an unknown PROF and his amala and black soup eating egbon were ran out of options by a superior force

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Bigdeeee:

But Jonathan lost easy with all that federal might, didn’t he? So this victory is not about federal might, this victory is about destiny being fulfilled right before your eyes. The Political Unification of the Yoruba race. This is God’s own doing. You see when God is about to do something tremendously great with a people, he will first unite them politically. God bless Southwest and God bless Ekiti.

Bro the power of Federal Might here is silencing opposition THUGS. It's a well known fact that incumbent governors make use of THUGS during election. But with federal might, Incumbent governor will loose THUGS factor and federal might will give little advantage for her candidate to make use of that THUG factor.

Take River state as Example. Take what happen in Ekiti today as example. Do you hear about PDP thugs today? NO

What is this federal might? Federal Might is all about power (Military) and Money. Even federal might can start before election day. Federal government can decide to seize a state allocation 3 months before election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.