Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba (1884 Views)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli / Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
To the Yoruba:

When you call the bad Igbo-Nigerian person an Igbo (instead of a bad Nigerian), then expect Igbos to call the good Igbo-Nigerian person an Igbo (instead of a good Nigerian).

Anybody who calls a bad Igbo person an Igbo, instead of a Nigerian, should not complain when they hear Igbo Amaka (instead of Nigeria Amaka) from Igbos. They can't eat their cake and have it.

To the Igbo:

Same analogy also goes for the Yoruba

How does that sound? Deal?

6 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by healthserve(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Weed cheesy I'm neither cheesy

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by KraticKratus: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
op, it's a pity you can't see my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by XINOIX: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
e bi like say you don kolo bi dat oooh
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Bigflamie(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dude is on cheap grass

2 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Collins300(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:
To the Yoruba:

[s]When you call the bad Igbo-Nigerian person an Igbo, then expect Igbos to call the good Igbo-Nigerian person an Igbo. [/s]

[s]Anybody who calls a bad Igbo person an Igbo, instead of a Nigerian, should not complain when they hear Igbo Amaka. They can't eat their cake and have it.[/s]

To the Igbo:

I don't know how else government should advertise this for the masses to stay away from drug and smoking of tyres.
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bigflamie:
Dude is on cheap grass

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay! I want to make life easy for y'all and you are rejecting a good deal. Kontinu
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't know how else government should advertise this for the masses to stay away from drug and smoking of tyres.

Your opinion is not wanted. This thread is for good Igbo and Yoruba, not the criminal ones

5 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
KraticKratus:
op, it's a pity you can't see my signature.

You've got none
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:
[s]To the Yoruba:

When you call the bad Igbo-Nigerian person an Igbo (instead of a bad Nigerian), then expect Igbos to call the good Igbo-Nigerian person an Igbo (instead of a good Nigerian).

Anybody who calls a bad Igbo person an Igbo, instead of a Nigerian, should not complain when they hear Igbo Amaka. They can't eat their cake and have it.

To the Igbo:

How does that sound? Deal[/s]?

Afonjas just stop...Stop! Stop using Igbo to promote Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

Your opinion is not wanted. This thread is for good Igbo and Yoruba, not the criminal ones

Are you an Igbo man please??
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by KraticKratus: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

You've got none

You just can't see it. Others can.

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
justice12000:

Afonjas just stop...Stop! Stop using Igbo to promote Nairaland.

Nwokem, onye ka i'na kpo Afonja? Ara gbagbue gi there. Go to my profile and see my posts for the past many years. Itiboribo
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Are you an Igbo man please??

Yes I am, but not the criminal ones like you. In another thread, you confessed to being an abetter of criminals as long as they are from your state. So, I really don't wanna have anything to do with you. Okay

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
KraticKratus:

You just can't see it. Others can.

I see
Signature: A Yoruba Man Will Betray You. Proverbs 19:67.
But not important to me
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

Yes I am, but not the criminal ones like you. In another thread, you confessed to being an abetter of criminals as long as they are from your state. So, I really don't wanna have anything to do with you. Okay

You are not and please stop moving about claiming Igbo.

Stop it.

Let me leave it here .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You are not and please stop moving about claiming Igbo.

Stop it.

Let me leave it here .

Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by KraticKratus: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

I see But not important to me

Are you of Afonja blood?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
KraticKratus:

Are you of Afonja blood?

I saw your profile. Go and see mine and all my posts since Adam and then judge for yourself.
Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by KraticKratus: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

I saw your profile. Go and see mine and all my posts since Adam and then judge for yourself.

I don't have time to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Ritchiee: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Osus on the loose here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by enyi1: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:
To the Yoruba:

Anybody who calls a bad Igbo person an Igbo, instead of a Nigerian, should not complain when they hear Igbo Amaka. They can't eat their cake and have it.

To the Igbo:

No deal!
We die here

2 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by FarahAideed: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
They have seen the the way president Abba Kyari is going with banjo now they want southern unity

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2019
FarahAideed:
They have seen the the way president Abba Kyari is going with banjo now they want southern unity

Enyia, onye ka i'nakpo "they"?

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by LegendHero(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2019
OP what is your actual message coz it seems I’m having comprehension problem?

4 Likes

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Germannig: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:
OP what is your actual message coz it seems I’m having comprehension problem?

Don't tribalistically call bad Nigerians who happen to be Igbo by their ethnicity (Igbo), unless you tribalistically agree that good Nigerians who happen to be Igbo are just Igbo as well. Comprendo?.

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by OreMI22: 1:55am On Sep 18, 2019
No amount of propaganda will stop Igbos from saying Igbo Amaka!

Abokii can say Abokii amaka. Nobody cares! Yoruba can say Yoruba ro nu! It is their concern.

Don't know why Nigerians are so hateful of each other. Yet, they want to be miserable together in same country. WHY??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by OruExpress: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Germannig:
To the Yoruba:

Anybody who calls a bad Igbo person an Igbo, instead of a Nigerian, should not complain when they hear Igbo Amaka (instead of Nigeria Amaka) from Igbos. They can't eat their cake and have it.

To the Igbo:

I have never seen and Igbo person stress about a Yoruba person saying they're Yoruba, or a someone calling another person yoruba. All problems aren't two way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Toroso: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2019
When a certain extremely foolish tribe think it is better than the rest n the foolish tribe is not among the British
Greek, Romans tribe that at a point in history was said to conquer the world, it is not among the resurgent Chinese tribe with the 2nd largest economy in the world, it is not Arab that brought the renaissance of the 19th century both a completely foolish tribe of no significance at home or abroad. A tribe that never contributed anything whatsoever beside chest beating n cocaine rustling to the human race that's why.

OreMI22:
No amount of propaganda will stop Igbos from saying Igbo Amaka!

Abokii can say Abokii amaka. Nobody cares! Yoruba can say Yoruba ro nu! It is their concern.

Don't know why Nigerians are so hateful of each other. Yet, they want to be miserable together in same country. WHY??

1 Like

Re: Politics of "Igbo Amaka": Let's Reach A Win-win Deal Between Igbo And Yoruba by Lagbaja01(m): 5:38am On Sep 18, 2019
This table you are shaking......
Toroso:
When a certain extremely foolish tribe think it is better than the rest n the foolish tribe is not among the British
Greek, Romans tribe that at a point in history was said to conquer the world, it is not among the resurgent Chinese tribe with the 2nd largest economy in the world, it is not Arab that brought the renaissance of the 19th century both a completely foolish tribe of no significance at home or abroad. A tribe that never contributed anything whatsoever beside chest beating n cocaine rustling to the human race that's why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rev Father Mbaka Prophecy Didnt Come True,has He Resigned????? / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Speech, During The Church Service / How Admiral Nyako, A Fulani Man Became My Best Friend Till Date- Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.