Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Can She Cheat Me In Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Cheat Me In Future (780 Views)

This woman wanted to cheat me / Did She Cheat?? / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Cheat Me In Future by amar3664: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by amar3664: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
What are chances
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by donstan18: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him

grin grin grin grin grin This indian man again. You and this your wife angry

This man is sick, just go through the threads he has created- is it wrong to allow my dad fvck my wife
- can my servant fvck my wife
-can i fvck my brother's wife

I guess that's what you guys practise over there in India. Sickos everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Someone bring the oracle! grin
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by Pubichairs(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
use I'm not Am in case next time, Bye
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by speed99: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
amar3664:

Just learnt you are a sick vulture
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by CAPSLOCKED: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin grin grin grin This indian man again. You and this your wife angry

This man is sick, just go through the threads he has created- is it wrong to allow my dad fvck my wife
- can my servant fvck my wife
-can i fvck my brother's wife

I guess that's what you guys practise over there in India. Sickos everywhere angry

LOL.. INDIANS.
THIS MAN SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE 4 YR OLD SON SLEEPING WITH HIS MOM, BECAUSE IT'S DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN.
I'M SURE HE'LL BRING THE GIST HERE VERY SOON.
Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Profitbase:
Is he really an Indian?

Yes he is an Indian. He has said so in the past and put up the pictures of himself and his indian wife several times in his posts

1 Like

Re: Can She Cheat Me In Future by MissRaine69(f): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2018
The chances are higher and low

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Company Uses Young Ladies’ Armpits As Advertising Space / Hello Nairalanders Today Is My Birthday. Wish Me Well (pics) / Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.