Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172806 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by efilefun(m): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Strongbest:
I am just here so anxious to see the outcome of this election.

Part of me strongly wants Prof. to emerge the winner.
I think

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
He's leading you can follow live updates on premium time's twitter handle

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2018
selemempe:
lol...u sure know wat u are doing.

The only tribe known for post election violence in nigeria.

Remember the akintola vs awolowo saga of the 60s. Only tribe with convicted people and ex jail birds as their leaders
i won't let you drag me into this. Bye

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by esbjaygmailco(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
pdp has won the election

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
masterchi:

1. Rivers state has paid,
2. Lagos was not develeped by your APC. Lagos was once FCT of Nigeria.
3. Let there be true federalism and those oil multinationals are forced to relocate to the niger delta then we will see how large the economy of lagos is.
4. I hate tribalism but your Lagos would have been just like any other state without Niger Delta Oil and being former FCT of Nigeria.
you people sha like trouble. Sigh

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by teebaxy(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
It amazes me that some foolish miscreant can still cast a vote for this evil party call APC ... gosh I need to sleep

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by BeautifulMind2: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2018
drlateef:

If a Yoruba state earns as much as Aqua Ibom or Rivers state the 13% derivation, they would have so developed to the extent that cessesion from Nigeria would have long taken place. It's only a matter of time when Lagos will secede from Nigeria. As it is, it is the fifth largest economy in Africa. Neither Rivers nor Aqua Ibom that receive more allocations for oil is in the same league as Lagos. Thanks to APC and the legacy of good governance over the years.
Other states that paid that are not nigerdelta states what will you say about them

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Unblockable:

Only reporting what I saw on twitter.
I understand but it's false. Anybody can just post anything on social media. Please rely on the results from the right source and if in doubt, go to naij.com. You'd see the ballot papers signed with results clearly indicated in pictures. PDP has won this election and jubilation has begun already. All were awaiting is the official announcement by inec

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by selemempe: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
was the guy wrong?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Unblockable: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2018
This is coming from Premium Times:

A sixth local government result (Ijero LG) has been announced at the local government collation centre. APC wins again. Now (5-1). #EkitiDecides2018

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by efilefun(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
teebaxy:
May God of thunder purnish Buhari ... Shameful death awaits him like his mentor Abacha
And do you know how you gonna die

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
teebaxy:
May God of thunder purnish Buhari ... Shameful death awaits him like his mentor Abacha
please save your wailing and weeping . You’ll need it in 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Yohh: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
teebaxy:
It amazes me that some foolish miscreant can still cast a vote for this evil party call APC ... gosh I need to sleep
So Fayose is a an alternative?
PDP is never an alternative to d disappointing APC, Fayose's brand of PDP is even worse..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by OsuEbonyi: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
selemempe:
lol...u sure know wat u are doing.

The only tribe known for post election violence in nigeria.

Remember the akintola vs awolowo saga of the 60s. Only tribe with convicted people and ex jail birds as their leaders
Thank you my osu brother. Our Igbo tribe is actually known as the only tribe to have betrayed other ethnic groups. We killed all their leaders ( both political and millitary) and left our Igbo leaders alone. We eventually paid with 2 million of our people and our land conquered.

I'm not angry about it tho because it was actually the reward of our treachery.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by VULCAN(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
When APC mobilised 30000 policemen and countless soldiers, nothing will happen

enuelsmith:
PDP is winning this Gubernatorial election in Ekiti, but take note every machinery would be put in motion,for the outcome of the results to favor APC. Results would be manipulated and altered in such a way that Fayemi would eventually emerged as the winner. Its sad that Ekiti state would soon experience another chaos,and post election violence,that would greatly destabilize the entire state .

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Addme: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
A sixth local government result (Ijero LG) has been announced at the local government collation centre.
APC wins again. Now (5-1). #EkitiDecides2018
premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Onnasucs1(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
teebaxy:
hahaha...i can't stop laughing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
It's now 5-1.. Sorry Fayose. You can now go chase your V.P ambition. You can make prof a minister when you eventually get there.

Modified.

It's now 6 - 1.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Just declared by Premiumtimes
APC won Ijero local government.

No need to stress yourself. The result will be 13-3
Fayemi won already. ( Please go to sleep)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by teebaxy(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Yohh:

So Fayose is a an alternative?
PDP is never an alternative to d disappointing APC, Fayose's brand of PDP is even worse..
But Fayose is not on Ballot paper . I’m I right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Chief101(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm waiting for the results here in Dallas, Texas USA. The time now is 6:12pm
Luxuryconsult:
we were not like that at first

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Unblockable: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2018
fairfora:
I understand but it's false. Anybody can just post anything on social media. Please rely on the results from the right source and if in doubt, go to naij.com. You'd see the ballot papers signed with results clearly indicated in pictures. PDP has won this election and jubilation has begun already. All were awaiting is the official announcement by inec

According to Premium Times, result has been announced in six lga's and APC have won five out of the six. You can scroll up to see my screenshot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2018
fairfora:
which election are you talking about that pdp won?
Biafra election abi?
Continue deceiving yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Hafeexla(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2018
4601CE:
figures please . It matters a lot . Thanks
Moba: Apc 11837 Pdp 8520
Irepodun: Apc 13869 Pdp 11456
Oye: Apc 14995 Pdp 11271
Ilejemeje: Apc 4153 Pdp 3937
Apc just won ijero but waiting 4 final collation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2018
efilefun:
He's leading you can follow live updates on premium time's twitter handle

Why are u deceiving him by telling him the Prof is leading?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by teebaxy(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2018
efilefun:
And do you know how you gonna die
Stop defending evil.., Buhari is an agent of devil Inec is d tool they rely on

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2018
teebaxy:
sleep good bro.
And save your wailing till 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrMystrO(m): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2018
teebaxy:

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Sirfeeking(m): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Inec should announce the results sad
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by bfire(m): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Why are some people from the SE having so much iinterest
in the election in SW that some of them are having a bad nightmare
already.

Fayose has lost. It's that simple.

Let me remind some of you that naij.com is a very useless site.

Stop this hatred and your heart will have a good flow.
Killing yourself over another people problem is the most idiotic
character i've come to see on this NL.

Politics is about strategy.

It's not about noise and creation of multiple moniker on NL.

Ekiti people have decided.

Fayemi wins, Shikena!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by efilefun(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Current situation in Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Alex80s(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2018
PDP all the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.