Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

2018 FIFA World Cup Final Match Today. Facts Team News And More. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2018 FIFA World Cup Final Match Today. Facts Team News And More. (503 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Live Carabao Cup 2024 Final, Match Stream And Latest Updat / Fixed Match Today By 6pm Pay After Game / Alowonle Graces The Final Match Of 2019 Akesan Day Football Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 FIFA World Cup Final Match Today. Facts Team News And More. by uneeking(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Croatia or France? Who takes the glory and the World Cup at the end of 90 (and probably 120) minutes of pulsating and captivating football today 15th July, 2018 at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium?

Oh yes the much awaited-day has finally arrived - the day the 2018 World Cup Competition in Russia finally winds up and either Croatia or France will go home smiling with the World Cup (possibly the most expensive cup) as part of their "hand luggage".

The fact remains that whoever triumphs in today's final match thoroughly deserves to be the World's Soccer Champions. They have really come a long way watching as the pre-tournament favourites all fell by the wayside one after the other.

Let us take a look at some facts that makes today's match unique in its setting;

Didier Deschamps is faced with the opportunity of becoming only the third man - after Mario Zagallo and Franz Beckenbauer - to win the FIFA World Cup as a player and coach if he can replicate as a coach what he achieved 20 years back as a player when France won the cup at the expense of a completely over-whelmed Brazilian National Team.

On their way to becoming the World Champions in that same year (1998), the French defeated Croatia in the semi-finals and that is not lost on the opposing team today as they seek to avenge that painful loss. Luckily for them, they are both playing on a neutral ground in today's game unlike in 1998 when France played on home turf.
This year's competition is unique also for the fact that

Please Click Here for Full Article - http://uneekomunikations.com/2018-fifa-world-cup-final-match-today-facts-team-news-and-more/

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Final Match Today. Facts Team News And More. by Zimmermann(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
The French will emerge Champions cool...Mbappe will score, Mandzukic too. Place ur bet!
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Final Match Today. Facts Team News And More. by uneeking(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
For me, it is LES bLEUS[i][/i] all the way. The France National Team is simply too complete and dominating for a Croatia that in recent games became inconsistent.

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Final Match Today. Facts Team News And More. by Kylekent59: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Well, I don't know who is gonna win but I just know France team is organized and they play their pattern well.

Corotia too have good players and they struggle to made it this far.

I don't know who is gonna win, hope you all know football is a game of luck and mistakes bring Goals.

We shall know who lift the world cup by 5:48 pm, that's with the exception of extra time.

Moreover the person above me doesn't know the difference between "for me and to me ".

(1) (Reply)

Nans Jcc Delta State Chairman Attends Pdp Convention / I Tried Being An Extrovert Or Ar Least An Ambivert. I Really Tried. / Mother And Daughter Fight Crazy Over Same Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.