Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC (32860 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by dealeh: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III & his beautiful wives donate 20 motorbikes to APC.

[img]http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/02/03/photo-alaafin-of-oyo-wife-test-motorcycles-they-donated-to-apc/[/url]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by RotrEmmanuel: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

that's a good sign That GEJ Will win cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Alphaoscar: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Oyo no dey carry last.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by kestolove95(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Oboi see fine fine wives

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Alphaoscar: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
The ministry of change is moving and spreading like harmattan.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by datguru: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2015
So they too they want change. SMH
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ifihearam: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2015
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by olu77(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:
The ministry of change is moving and spreading like harmattan.

The ministry of change will start moving to it's permanent site in Aso rock from FeBuhari 14th from where the entire nation will start feeling the wind of change

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Alphaoscar: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
olu77:

The ministry of change will start moving to it's permanent site in Aso rock from FeBuhari 14th from where the entire nation will start feeling the wind of change

By the ultimate grace of God .

21 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by EdCure: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Keke Change! grin

Sai Buhari jare!

15 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by olu77(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:
If a king can reduce himself into taking sides in politics,i wonder what such a king has to offer.....i will not insult you yet kabiyesi because victory is the best answer to your enemies...

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019

If I hear say you never insult the king already...I will not engage you in argument yet FeBuhari 14 is around the corner

I like what you wrote that victory is the best answer to the king's enemy tongue

14 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2015
PDP go faint for this kind news oooo grin grin

ffk how fa na? are you seeing what I'm saw? grin

12 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by okonja(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2015
I swear i like this man swag die.

Wait o i thought gej was celebrating this man's endorsement a few weeks ago ago?
Chai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
ifihearam:

IFIHEARAM IS BACK

GEJ TILL 2019
You didn't complain when he was with gej few weeks ago,
Kabiyesi ride on jare

27 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Sanchez01: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
FTC tinz. grin

Meanwhile GEJ just approved over 2000 Patrol vans for the election!! Can u compare motorcycle with Hilius jeep in terms of Speed?

that's a good sign That GEJ Will win cool
This is why youths have not grown in wisdom! The topic says 'Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC' and you concluded that GEJ just approved 2000 patrol vans for the elections. It's a pity you didn't think real hard before commenting; Jonathan is still the president and his responsibility is to ensure the safety of lives and properties, particularly after his 'boys' have been issuing threats.

Alaafin donated his to the APC while GEJ approved the vans to protect electorates. If GEJ does not approve those vans, is it Alaafin of Oyo or the Ooni of Ife that will approve them? Such height of cluelessness!

45 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by RotrEmmanuel: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
Sanchez01:

This is why youths have not grown in wisdom! The topic says 'Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC' and you concluded that GEJ just approved 2000 patrol vans for the elections. It's a pity you didn't think real hard before commenting; Jonathan is still the president and his responsibility is to ensure the safety of lives and properties, particularly after his 'boys' have been issuing threats.

Alaafin donated his to the APC while GEJ approved the vans to protect electorates. If GEJ does not approve those vans, is it Alaafin of Oyo or the Ooni of Ife that will approve them? Such height of cluelessness!
[/s]

Bla bla bla.... simply because GEJ will win your illiterate father (Buhari )

Next............ grin

12 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Ventura1: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2015
La whao! grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by deejayterabyte(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Full respect to My Oba!

The wind of change has blown my alaafin's agbada attire cheesy cheesy grin grin

Baba no wan carry last

Sai Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by klem93(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
test running things
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kabiyesi

Do something for promoting Traditional Religion among the masses abeg.

Do i need to teach you your duties?

What a useless nation.

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by clubone0502: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
If u ask me. .GEJ visit didn't do squat. . grin.

anyways. .keep ur orders coming in

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by alaoeri: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wind of CHANGE has reach the Oba.
Ajimobi for second term.
Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Davo93(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai... these Oyo peeps sha. Still in 1986 when others are close to 2016 wink

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by spokesboy: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
ok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lols.... And you call this testing. Was expecting them to ride on the road grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by ShakurM(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Vrooom Vrooooom *haters move away!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=20pt]ALAAFIN KABIEYESI OH! HE HAS EMBRACED CHANGE, DON'T BE LEFT BE BEHIND. CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE ROUTING GMB/YO COME MAY 12TH. [/size]

-CramJones

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Ilekeh(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

[s][/s]

Bla bla bla.... simply because GEJ will win your illiterate father (Buhari )

Next............ grin

I shame for you.

See as the man just disgraced you like you be reta..rded pikin.

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by pekeyim: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
This Dude sha

O boi see how d oda one on him right don bleach die...
Chai....

Diaris
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by eke419: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
In Nigerian politics Pastors, Imams, herbalist and even witches and wizards dey take side why not traditional rulers everyone is entitled to their own opinion

No Avian Influenza ‘Birdflu’ In Oyo – Expert
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/2987-no-avian-influenza-birdflu-in-oyo-expert

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTHS
(Capacity: 68million)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA
ChAMPION- PDP FC:
FORMATION: 5-3-2.
As the Defending Champions, this is a
defensive formation in the bid to defend
their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark,
5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo,
15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olu Mimiko)
Subs:
23 Fani Kayode (Yellow card)
18 Alison Madukwe Gk
12 Musiliu Obanikoro
CHALLENGER - APC FC FORMATION: 4-3-3
Employs a diamond formation with attacking
options and prolific strikers, leading the
attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwal
11 Bisi Akande
17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12 John Kayode Fayemi
14 Abike Dabiri
19 Raul Aregbesola
15 Segun Oni
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY AND WIN A
RANGE ROVER SPORT.

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Nigeria To Extend Electricity Line To Senegal, Ghana, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.