Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. (46778 Views)

Black Axxe Vs Eiye One Put Under Moving Train - VIDEO / 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by spiritedtete: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Funny how people have been deceived that they are part of NBM Confraternity...

Ehehehehehehehehe mumu people...

Before you joined NBM you must follow due process not beating that your mumu deluded people call "Baming"

And NBM is not a cult group ok!

2 Likes

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by spiritedtete: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
phreakabitoo:
This is nothing, but a staged gimmick.
NBM/AIYE/BLACK-AXxE are all one and the same. They are trying to become a "legalized confraternity" by deceit.

No they are not...
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by kerry57: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
But why CAC go register confrer self. Them even get mouth to dey talk of lawyer to file suit. Only God knows the no of lives u guys have wasted thru this ur shallow thought association. May God save ur souls cos as far as I am concerned, neo black o, aiye o, black ass o, u are all cult groups that do not demand recognition.

5 Likes

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by okwabayi(m): 3:18am On Jul 15, 2018
This situation is no different from trying to paint s-hit gold and pass it off as treasure.

Neoo Black Movement = Black Axxe. There are no two ways about it. You can not, no matter how hard you try, portray Lawrence Anini as a misunderstood business man. He was a thief and will remain one. The same is applicable here.

I have come across a forum run by these miscreants trying to rebrand and from time to time their tainted past rears its ugly head. They should change the name of their organization and kill all connection to the group if they really want to start afresh.

PS: these black axxe men go don worry Seun wella. This one he wants none of the group's names visible on this forum pass censorship policy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Diso60090(m): 4:16am On Jul 15, 2018
asheyorinitemi:
Officially i registered to this forum just now and i made the ftc. Ebami dupe

You get long way
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Awoo88: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2018
phreakabitoo:

They have killed so so many people, and can't go back on the violence.
Legalizing them now will only lead to organized crime-esque operations and gang wars on a more advanced level.
They are already legalized. And they have their meeting and conventions openly. Not that their different from though
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by xreal: 5:40am On Jul 15, 2018
phreakabitoo:
This is nothing, but a staged gimmick.
NBM/AIYE/BLACK-AXxE are all one and the same. They are trying to become a "legalized confraternity" by deceit.

They are all the same.
They will go through back door to bail those boys.

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by 21savages: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2018
I dnt knw why NL is bringing this thread to FP, of wt use is it to us pls.
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Agilscent: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Some people Don hide tongue
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Born2Breed(f): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Angelanest:
Last week, police arrested 120 cultists alleged to be members of Black Axxe group during the celebration of 777 in preparation for initiation into the group in the Ikorodu area of Lagos. Now, the Neoo Black Movement of Africa (NBM) has denied having any relationship with Black Axxe confraternity, saying the use of its logo by the group was an infringement on its copyright with the group set to take action.

Below is a statement by the National President of NBM, Engr. Felix Kupa.

NBM DISTANCES SELF FROM CONFRATERNITY

...Thanks Police For Arresting 120 Suspected Black Axxe Cultists

The leadership of the Neoo-Black Movement (NBM) of Africa has distanced the group from the 120 suspected cultists arrested last weekend by the police in Lagos State.

Commending the force for promptly restoring law and order by the singular action, the movement decried linking it to the incident by way of a banner that accompanied the paraded suspects, which has since gone viral on the internet.

In a statement by its national president, Chief Felix Kupa, the group noted: “While we commend the Nigeria Police Force for the prompt enforcement of law and order, we are, however, constrained to make this public announcement in view of our noticing a possible infringement on our organisation’s copyright name and logo in the accompanying picture.

“For the non-discerning, the banner in the accompanying picture may seem as ours and therefore may have a damaging effect on our brand name in the eyes of those who are not able to tell the difference between the one in the picture and ours. We hereby restate, as always, that we are a law-abiding organisation registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as equally affirmed by courts in the land.

“We have no relationship with the Black Axxe confraternity and did not have any approved ceremonies on the said date. The banner is not ours and none of our members is among the arrested persons.”

Consequently, the NBM has instructed its solicitors to press copyright infringement charges against those concerned to unravel the ulterior motive of the action.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nbm-distances-self-from-black-axxe-confraternity.html

What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by DKM123: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2018
xreal:

They are all the same.
They will go through back door to bail those boys.

Who will bail the boys? Buhahahahahahahahaha!

Even the cults who recognize their members NEVER spend a dime bailing their fellow miscreants. Trust me, I have a lot of them in my hostel.

When this cultist are picked like rags by the police, it is their poor parents that go borrowing money to bail out their stupid children. They will die behind counters if their family members don't come. No cult is spending a penny coming to bail them till eternity ever. The cults COLLECT their money, not spend it on them.

The only winner here is the police who will probably collect between 20-50k on each head before release. The rest are losers!

8 Likes

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by alcuin(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2018
This topic was brought TWICE to Front page. The word "black axx.e" without the second "x" is censored here on nairaland. What does this mean? I believe the owners of this forum are members or heavily influenced by NBM.

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Davido people
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Codes151(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2018
asheyorinitemi:
Officially i registered to this forum just now and i made the ftc. Ebami dupe
u just registered and u already know nairaland slogans
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Auxtin85(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2018
We are here watching, since when did NBM become different from . Make una let us know where we stand oo. I was initiated into the Movement as a during school days and i know 10000000000000% Felix came into the movement as a . Men need check that man.
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by iukpe: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Bestchisom(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2018
black axxe bullshit

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Antoeni(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Dem they Mad ,them fit Govt,
Ask Fayose hw far
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Trendirabingi: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
HOW ALL THIS BOYS HAVE CHOSEN TO BE USELESS, EVEN IN A CESSPIT COUNTRY LIIKE THE ONE THEY FIND THEMSELVES IS VERY MING BOGGLING, THEY DO NOT EVEN THINK OF THEIR NEAREST FUTURE AS FATHERS OR THEIR PRESENT AS FATHERS SEF...
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Trendirabingi: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2018
DKM123:

Who will bail the boys? Buhahahahahahahahaha!

Even the cults who recognize their members NEVER spend a dime bailing their fellow miscreants. Trust me, I have a lot of them in my hostel.

When this cultist are picked like rags by the police, it is their poor parents that go borrowing money to bail out their stupid children. They will die behind counters if their family members don't come. No cult is spending a penny coming to bail them till eternity ever. The cults COLLECT their money, not spend it on them.
such individuals are deranged, trust me
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by deebrownneymar: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Story!!! I personally know men who are members of the NBM. NBM is a cover up for their political agenda. They want to achieve more influence in the society, especially in broad day light.

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Kingsuo: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Codes151:
u just registered and u already know nairaland slogans

Bros I have been visiting nairaland as a guest since 2013 and only registered this year, oya tell me I don't know nairaland terms na

2 Likes

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by olushy: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2018
,9ja na joke
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Codes151(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsuo:

Bros I have been visiting nairaland as a guest since 2013 and only registered this year, oya tell me I don't know nairaland terms na
i meant what you wrote.... you sounded like old school
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by walosky(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
justianoo:
I would also want to use this opportunity to tell those flotilla (ban) members that BAN do not recognise Flotilas.Thanks

STARK/L !
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by imran147(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
NBM it’s a pan-African Organization register via CAC in 1995 with its solicitors and they have helped lot in the society in a positive ways and also this same year NAS & BAN were registered as well.I believe Nigeria police knows what they are doing and anyone trying to terming the image of the movement they should brought to books and face the laws..

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by atilla(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Just checked NBM website. The logo is and written there is aye and BA also.They are the same thing just trying to register itself as different . Its like graduating from secondary school to university. Just a higher form with the same values. Iys it not the guys in NBM sponsoring and giving guys in BA weapons and money?

1 Like

Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by Obekpa55(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Busted n now rejected. Na d same dem be! he don sour for this one now!
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by PVC2019(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
visijo:
i am seeing things..

Don’t see what I have seen already
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by akigbemaru: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ochiboy11:
Ha
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
Re: Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. by preshdawesome(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
It's pure falacy because we know that the Axe shall free us one day b it viper,aye, back Axe, NBM,Aspaye.....it's the same way baggers have JVC, svc, aro, aso, bagger,a and norsemen. ...............

Omo time to chop egede don reach ooo grin grin
Dodorima

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.