Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Almost All Baby Daddies Are Far Better Than Some Husband - Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Almost All Baby Daddies Are Far Better Than Some Husband - Timaya (232 Views)

Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less / I’d Rather Be A Single Mom With Baby Daddies Than Be A Breadwinner In Marriage / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Baby Daddies Who Love Their Kids So Much See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Almost All Baby Daddies Are Far Better Than Some Husband - Timaya by ugochukwuorji78(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
https://kelvinentertainment..com/2018/07/why-almost-all-baby-daddies-are-far.html

According to this celebrity Timaya said that almost all the baby daddies are better than husband at home in Nigeria.

Timaya been a singer and also a celebrity also added that so many young men do not want to marry but they want to have kids of their own so they decide to impregnate their love ones for them to show that they are capable of taking care of their unborn child than those married men who just got married, he also added that they do lack the capacity of showing love and care to their children.

According to this famous Nigeria musician he said that he does not think of this baby daddies as real men that it is not right to have child without been married so he also added that those that got married are better than those without wife that they do waste their time in things that are unnecessary

Here are few things that Timaya said
Some people fail to understand a lot about this baby daddies the said that he does not see any reasons why people would say that they are better fathers than those who got married.
“I have time for my children, I love my children but some married men don’t even have time for their kids. They don’t show their kids love, they don’t know what it means to be a father. It doesn’t have anything to do with money; it’s about love and attention.
“Even my daughter sometimes wonders why I make babies if I was not ready to get married yet but I tell her that if I don’t make babies then she won’t be born.

“My life is in stages, I don’t think I want to get married now. It is not something I would want to venture into for now,” he said.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Designers Oil Perfumes / UNIBEN VC Applauds Students For Presidential Recognition. / There Was No Violence At Mayorkun’s Ibadan Concert – Organisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.